Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for the new thread with @thedogatemysandal!

As you were Krusties!

Prev thread here:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
This night was awful. She was drunk before we even got there. She just made such a fool of herself, nobody wanted her on the stage or on the mic and she ruined their party. Desperate to flirt with Dane. There was definitely still a spark there from both sides.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
This night was awful. She was drunk before we even got there. She just made such a fool of herself, nobody wanted her on the stage or on the mic and she ruined their party. Desperate to flirt with Dane. There was definitely still a spark there from both sides.
How long ago was this
she is awful in this video. Who would want an award presented by her, an award is meant to be a recognition of your work. She completely ignores this and is more focused on bagging a free conservatory.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I am just catching up with this.
so…
The turban was not necessary?
she saw H for the first time this year?
Crawl posted a story with a friend making fun of H?
And it’s all about her, as usual.
One week until court right?

Is this the one where she was flashing the women in the loo?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
so…
so…

Is this the one where she was flashing the women in the loo?
She looked like a storm trooper from Star Wars but in reality more like a bleep from Harvs wars

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Oops I just made another suggestion. tit as usual 🤣🤣. Well done Phoebe.
Just going to lick my wounds (again).
But, on the bright side I should become a VIP this week!!!!!!!
Drinks on you when you‘re a Vippy Bargain! 🍾🥂🍸

Reactions: 16
All things considered; She really is a nasty twit isn't she?

Begging for a new conservertary? nice, haruumph!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Can’t believe she’s had more facial surgery only a few months after the last, at this rate she will look like one of those cat people by the time she’s 50

Reactions: 34
We have all these video’s and they are all over the papers yet she says she doesn’t have a problem with alcohol - maybe somebody should sit her down and show them to her

Wonder if she is doing CS this week (or still recovering) only supposed to have 2 weeks to finish it before going on holiday after BH

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.