Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning trolls 💨

I hope when this head turns maybe 35 and she’s got a couple of kids and Instagram is dead in the water she realises what an absolute bleep she’s been.

🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
That Olive song has made me snort. Also- Olive is bigger than your average because she feeds her like she is 12. Children in schools don’t even get that much. Kate- you cried because you missed her for a day. 3 days in beefa with ya jaw swinging, hanging off Wayne will soon make it better. I hope Olive shits all over her bespoke outfit and Matt changes her in to mismatch

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Katie Hayes #86 Whoa, Kate's going to Ibiza
Whoa, troll of the island
Whoa, Olive in a car seat
Whoa, Delo diving into the sea 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 69
He will be pouring fruit shoot on the rapid quick tests(produces false positives as seen in the news this week) so he doesn’t have to go and will drop baby off with mez and then he’ll be off to La Rock Ferry while truff is away 🤣
🤣🤣 I tried this myself and it didn’t work, I tried coke, Fanta and lucozade too and they didn’t work either xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hardly comment on here anymore but always lurking - you girls are bleeping funny.

Near choked on my coffee the other day remembering her threatening that man with her 24/7 legal team because he asked her to pick her dog’s tit up. You couldn’t make up the things she’s done the crazy witch.

I am absolutely here for the Ibiza carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
My fella tried to fob me off with a tip to DIY (arm out with hands on a door handle, squat then turn with arms still out) but it’s not the same. Does the foam roller really work??
Can’t wait see her actual airport outfit, reckon she’ll recycle the edinburgh one?
I have to lay on the floor arms by my side deep breathe and as I breathe out mr bong pushes on either side of my spine and it’s like a firework display 😂 I’ve watched YouTube vids of people using a foam roller and it does work but the one I have causes more harm than good 😂

Reactions: 6
Ocean beach is not a good place to go if you have really bad body insecurities like truff

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Troll, she is an olive tanned bespoke beach babe.

I think it’s pretty crappy to show so much excess. Like, here’s 5 pairs of sunglasses for a BABY! She doesn’t need 5 pairs, she needs 1 & a spare if you’re that arsed. She’ll be able to yank it off her face now, and pull the hat off, making all pool & beach trips totally stressful so you end up wondering why you even left the house. Or is that just me? Travelling with small kids isn’t a holiday. It’s just being somewhere smaller than home, that’s a bit hot, without all your tit. The mummy influencers I like own this nonsense. They tell you how crappy their flight was & how they flew all the way to Thailand to sit in a kids club... I await the quality edited photos, bragging, blagging, ranting, raging, pissing blagfest that is Ibiza 2021
I know this is a post from yesterday but I honestly don't even think babies need any sunglasses, such a faff, they just need a big hat like one of those legionnaire style ones with a big peak and a long neck bit - but wouldn't look good on the gram so truff would never do anything so sensible or safe! My youngest bespoke gets sun burned on the back of his neck no matter how much cream I put on, you can't be too safe with kids and sun.

The last time I travelled with my kids, the youngest was 3 and within 0.001464 seconds of being near a pool he walked in fully clothed fell off the step and sunk under water whilst i screamed and hubby dived in like superman. I can't think of anything less relaxing than a beach/villa holiday with kids!! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Why are all influencers obsessed with Ibiza? Get some originality 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s been reading here obviously. People keep saying olive isn’t petite (correct) so she’s asking herself questions again to address/conflict with the comments made here. bleeping sad act
I honestly thought the aim of the game was to make sure ur baby was big and healthy to ward off infections. I'll be putting my bespoke right on a diet as soon as it vacates my not as bald as Kate's noon

duck off she's literally shallow Hal she thinks she's skinny the delusional bint
I have an ok figure and I couldn't imagine going I would feel insecure all day. It's not a place to have fun anyway

Reactions: 17
I know this is a post from yesterday but I honestly don't even think babies need any sunglasses, such a faff, they just need a big hat like one of those legionnaire style ones with a big peak and a long neck bit - but wouldn't look good on the gram so truff would never do anything so sensible or safe! My youngest bespoke gets sun burned on the back of his neck no matter how much cream I put on, you can't be too safe with kids and sun.

The last time I travelled with my kids, the youngest was 3 and within 0.001464 seconds of being near a pool he walked in fully clothed fell off the step and sunk under water whilst i screamed and hubby dived in like superman. I can't think of anything less relaxing than a beach/villa holiday with kids!! 😂
They don't need sunglasses at all its stops them absorbing vitamin D properly surprised I am midwife doesn't know this

Reactions: 17
Why is she insistent on calling it a "blog". If it were a blog, none of us would be able to bleeping decipher it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Erm Mez cleans her house for her - she blew her up trying to flog the mop.
She hasn't got a proper job , she warms up cold meals for her & Delo and the kid.
She spends her days in baby classes & having beauty treatments or days out that she's bummed. Making out she's super mum , far far bleeping from it !!
Proper annoys me. My mother, as lovely as she is, is about as domesticated as Lady Grantham off Downton Abbey. Her idea of helping out is going out for lunch. It wouldn't have occurred to her to do my ironing or cleaning when bespoke was little even though I was back at work 8 weeks after she was born due to being self employed. I wish Truff would stop with the lies. She's a grade A Knob. Far from a high end, international jet setting MUA, she's a bargain bucket Waynetta Slob on a down market Beefa Weekender. Eeeww. That is all!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.