Katie Price #121 Looks like Lawrence of a Labia and having more surgery ain't gonna save ya! #Cameltoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really needs to get a job, or join the army, or something
He's got a job..... anything/anyone that daddy & mummy throw money at. His latest 'job' is being a chef. He's hugely successful in case you haven't noticed. I believe he's made at least 3 different sandwiches.....yes THREE. And possibly cooked a steak 🤔 He's been a model & a photographer. Maybe his next 'job' will be interior designer & we'll be treated to him sticking a couple of posters up with blu tack 🤷 who knows where his never beginning ending talent will take him 🥴 he's sooooooooooo successful at everything. And with absolutely zero training in any 'job' he does. I wonder how he achieves it all 😁

An idea for you Skanky. Get Crawl to film you making a couple of sandwiches. And BOOM, career as a successful chef is go 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Please Lord no.She’s following some IVF thing on her insta, so I don’t think she’s given up on that. I m hoping it’s just some Pricey smoke and mirrors.
She’s just had surgery so would be bang out of order if she was pregnant. But nothing would surprise me. Look how she carried on when pregnant with poor Harvey. And she said it was to do with Dwight, why Harvey has his many issues!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I would think she would have to abroad for IVF and it would cost money - hopefully she will have no spare money after BH

Reactions: 15
what i dont get is it right to believe that the gruesome twosome are " squatting" at manky manor?

Reactions: 12
She’s just had surgery so would be bang out of order if she was pregnant. But nothing would surprise me. Look how she carried on when pregnant with poor Harvey. And she said it was to do with Dwight, why Harvey has his many issues!
If & it's a big if, she did get another baby by whatever means, who the hell does she think will look after it?? She's never looked after any of her kids. There's been a never ending procession of paid & unpaid help to do it all for her.

Reactions: 22
I hate that she says Dwight York is the cause of Harvey problems ( after all the photos of her drunk/drugged up during pregnancy)

Reactions: 22
If & it's a big if, she did get another baby by whatever means, who the hell does she think will look after it?? She's never looked after any of her kids. There's been a never ending procession of paid & unpaid help to do it all for her.
Well it won’t be her mother looking after another child….. but then again, nothing would surprise me! Maybe Edna will give up her job.

Reactions: 15
You would think she would be doing CS and getting ready for BH so she would be clear for holiday (supposed to after BH )

Reactions: 10
Surely Crawl will be a stay at home Dad - he doesn't seem to have anything else to do with his days!

• Haha
I tell mine they are s handsome and mummy loves them the most every 2 minutes ;-) 🐶❤😍
My OH is always saying to our BBS Cat, "You're beautiful you are".
I just look at him and say, "You used to say that to me BEFORE you bought Jess" 😤

I don't mind though, because she is. 😻😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t even think Cole is enthusiastic.I bet he looks in the mirror some mornings and thinks “ how has it come to this”.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's got a job..... anything/anyone that daddy & mummy throw money at. His latest 'job' is being a chef. He's hugely successful in case you haven't noticed. I believe he's made at least 3 different sandwiches.....yes THREE. And possibly cooked a steak 🤔 He's been a model & a photographer. Maybe his next 'job' will be interior designer & we'll be treated to him sticking a couple of posters up with blu tack 🤷 who knows where his never beginning ending talent will take him 🥴 he's sooooooooooo successful at everything. And with absolutely zero training in any 'job' he does. I wonder how he achieves it all 😁

An idea for you Skanky. Get Crawl to film you making a couple of sandwiches. And BOOM, career as a successful chef is go 👍
It's not good enough for the Beckhams to start at the bottom, get an apprenticeship, train, put in the graft and work your way up as a chef. He has to be a CELEBRITY chef

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Katie really does have Princess well trained. I feel for Princess and sadly I think she‘s the one that will be the most influenced by her mother.
Yes, she loves her Mum very much. I can see the next ambition of Kp is for Princess to be an influencer of sorts.She is a nice child, polite, well mannered, and I truly hope I’m reading too much into the situation.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don’t even think Cole is enthusiastic.I bet he looks in the mirror some mornings and thinks “ how has it come to this”.
I think you’re right. I also think he thought he was going to be the one that would change her and yet again she’s the one really in control and he‘s her lackey but I do think they deserve each other.
And god he’s aged since he started going out with her, he looks about 50 🧐 give or take a year 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Katie really does have Princess well trained. I feel for Princess and sadly I think she‘s the one that will be the most influenced by her mother.
She's probably so conditioned to stroking her 'mothers' ego to get attention that she does it automatically. Anything to get 'mothers' attention involves either liking something she's said/done or taking after her by piling on a tit load of make up. How often have we seen Skanky praise Princesses academic skills? It's so, so sad for Princess 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes, she loves her Mum very much. I can see the next ambition of Kp is for Princess to be an influencer of sorts.She is a nice child, polite, well mannered, and I truly hope I’m reading too much into the situation.
I’m hoping if she does go over to the other side (with her mother) she has a short, sharp, shock of how much pressure she’d be under and how grim that life can be. I certainly wouldn’t wish it on my loved ones.

Reactions: 12
I feel like she could be siding more with Katie than Emily going by the insta posts, I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.