Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's got a job..... anything/anyone that daddy & mummy throw money at. His latest 'job' is being a chef. He's hugely successful in case you haven't noticed. I believe he's made at least 3 different sandwiches.....yes THREE. And possibly cooked a steak 🤔 He's been a model & a photographer. Maybe his next 'job' will be interior designer & we'll be treated to him sticking a couple of posters up with blu tack 🤷 who knows where his never beginning ending talent will take him 🥴 he's sooooooooooo successful at everything. And with absolutely zero training in any 'job' he does. I wonder how he achieves it all 😁

An idea for you Skanky. Get Crawl to film you making a couple of sandwiches. And BOOM, career as a successful chef is go 👍
With her roadside talent she could certainly make tit sandwiches and probably garner several OF fans who'd be thrilled to be involved and pay her her £11.99

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Most if her fans are waiting for to continue updating her MM IF they take it away how will she explain it?

Reactions: 9
I feel like she could be siding more with Katie than Emily going by the insta posts, I hope I'm wrong.
I agree. As they say ‘the grass is always greener on the other side, when most often that’s not the case and almost certainly not where her mother is concerned. Sadly sometimes the only way to learn is the hard way and I have a feeling that will be the road Princess takes but I really hope not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
There’s no reputable plastic surgeon who would continue to do all that work on her, she must use some cowboy surgeon, if she’s not careful she’ll not wake up from the surgeons table some day, God forbid that would happen but she’s taking so many risks
god forbid????? I cant imagine anything better for the skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's probably so conditioned to stroking her 'mothers' ego to get attention that she does it automatically. Anything to get 'mothers' attention involves either liking something she's said/done or taking after her by piling on a tit load of make up. How often have we seen Skanky praise Princesses academic skills? It's so, so sad for Princess 😢
The really sad part is that Skanly probably has no idea or interest in who Princess is or who she could become, she drowns her in all this minimemememeeeeee tit and Princess would have to have a strong personality to develop as an individual.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I say please, thank you, sorry and lots of other polite things to my dogs
I say it to my Alexa! My kids laugh at me but they'll be laughing on the other sides of their faces when the machines rise up against us and I'm on their side

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Most if her fans are waiting for to continue updating her MM IF they take it away how will she explain it?
She'll save face by saying that even with the makeover it's too full of bad memories and damages her mental 'elf so she's leaving it to live with Cole.

Reactions: 12
She’s just had surgery so would be bang out of order if she was pregnant. But nothing would surprise me. Look how she carried on when pregnant with poor Harvey. And she said it was to do with Dwight, why Harvey has his many issues!
It'll be all tax deductable, coz she needs a baby for her Work innit...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I say please, thank you, sorry and lots of other polite things to my dogs
Haha my dogs are the ones I have the majority of my conversations with. When I leave the house - I say “see you later, won’t be long 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think you’re right. I also think he thought he was going to be the one that would change her and yet again she’s the one really in control and he‘s her lackey but I do think they deserve each other.
And god he’s aged since he started going out with her, he looks about 50 🧐 give or take a year 🤔
Occasionally I feel sorry for him.All those thwarted plans,then I remember Harvey,slapgate and how snide he is.
I may be highly critical of KP, but she doesn’t deserve to be used as a shortcut to z list fame.

Reactions: 6
It got 4 likes Mr Half Price, so go right ahead and fill ya boots mate 🤦🏻‍♀️ Your small talk is truly scintillating 🙄😴😴😴
You’d have a more scintillating conversation with a toddler.

’Professional Shoot’ 😂
Don’t give up your day job Carly 😉 ......Oopsy silly me you don’t have one 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just spotted this old comment from Cole on FB. It’s from 8 May 2020. So Sid doesn’t take too well to other dogs 🤔. So he doesn’t like Blade, Buddy or the new Geeza?
Couldn't help but laugh that "he doesn't take well to other dogs". That's your mrs getting her P45 then?

Sorry i'm quiet, folks. I'm just recharging my sense of humour for the 14th...i've got a feeling we'll need it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Occasionally I feel sorry for him.All those thwarted plans,then I remember Harvey,slapgate and how snide he is.
I may be highly critical of KP, but she doesn’t deserve to be used as a shortcut to z list fame.
As far as I’m concerned she does deserve a comeuppance after all she’s done to innocent people and if he’s the one to help her on her way then so be it. Sorry but any sympathy I once had for her has gone.

Reactions: 17
Katie really does have Princess well trained. I feel for Princess and sadly I think she‘s the one that will be the most influenced by her mother.
I wouldn't write her off just yet, she's 14, she's bound to interact with her Mum

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.