Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone having a tit day just look at these corkers and thank the gods above you haven’t got legs like these 🤣🤣 I’ve cried laughing. Look at door hairy fairy fanny matts arm and look at him with his Chelsea boots on xx
She must hate Philly PLF's bird - she actually has this long slim body for real 😂

PLF upgraded , Delo downgraded.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone having a tit day just look at these corkers and thank the gods above you haven’t got legs like these 🤣🤣 I’ve cried laughing. Look at door hairy fairy fanny matts arm and look at him with his Chelsea boots on xx
How is she the same height as delo when she's got trainers on. Then on the next pic, clearly wearing heels, he's much taller and he's much wider.......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she standing like that she looks pigeon toed, and she needs to be careful a train isnt coming with that wide legs stance.Fair enough she looks nice but the reality is she doesnt look like any of the photos and she has bendy legs from the phototune, its okay to see what you could look like but its not real KHM, Its like the old bullseye Jim Bowen saying, heres what you couldve won as they wheel the speed boat out of the studio, replacing it with a lilo.
Ahh there's a thread title in there...

Kate Hayes #86 Legs like a Bendy Bully - let's take a look at what you could have won!

• Haha
  • Heart
I just seen this on Insta. Good thing Jane doesn’t actually run ain’t it. She’ll say she’s been kidnapped next
E3A8F744-768B-4F82-8094-8A97A62213EF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Lacy pink pants!! 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m on nights all weekend Tattlers. I will try with my every might to get pics and evidence. So beware Kate,I’m watching you 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The way she tries to make herself a different race will never not knock me sick.

I honestly think she will delete her Instagram app so not to use it. But still have her phone glued to her sausages, and next week it’ll be

‘guyzzz I’ve had a SM break here’s ibiza’

1: she will have time to edit
2: gives us no content

Maybe, just maybe she’s realised 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 24
The way she tries to make herself a different race will never not knock me sick.
What fucks is me off about that is the racism about dark skinned models vs normal skin (Just duck off with that you absolute horror) but then wants to be dark skinned herself and wants the little one to be dark skinned also. My very dark skinned Omani Arab husband doesn't understand white women wanting to paint themselves with fake tan. Neither does he understand my need to get a bit of a tan on holiday. He's constantly trying to get me to wear a hat and a cover up (it's not because he wants me covered, he doesn't care about that) because he says my skin is fair and I should be protective of it. It's not that fair as I'm half middle eastern myself but to him I look very white. He says you should accept what you are. I agree with him. But you know, Kate's a fake so of course she's gonna pretend to be something she's not!

• Heart
I honestly think she will delete her Instagram app so not to use it. But still have her phone glued to her sausages, and next week it’ll be

‘guyzzz I’ve had a SM break here’s ibiza’

1: she will have time to edit
2: gives us no content

Maybe, just maybe she’s realised 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not a chance that will happen. Hell would freeze over first. She’s like a chocolate teapot..useless xx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What fucks is me off about that is the racism about dark skinned models vs normal skin (Just duck off with that you absolute horror) but then wants to be dark skinned herself and wants the little one to be dark skinned also. My very dark skinned Omani Arab husband doesn't understand white women wanting to paint themselves with fake tan. Neither does he understand my need to get a bit of a tan on holiday. He's constantly trying to get me to wear a hat and a cover up (it's not because he wants me covered, he doesn't care about that) because he says my skin is fair and I should be protective of it. It's not that fair as I'm half middle eastern myself but to him I look very white. He says you should accept what you are. I agree with him. But you know, Kate's a fake so of course she's gonna pretend to be something she's not!
Fair skinned white women (and men!) have such a hard time accepting they’re white 😂 truff takes it to the extreme! While also using phrases such as “*** head” apparently

• Angry
  • Sick
Same here @FilthyRich my gammon of a husband is half cast and is exactly the same as your gammon. I also showed him the picture of her in the durag and told him about the comment she made of “normal skin” and his words were she’s playing with fire and is on the edge of being burnt and it’s also only a matter of time before someone who hasn’t got “normal skin” is going to give her a good slap. She has to realise the consequences of making statements like that 😡. She’s RACIST 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
I’ve got H on insta so happy to be on watch 😂 Also have a bespoke that kicks me in the head and phantom cries during the night so will be awake likely between 3am - 6am 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Same here @FilthyRich my gammon of a husband is half cast and is exactly the same as your gammon. I also showed him the picture of her in the durag and told him about the comment she made of “normal skin” and his words were she’s playing with fire and is on the edge of being burnt and it’s also only a matter of time before someone who hasn’t got “normal skin” is going to give her a good slap. She has to realise the consequences of making statements like that 😡. She’s RACIST 😡
People have been cancelled for less. She's so stupid. The only reason I follow her is to laugh at the dumb ass but as an influencer, she should have more awareness of her impact. Not cool.

Fair skinned white women (and men!) have such a hard time accepting they’re white 😂 truff takes it to the extreme! While also using phrases such as “*** head” apparently
That makes me physically sick and yes you're so right, micro aggressions and cultural appropriation should be called out but in my position, I really don't want the police on my doorstep or Kate for that matter screaming 'troll'. She is a very bad person. I am watching closely though and I will report anything racist on her grid.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.