Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delo, come on lad we all know you come on here for a snoop.

Put a picture up of Olive in bed, smashing some nuggets in a peppa pig pj set. Just give the people what they want!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Just came on here to say that yous are my people. I’m in a dark place with PND (not looking for any sympathy like Kate the beg!!) and this thread cheers me up every time.
I’m so glad others opened my eyes to social media super mums, whilst I still feel like a failure in many ways, you guys really made me see the light.

Kate is a nasty person, she thrives off making other people (mainly mums and their parenting) feel inferior because it gives her the attention and validation she so desperately seeks. She is a very unhappy and insecure person deep down who lives her life for the gram, the amount of likes she receives and comments about how amazing a mum she is. A true narcissist hiding behind a fake persona and fake, catfish pictures of herself. I try my hardest to be a kind person, but to this woman, I physically cannot think of one kind thing to say about her.
Take care of yourself sweetheart. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She really over feeds that baby. They don't need a cooked breakfast every day, kids love a bit of toast why can't she have that. I used to stew fruit, freeze it in cubes, microwave some ready brek and stir in a frozen lump of fruit, it melts and the ready brek is then perfect temp. Breakfast in 2 mins done!

Without going mumsnet, this is baby b’s favourite breakfast ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m convinced she wrote herself that card now by the over use of exclamation marks in the card and on the sticky label. No one would punctuate ‘Friday Food’ with an !

Think this is what’s given it away, the absolute psycho

Reactions: 32
Also, guessing it’s her cousins hen- I bet we have the Bride jewelled cap, Hollie wearing white and the rest black costumes. Can not wait to see this tit show of a trip. Wonder who will catch Covid first
Didn’t she say she was staying in a ‘private’ villa and then a hotel? So basically getting chucked out after the hen do eh? 🤣
Also, why do people say a private villa? It’s still rented? She could have just said she is staying in a villa.
we know it’s rented cos if the villa belonged to one of the party, she would say, I’m staying in a friends villa…
she would have to get it in because ya know we are all on UC and have rusty fridges
Oh you make me giggle katie

Anyone having a tit day just look at these corkers and thank the gods above you haven’t got legs like these 🤣🤣 I’ve cried laughing. Look at door hairy fairy fanny matts arm and look at him with his Chelsea boots on xx
bleeping hell! She should be in jail for that that photoshop its criminal! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder if Matt is going to snap him an oliff in first class on the way to Ibiza or crop out the easy jet logo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you reckon when they kiss their big massive turkey teeth smash together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Aww hope the Delos get to have some lovely time with Olive whilst that fiat punto she calls a ma is away.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.