Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she hung a neon sign saying 'welcome to the priceywoods' you arn't even married love. #desperatecow

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If she got rid of that bleeping no-mark bleep Cole, admitted her wrongs, took some bleeping responsibility for a change, laid off the men, paid back what she owes, got sober, apologised and meant it and focused on being a mother to her children (in no particular order) she could, perhaps, live the remainder of her years in some kind of peace. Why is that too much to ask?
But that involves some kind of effort and hard woek, it's a whole lot easier to lie on your back with your legs wide open for all callers and tell lie after lie after lie.
You assume some kind of decency exists within its soul, sorry to disappoint but that's as empty as it's head.
It's happy living the way it does, and further more she laughing at us all for behaving responsibly and following the laws of the land.
Such things are for the "little people", the peasants who would seek to make her one of them when she is far, far better than that.
She knows this to be true because she has always got her way, nobody ever has said NO.
Not even those who should be closest to her, because they are all on the gravy train in one form or another, to the point of defending her every action and excusing what she says and does.

Reactions: 20
Doesn’t he work for his dad at PP fencing as PP mentions a Dan working with them on his IG. Yet on Companies House it states PP Fencing was dissolved in 2012 but PP clearly still uses that company name.
No I heard Dan works in some sort of sport management. PP Fencing shows dissolved! Is pervy Paul Price a con artist too? How’s he trading with a business ‘dissolved’ is he fiddling tax too? Jeez what a family.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Seems Dan has stepped away from the family. AFP never liked his wife or her family, which wouldn’t help. AFP was too wrapped up with KP to concentrate on anyone else. Dan seemed like the only intelligent one. I never knew there were accusations about him stealing from KP. More likely BS to take blame off Herself.
Do you not think Dan is still working with his dad, or could this be a different Dan? Harry is also mentioned as helping out on some of their work posts, is that not Edna‘s husband‘s name. 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 6
That'll teach him to drop fag-butts on the pavement

Next time he ought to try crashing his car whilst off his face on drugs & booze, have a mighty fine collection of driving offences, hurl insults at other people then demand speshul tweetment beycors o' mentawl elf isshoos, be a serial fraud, con-artist & grifter, get his kids taken from him and be over 3 million in debt - then he'll do absolutely FINE in Court and they'll leave him alone to get on with it :)
When I read DC16's post I thought of Lee Purkiss surviving the electric chair and it reminded me of the frazzled tree behind Uncle Lewis in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I always piss laughing at that scene where Uncle Lewis is standing there with his wig on and holding his cigar and says "what's the matter with you?" I have this image in my head of Lee Purkiss saying just that after an unsuccessful attempt at being frazzled

• Haha
Will it be confirmed on Monday that Mucky Mansion has been repossessed then or was that not definite?
If she loses anything at the BH, I'll eat my hat!
Not a chance because the system is corrupt and she is protected.
Some miserable excuse will be offered up and away she'll walk, smirking as she goes, just like every other time.

• Angry
  • Heart
If she loses anything at the BH, I'll eat my hat!
Not a chance because the system is corrupt and she is protected.
Some miserable excuse will be offered up and away she'll walk, smirking as she goes, just like every other time.
Exactly what I think Pissy!
I thought someone said crappy Shed had been repossessed but I may have dreamed that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If she got rid of that bleeping no-mark bleep Cole, admitted her wrongs, took some bleeping responsibility for a change, laid off the men, paid back what she owes, got sober, apologised and meant it and focused on being a mother to her children (in no particular order) she could, perhaps, live the remainder of her years in some kind of peace. Why is that too much to ask?
I don’t think she can live in peace. She always needs to have constant drama and attention. It’s like some sort of compulsion.
Her idea of hell would be a life of contentment just doing the ordinary, everyday things that the rest of us do.
Working a nine to five, shopping, cooking, actually looking after your own kids making sure that they’re safe and happy etc…
I get that it’s not for everyone but the feeling when you can sit and relax in the evenings knowing that you’ve accomplished whatever you needed to that day, for me, would beat any amount of constantly trying to be in the press and woo hooing my way through life while smashed out of my mind… I wonder if she realises that all she’s actually doing is making a complete twit of herself and that most people are either laughing at her or disgusted by her?
I don’t think she does. She’s convinced herself that everyone is jealous of her.
bleeping haters and trowels that we are 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Exactly what I think Pissy!
I thought someone said crappy Shed had been repossessed but I may have dreamed that 🤷🏻‍♀️
crappy shed :D:D:D i love it, what a good one Ethel's little willy.

