Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for the excellent thread title. Had to change it a bit to fit.

The saga goes on..
She began the week terrifying the living daylights out of the North West and surrounding areas when she headbutted the screen during a reel sporting eye moustaches that can only be described as what would spawn if Eugene Levy and Groucho Marx’s eyebrows got together and had a drunken one night stand without using protection.

In an effort to prove us all wrong and show us that she does indeed buy things for her child, she spent the grand total of £2.25 in Asda on five identical ‘out and about’ ‘bowels.’ Adding that to the entire sale stock of Little Angels bottles that she once purchased means she’s spent over £12 in the last 8 months on her daughter. And we say she never puts her hand in her Zara size medium pants pockets..

Olive is being mischievous and apparently has no fear. To be fair, if your Ma had a phone for a face and your Pa wore the same length trousers as you, then you probably need to build up a lot of resilience at an early age. That coupled with the fact that her mother dresses her as the lead orphan in a BBC period drama, and keeps putting her shoes on the wrong feet means she’s probably trying to be self-sufficient by the time she’s 4 so she can get her own place.

There ain’t no party like a fully gifted KHM hay bale and pampas grass party it would seem as shoppers messaged her from the Asda as they were delighted to have their weekly shop made more joyful by the wonder that is Miss KH Makeup warbling whilst stomping her way through the aisles looking for 45p baby stuff. And by shoppers, I mean one person. And by one person, I mean Kate.

Child genius and all round wonder Olive can now play guitar. Lenny Kravitz and Slash have retired in respect of the fact that they’ll never be as talented as the 10 month old. Jimi Hendrix was also reported to have come back from the dead to comment on the infant prodigy and is said to have asked for the title of his favourite song to be changed to Olive Haze...
🎵 ‘Scuse me Ma’s shit smoky eye..🎵

Despite Joy of Clean being willing to work with anyone with an Instagram account and a face, she acted as though she was Tesco’s brand new ambassador by roping her ever suffering mother into mopping her floors for her and generally humiliating her. Whilst Mez cleaned up after the Wirral’s own Waynetta, Kate lounged on the green velvet chair watching Max strain out his thoughts on her, and barking orders to her mum across the room. Mez got her own back though by ‘accidentally’ dropping the news that she does the meal preps. If you read this Mez, next time blink twice if you want us to come and rescue you..

The concept of the term ‘sold out’ seems to be lost on her, demonstrated by her constantly sharing pictures of fully stocked shelves of her tat accompanied by the words ‘almost sold out’. Seeing as how her stuff is about as sold out as the Josef Fritzl Guide to Home Improvements, I don’t think Kylie Jenner has much to worry about yet. Or Olivia Hale. Or Pat at Kirby Market with her 3 for a fiver Miss Mary of Sweden blushers.

She’s off ‘away for the weekend’ again, even though it’s Saturday afternoon and she’s still at home. Still pretending she doesn’t use filters with a cracking picture of her dressed in a Guns n Roses T-Shirt with a chin you could cut glass on, as though we didn’t see her hours earlier on a story with no filter and a chin like the bottom of a boiled egg. Crack on though Kate, the only person you’re kidding is yourself.
As always, Read the Wiki.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

Southern.fairy91

Bloody hell just been catching up, after what seems like an eternity off. Still up to her old tricks again I assume.
Well news for all of my trolls,
Mrs fairy thought it’d be a fab idea to go into labour on Saturday night after I’d had a few to many whispering angles. So our darling bespoke is here.
No highlighted hair though fuming she can go back in.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Violetx

VIP Member
“She looks a lot bigger in pictures” 🥴 That’s weird ‘cos you look a lot smaller in pictures 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 100

Southern.fairy91

Congratulations ❤ Hope the bespoke has already been to their first rave 💃🕺🏼
Well let me tell you, bespoke fairy has actually just got her first Michelin Star, is fully potty trained, can play Mozart’s 4th on every instrument. No teeth yet so we’re getting Robbie on the case for some bespoke mini crowns. I think a garden rave is a bit common for her so I’ll be taking her to VIP at the polo next weekend. Bespokes can have Pimms can’t they?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I’ve just remembered that horrendous reel/story when she pretended to hand OHD to Delo out of the shot and you could see the reflection in the photo frame behind her of no one being there to take OHD from her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Lucyloos

Why is she desperate to make Oluv look like a toddler?
And why the fuck does she take her EVERYWHERE. Too tight to fork out for nursery isn’t she. Soz to those with kids but I can’t bear it when people bring the kids into work or hairdressers or whatever, like what do you want me to do? I have no interest in your kid and no I don’t think it’s cute 😐 if people bring their baby to work I go and make a brew, cba, no interest whatsoever unless it’s a good friend or family. She’s one of them that forces her sprog on people, not everyone likes kids and not everyone can deal with it for their own personal reasons!! A girl I used to work with has had a sprog and put on Facebook she can’t wait to take ot into work to show people, like why would you assume people have any interest, first of all you’ve worked there 5 fucking minutes!!
Also get that dog away from Oluv. I don’t care if it’s the softest dog in the world, it only takes one mistake and that could be life changing. It’s just not worth the risk to me!
Sorry if I offend anyone, just pisses me off when people assume everyone is ok with a baby being forced on them 😣
This 👆

I lost my daughter full term and I can’t tell you how fookin hard it was to stay AWAY from babies.
When I could bring myself to finally go out they were everywhere. Restaurant at 9pm. I went to a proper expensive place for afternoon tea. Bloody baby there! Then late night racing in the posh bit?!!?!
We honestly tried to take ourselves places we didnt think kids would be 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s a dick head.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
Just came on here to say that yous are my people. I’m in a dark place with PND (not looking for any sympathy like Kate the beg!!) and this thread cheers me up every time.
I’m so glad others opened my eyes to social media super mums, whilst I still feel like a failure in many ways, you guys really made me see the light.

