Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not being funny but I wouldn’t want to eat food that’s been precooked 3 days before 🤮 absolutely foul. Poor kid. Also can’t delo cook for himself what a bleeping plank

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Out of all things she's done if that's red wine in her fridge I'm the most upset at that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I really need someone to help her with these reels. She’s bleeping SHITE at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she’s had poor Mez cleaning her house while she runs around putting labels on things to prove to the gram she’s the best momma evaaa. Hope delo rips off all the labels and wings it as soon as she’s out the door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m not being funny but I wouldn’t want to eat food that’s been precooked 3 days before 🤮 absolutely foul. Poor kid. Also can’t delo cook for himself what a bleeping plank
A plank hahahahahaha

he honestly does strike me as bleeping useless

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why’s she preparing the house like she’s going away for a month. Calm down Kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope she’s trolling us PLEASE do not tell me she has bespoke learning to speak fluent Spanish for there trip this weekend 🤯🤯
Of course she is. Olive is going to order all their food and drinks in Spanish
Kate has asked the teacher to make sure she can say Whispering Angle 📐 fluently.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Delos going to bin all that tit and it’s gonna be a fast food fest for him and oliff

• Haha
How do you prepare breakfast in advance????? Why would you possibly need to make that in advance!
She blows my mind. So busy that she can’t possibly making cereal/eggs/toast in the morning… what a load of tit.

Reactions: 27
How do you prepare breakfast in advance????? Why would you possibly need to make that in advance!
She blows my mind. So busy that she can’t possibly making cereal/eggs/toast in the morning… what a load of tit.
Selfish arse has to pre plan all Oluv's stuff cos she's sooo busy.
Cooks the baby's meals once every two weeks ?? What the duck ?? !!!
It's so it doesn't interfere with Kate living her best life , the baby can be dragged around everywhere to suit Momma.

Never known anything like it.

Don’t know yano. Can her mental helf handle reading here?
Hasnt stopped her before as it Troll 🤣 she thrives off these comments and threads so do you really think she’s going to delete the app, shes constantly refreshing to see what’s been said. Like earlier on in the comments might of been yesterday about how we deep clean everywhere etc before we go away and what has she put up on her stories today. Why’s she done that she didn’t do it for when she went to Dubai. But who knows could be wrong xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Out of all things she's done if that's red wine in her fridge I'm the most upset at that 😂
I’m with you girl. I was that close to blocking her for the biggest sin there is, then I thought, I need to witness her saggy tits making all of beefa shudder and enjoy the wreckage of it all. bleeping head putting red wine in the fridge, I knew she was thick but that’s taking the piss

• Haha
Selfish arse has to pre plan all Oluv's stuff cos she's sooo busy.
Cooks the baby's meals once every two weeks ?? What the duck ?? !!!
It's so it doesn't interfere with Kate living her best life , the baby can be dragged around everywhere to suit Momma.

Never known anything like it.
This irritates me so much. Cooking all her daughters meals in one batch cook every two weeks. Babies thrive off being involved with the family - all sitting together and eating a family meal. Not eating alone whilst shoved in a high chair in front of the telly with a dog circling her while her mum chats wham to the phone cause she’s an ‘influencer’🤮

And then when she’s not doing that she’s crammed in a car seat to ‘eat on the go’ or pushed in a high chair in a busy restaurant past her bedtime and still has the phone flash in her face as momma films it all.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How empty is that fridge?!? The last time my fridge was that empty, it was brand new 😱

• Haha
As much as we’d all love door hairy fairy fanny Matt to just lash everything wide minge has done with the food and clothes he’s not going to is he 🙄 has she said why she’s going on her own and Oliver Shakespeare and door hairy fairy fanny Matt are going Monday

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.