Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately for her, she can’t (legally) drive, so can’t line up a replacement for CRAWL. She needs him to driver here, there and everywhere. Must be terrible she knows she’s stuck with him. And he knows it. Nothing else she can do. A match made in HELL. When he clonks her again, she’ll have to just keep very quiet.
Dat fing knows NUFFINK about keeping quiet!

It was screeching it from the rooftops at the media within seconds last time he lamped it one then once he gave The Million £ Ring back she expected it all to Just Go Away to fit in with her plans There is no way in hell she would keep her trap shut about ANYTHING that involves the Illustrious Her

On Instasham, the Skank has just shown a video tour of ‘Princess’ room. All the shelves and drawers are filled with KPs own tatt - barf bombs, her range of lashes and makeup, etc. Princess’s room my arse! It’s KPs own pink haven
Shame Princess will never see nor get to use any of that garbage though, or is that skanky's plan? Annuvva MEEEEEEEE Room!

Reactions: 21
I have a fever of 39 Covid and pneumonia so forgive the conspiracy but I know we think she is ‘being looked after’ by someone she has dirt on, piers, cowell, murdoch etc. But how far up must they be to have a say in hmrc and the judicial system. Politician? I recon she could murder someone with witnesses and get away with it.
Now paracetamol and sleep
Wish you better Mr B

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Another day another bizarre speech via KP on her Instagram.

I'm sure the very first thing Jessie J will be thinking when she next organises a gig is 'I really must invite Katie Price, she'll bring such a touch of class to my show'

KP YOU ARE DELUDED.
She never wrote that comment. Not intelligent enough to use some of those ‘big’ words. JJ wouldn’t want to be associated with that scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
KP seems to be fast on the ball tonight removing negative posts from her IG. Her fans never cease to amaze me though, they must see a very different person to me 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️
Does it feel like these crap posts are written by the same person? Theres something very similar about them that I cannot quite put a finger on :(

Reactions: 18
OK guys I think I have gone mad! I was sleep talking last night! Apparently I shouted I Loooooove It! I’m mortified and my kids think it’s hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Is that different to the Rustington house?
Yes, I assume AFP lives inRustington as that’s the address PP uses for his fencing company. My brother lives in Rottingdean and PP’s van is regularly parked up.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Watched MM last night and I hate saying this, but Kate is very good at putting on a good act. She's almost likeable when she wants to be. Yes, she's thick as tit in other ways but she can manipulate people into buying into her narrative.
I do wonder what exactly went on in that house for AFP and Edna to clearly get so emotional about it, they said there was a lot of bad memories there and always knew what Kates head space was like as it was reflected in the state of the house. Iv always thought her marriage with kieran was where it all started to unravel with Kate. I still think she has feelings for him and I think that's why she's dead set on making life hell for him and Michelle. Her face looked awful, her surgery looked ridiculous especially when she was on that buggy thing with Harvey. She can't be all there to have to done that to her face and be happy with it?? Surely? She looked like a plasticine mould.
I just sat there and couldn't believe how much she had deteriorated. I know people can't stand her, but once upon a time she had so much. She had wealth, her kids, a career, steady money and was attractive (some may think not) but now she's just a total mess. She's ruined so many lives, her own included. She never accepts helps or seeks it out. She never learns from mistakes or tries to make amends. She just does what she wants and to hell with the consequences.
I really can't see her seeing the end of the year..... and as for Carl, he is totally pushing fast forward on her self destruct button.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
He is not exactly supporting his fiancée with the MM tv programme, he hasn't been advertising it, probably in a strop as he was edited out.
I do find her life a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma, but perhaps there is a key 🤷‍♀️
Katie having friends high up is a possibility but @PTMe has never disclosed any unless they can’t, I do know that her and Piers Morgan have known each other for years and he has attended parties at her house. I also remember she disclosed in an interview years ago that she got off with Simon Cowell went to bed with him but didn’t have sex, well that’s what was reported then again it brings us back to that old quandary is Simon Cowell gay?He has certainly kept all his ex girlfriends well buying them houses, cars, payoffs.Hush money maybe, if so what a turn up if he quiet pays off her debts on Monday or somebody does, never underestimate the Pricey with the morals of an alleycat she would throw anyone and everyone under the bus as she’s proved so many times, the only thing important in Katie’s life is Katie.
As for the slim Jim cocknobber he’s so totally unlikeable he must be seething he was edited out of the MM show, every other Tom dick and Harry have been in her shows why not him the fame hungry clingon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I do find her life a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma, but perhaps there is a key 🤷‍♀️
Katie having friends high up is a possibility but @PTMe has never disclosed any unless they can’t, I do know that her and Piers Morgan have known each other for years and he has attended parties at her house. I also remember she disclosed in an interview years ago that she got off with Simon Cowell went to bed with him but didn’t have sex, well that’s what was reported then again it brings us back to that old quandary is Simon Cowell gay?He has certainly kept all his ex girlfriends well buying them houses, cars, payoffs.Hush money maybe, if so what a turn up if he quiet pays off her debts on Monday or somebody does, never underestimate the Pricey with the morals of an alleycat she would throw anyone and everyone under the bus as she’s proved so many times, the only thing important in Katie’s life is Katie.
As for the slim Jim cocknobber he’s so totally unlikeable he must be seething he was edited out of the MM show, every other Tom dick and Harry have been in her shows why not him the fame hungry clingon.
Maybe he did slap her then, is that why.. ?

