Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch out for Katie’s budget sandwich making skills after she’s sees this and then her trying to claim the extortionate costings of making it to the taxman 🤔
The world really has gone mad, 62 people involved in the filming at a cost of $100,000!
Another total lack of talent ,charisma and self awareness.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I accidentally watched MM last night and what struck me was how scabby her lips were. They looked really painful!
Also, she was telling the dogs not to pee on her painting that she propped up against the wall but then she went and put fake grass in her hallway - bet they did more than pee on it when they saw it!
They would probably cock their leg up on that stoopid spool as well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another total lack of talent ,charisma and self awareness.
His photography skills also left a lot to be desired but what I will say in defence of the Beckham family my friend is an air hostess and they were on her plane and she said they were all very polite and actually quite humble, also they put all their rubbish in the bins provided.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
His photography skills also left a lot to be desired but what I will say in the Beckham family’s defence my friend is an air hostess and they were on the her plane and she said they were all very polite and actually quite humble, also they put all their rubbish in the bins provided.
My daughter's friend who is an air hostess said Skanky was on one of her flights. When asked what she'd like to drink it was "get me", no please or thank yous.
I find it hard NOT to say please or thank you, manners just comes out your mouth naturally - well, it does for us NORMAL Folks!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
My daughter's friend who is an air hostess said Skanky was on one of her flights. When asked what she'd like to drink it was "get me", no please or thank yous.
I find it hard NOT to say please or thank you, manners just comes out your mouth naturally - well, it does for us NORMAL Folks!
I completely agree about manners, also they cost nothing and often mean a lot to the person on the receiving end. She really is one rude, vile human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Absolutely,
I think I even say please and thank you when I'm being sarcastic or not nice to someone...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If PP Fencing company is dissolved, how’s he trading? Probably asks for cash in hand and pays his ’helpers’ in Cash. I read here some time ago, Dan works in sports management. May be worth a little nod to companies house/ tax office about PP Fencing still trading ! What a load of scammers this family are.
Can be a sole trader using the name, so Joe bloggs t/a p p Fencing (without Ltd).

Reactions: 9
Surely we're due the big pregnancy announcement soon? You know, the baby she's most definitely having this year. I'm not sure what happened with the 1 she was definitely having last year.....or the 1 she was having with Kris 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
WTF :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Inside Katie Price's new bedroom for Princess with tons of make-up and skincare fridge

Just a post blatantly advertising KP's products....bath bombs, lashes, KP Equestrian, makeup.
Was about to say the same. However,the skincare in the mini fridge was Elemis.Probably nearer the truth of which products are actually used.
Surely we're due the big pregnancy announcement soon? You know, the baby she's most definitely having this year. I'm not sure what happened with the 1 she was definitely having last year.....or the 1 she was having with Kris 🤔
Please Lord no.She’s following some IVF thing on her insta, so I don’t think she’s given up on that. I m hoping it’s just some Pricey smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm wondering......maybe she should ditch Crawl for Lee Purkiss 🤔 Maybe they could be TV's new loveable criminal couple 👍 telling Susanna on GMB how she knew he was 'the one' when their eyes met across the crowded court room waiting area 😍🥴😁

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Watch out for Katie’s budget sandwich making skills after she’s sees this and then her trying to claim the extortionate costings of making it to the taxman 🤔
The world really has gone mad, 62 people involved in the filming at a cost of $100,000!

’Coleslaw gives a different texture’ Oh my days 😂
If Pwicey is involved it will be a tit sandwich 🥪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Pwicey is involved it will be a tit sandwich 🥪
Ha ha ha ha Spinal Taps album review Shark Sandwich, more like tit sandwich, I would love it for any of you to know what I’m banging on about. 🤣🤣🤣 brings back the old recording studio days of yesteryear.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.