Mummy dearest dragged out the oxygen again

Papers are going for a record tonight

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When she’s sat on the sofa at the end with her mum and sister and she’s talking about keeping her demons locked away, it sounds like Sophie says “And when you do get attacked, you must tell us”!! I’m sure that’s not what she actually said but how appropriate!
I also thought she said this about getting attacked. 🥊🥊

Reactions: 14
Do you not think Dan is still working with his dad, or could this be a different Dan? Harry is also mentioned as helping out on some of their work posts, is that not Edna‘s husband‘s name. 🤔
If PP Fencing company is dissolved, how’s he trading? Probably asks for cash in hand and pays his ’helpers’ in Cash. I read here some time ago, Dan works in sports management. May be worth a little nod to companies house/ tax office about PP Fencing still trading ! What a load of scammers this family are.

If PP Fencing company is dissolved, how’s he trading? Probably asks for cash in hand and pays his ’helpers’ in Cash. I read here some time ago, Dan works in sports management. May be worth a little nod to companies house/ tax office about PP Fencing still trading ! What a load of scammers this family are.
Aren't they just and they seem to get away with it. It’s for all to see on his IG account, maybe a little nod might be an idea but if he’s anything like his stepdaughter he‘ll probably also come up smelling of roses. It seems they’re untouchable.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Nothing will stop her she must have loads on all sorts of people
Not sure what AFP has had made into a bureau (excuse my spelling) but Edna and AFP got very emotional over it. AFP states it will last another 50 years if it’s looked after. I wonder if it is still there? Just to add to my earlier post about her limited conversation - she keeps shouting at the many dogs: “Don’t piss on that!” Lovely 🥴
Poor dogs are probably not even house trained, shes too lazy to look after them and train them. Heaven only knows who remembers to feed them 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Aren't they just and they seem to get away with it. It’s for all to see on his IG account, maybe a little nod might be an idea but if he’s anything like his stepdaughter he‘ll probably also come up smelling of roses. It seems they’re untouchable.
Yes, didn’t he get off a rape charge, but admitted he did try and have sex with the woman (a friend of AFP). and AFP stayed with him…. Like you say, whole family untouchable. They’re all immoral.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’ve just looked up PP Fencing. Why is it registered under Dan’s address? How odd. Showing dissolved onCompanies House records and yet still trading, yet not registered under his home address. The plot thickens, there is definitely some sort of scam going on.

Reactions: 14
Yes, didn’t he get off a rape charge, but admitted he did try and have sex with the woman (a friend of AFP). and AFP stayed with him…. Like you say, whole family untouchable. They’re all immoral.
Yes he did and I think KP was there to support him in court.
I don’t condone cheating (although I’m not sure she wasn’t cheating on Kieran, god only knows how he took her treatment of him for as long as he did) but then she slags Kieran off left, right and centre for cheating, yet supports her stepdad over rape and cheating ......talk about hypocrite.

Reactions: 22
I’ve just looked up PP Fencing. Why is it registered under Dan’s address? How odd. Showing dissolved onCompanies House records and yet still trading, yet not registered under his home address. The plot thickens, there is definitely some sort of scam going on.
I just went through 10 pages of paul price's on companies house, and all i got was that dissolved company :unsure::unsure::unsure: hes either on the fiddle or not a director of his own company

Last edited:
I hadn’t realised it was registered under Dan’s address, very odd. All seems dodgy, I don’t understand how these people have the nerve and cash in hand perhaps.
Do we know what Edna‘s husband does, could he be the Harry that works with PP?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.