Reactions: 12
Maybe he did slap her then, is that why.. ?
Well to be honest I can’t think of any other reason but those 2 play so many games and talk such shite it must be exhausting trying to remember all the crap that spouts out of their mouths on a daily basis.

I have a fever of 39 Covid and pneumonia so forgive the conspiracy but I know we think she is ‘being looked after’ by someone she has dirt on, piers, cowell, murdoch etc. But how far up must they be to have a say in hmrc and the judicial system. Politician? I recon she could murder someone with witnesses and get away with it.
Now paracetamol and sleep
Well she has got them out for Boris and they don't come more bent than him!

• Haha
£8.99 to see tits that aren't even actual tits. I could mould a pair out of playdoh and they would still be more real.
But whatever floats your boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£8.99 to see tits that aren't even actual tits. I could mould a pair out of playdoh and they would still be more real.
But whatever floats your boat.
I think that’s the monthly cost for Carlys OF, I’m sure I read her’s is £11.99, unless she’s reduced her price.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Watched MM last night and I hate saying this, but Kate is very good at putting on a good act. She's almost likeable when she wants to be. Yes, she's thick as tit in other ways but she can manipulate people into buying into her narrative.
I do wonder what exactly went on in that house for AFP and Edna to clearly get so emotional about it, they said there was a lot of bad memories there and always knew what Kates head space was like as it was reflected in the state of the house. Iv always thought her marriage with kieran was where it all started to unravel with Kate. I still think she has feelings for him and I think that's why she's dead set on making life hell for him and Michelle. Her face looked awful, her surgery looked ridiculous especially when she was on that buggy thing with Harvey. She can't be all there to have to done that to her face and be happy with it?? Surely? She looked like a plasticine mould.
I just sat there and couldn't believe how much she had deteriorated. I know people can't stand her, but once upon a time she had so much. She had wealth, her kids, a career, steady money and was attractive (some may think not) but now she's just a total mess. She's ruined so many lives, her own included. She never accepts helps or seeks it out. She never learns from mistakes or tries to make amends. She just does what she wants and to hell with the consequences.
I really can't see her seeing the end of the year..... and as for Carl, he is totally pushing fast forward on her self destruct button.
In 2001 I was diagnosed with PTSD. I went from 9st to 7st in a matter of months, couldn't even leave the house.
I honestly thought I would never be my old self again, but with alot of counselling, love and help from my family and best friend I am now back to the old me and l have been in a happy place for nearly 12 years now.
Moving away from the area that caused the triggers helped my recovery. The help IS out there and it is hard work but you have to stick to it - not just for one or two months.
I don't believe she has PTSD, if she did and that house was a trigger point, she wouldn't want to drive past it let alone live in it

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Dat fing knows NUFFINK about keeping quiet!

It was screeching it from the rooftops at the media within seconds last time he lamped it one then once he gave The Million £ Ring back she expected it all to Just Go Away to fit in with her plans There is no way in hell she would keep her trap shut about ANYTHING that involves the Illustrious Her

Shame Princess will never see nor get to use any of that garbage though, or is that skanky's plan? Annuvva MEEEEEEEE Room!
Annuvva Meeeeeeee Room! was the idea from day one.
Get Channel 4 to redo the room pretending it was for Princess but intend it to be a film set for OF.
That's why it's in Skanky colour and style, she knew Princess would never use it and that soon the Skank would be signing up to OF to do what she's always done.
I.e. Getting it all out but this time directly asking for money for it.
I don't see any difference between this and standing on the streets waiting for punters.
I don't and can't see how she didn't have the OF planned before Channel 4 tarted up the MM, there's a grifters plan to everything this woman does.

Reactions: 27
I accidentally watched MM last night and what struck me was how scabby her lips were. They looked really painful!
Also, she was telling the dogs not to pee on her painting that she propped up against the wall but then she went and put fake grass in her hallway - bet they did more than pee on it when they saw it!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Watch out for Katie’s budget sandwich making skills after she’s sees this and then her trying to claim the extortionate costings of making it to the taxman 🤔
The world really has gone mad, 62 people involved in the filming at a cost of $100,000!

’Coleslaw gives a different texture’ Oh my days 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.