Kate is a nasty person, she thrives off making other people (mainly mums and their parenting) feel inferior because it gives her the attention and validation she so desperately seeks. She is a very unhappy and insecure person deep down who lives her life for the gram, the amount of likes she receives and comments about how amazing a mum she is. A true narcissist hiding behind a fake persona and fake, catfish pictures of herself. I try my hardest to be a kind person, but to this woman, I physically cannot think of one kind thing to say about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Why is she desperate to make Oluv look like a toddler?
And why the fuck does she take her EVERYWHERE. Too tight to fork out for nursery isn’t she. Soz to those with kids but I can’t bear it when people bring the kids into work or hairdressers or whatever, like what do you want me to do? I have no interest in your kid and no I don’t think it’s cute 😐 if people bring their baby to work I go and make a brew, cba, no interest whatsoever unless it’s a good friend or family. She’s one of them that forces her sprog on people, not everyone likes kids and not everyone can deal with it for their own personal reasons!! A girl I used to work with has had a sprog and put on Facebook she can’t wait to take ot into work to show people, like why would you assume people have any interest, first of all you’ve worked there 5 fucking minutes!!
Also get that dog away from Oluv. I don’t care if it’s the softest dog in the world, it only takes one mistake and that could be life changing. It’s just not worth the risk to me!
Sorry if I offend anyone, just pisses me off when people assume everyone is ok with a baby being forced on them 😣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 79

Cady1954

VIP Member
Olive's in Ibiza!

Olive's in Ibiza Hip Hip Hip Hooray
Little Legs and Crazy Kate have taken her away
They travelled business class of course (at least just for the gram)
They even bought ( a gifted) lightweight folding pram.
Well Olive was delighted she kicked her little feet
At last, they had got rid of that horrible car seat,
She sat in her new buggy and stretched her little legs
Her little face was smiling and showing her toothy pegs
She spent her mornings on the beach in snazzy kid sunglasses
And after lunch, Kate had booked some Spanish dancing classes
Now Olive is a fair-skinned child and prone to getting burned
But Katie didn't think so and appeared unconcerned.
One night a lady mentioned that Olive was quite red
And maybe Kate should try and put a sunhat on her head?
Well, Katie went ballistic she said 'What do you mean?
'Olive is a bespoke child who does not need sunscreen!
'Her skin is naturally tanned her hair is flaxen gold
I'm going to ring Wayne Lineker and tell him I've been trolled!
So next day Olives lying on her own bespoke sunbed
Her skin is slowly turning 50 shades of red
But Olive is not bothered sizzling in the heat
Cos at least she isn't curled up in that manky old car seat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Oh girls, I'm just catching up and thought I'd pop in with Shirley's roundup:

As @Bunny Rockard says, studios are STRICT right now. Most call sheets have a good two to three pages of covid rules and restrictions. We've all had to have covid tests before entering the building. If someone fails, no entry (and potentially no production). This sounds extreme, but one person bringing in covid could trigger a quarantine that could pause production for a fortnight, costing hundreds of thousands of pounds. She has clearly kicked up a fuss and said she's exempt because there is no way any studio in the North West is that lax about rules.

These rules are so strict that poor Shirl's first solo filming has been delayed for the last 14 months. No well respecting studio will risk some rogue "MUA" walking around without a mask unless she's insisted that she's exempt.

For those thinking she's making megabucks from this gig, standard rate at the studio I *suspect* she is at is £180 to £300 per day. Will hardly cover this weekends coke bill.

As for Ibiza, cannot wait, the movie posters are going to be worthy of the Tate.

Keep dancing 💃💃💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
E7B20028-B67E-4439-9F84-0D5B9E12A827.jpeg

GIRLS!!

SHES WORKING WITH B&Q
Can’t get over it!!
She tagged @b.un.kew (who have 3 followers so must be legit) in her stories - 2% off with her dizzy code guuyyyzzzz

🥴🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Who the fuck does she think she is to tell people what to do?! STAY IN YOUR LANE, fat cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

PianaInPyjamas

What’s the illiterate cunt going on about now 🙄
Careful Kate, talking shite about covid is a one way street to a shadow ban.

If she honestly believes people should stay out of others business then she needs to shit the fuck up herself. You're telling people what to do you daft cunt.

She's really riling me up with this crap. She's a covid denier, I 100% think that, but she just doesn't have the balls to come out and say it.

I haven't seen anyone in my family in nearly 2 years Kate as I don't live in the same country anymore. shut your fucking fat mouth for once in your life, don't encourage people to not take the vaccine and let me go home.

✨ I reported the post for false health information I encourage everyone else to do the same✨

• Heart
Reactions: 70