Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for the excellent thread title. Had to change it a bit to fit.

The saga goes on..
She began the week terrifying the living daylights out of the North West and surrounding areas when she headbutted the screen during a reel sporting eye moustaches that can only be described as what would spawn if Eugene Levy and Groucho Marx’s eyebrows got together and had a drunken one night stand without using protection.

In an effort to prove us all wrong and show us that she does indeed buy things for her child, she spent the grand total of £2.25 in Asda on five identical ‘out and about’ ‘bowels.’ Adding that to the entire sale stock of Little Angels bottles that she once purchased means she’s spent over £12 in the last 8 months on her daughter. And we say she never puts her hand in her Zara size medium pants pockets..

Olive is being mischievous and apparently has no fear. To be fair, if your Ma had a phone for a face and your Pa wore the same length trousers as you, then you probably need to build up a lot of resilience at an early age. That coupled with the fact that her mother dresses her as the lead orphan in a BBC period drama, and keeps putting her shoes on the wrong feet means she’s probably trying to be self-sufficient by the time she’s 4 so she can get her own place.

There ain’t no party like a fully gifted KHM hay bale and pampas grass party it would seem as shoppers messaged her from the Asda as they were delighted to have their weekly shop made more joyful by the wonder that is Miss KH Makeup warbling whilst stomping her way through the aisles looking for 45p baby stuff. And by shoppers, I mean one person. And by one person, I mean Kate.

Child genius and all round wonder Olive can now play guitar. Lenny Kravitz and Slash have retired in respect of the fact that they’ll never be as talented as the 10 month old. Jimi Hendrix was also reported to have come back from the dead to comment on the infant prodigy and is said to have asked for the title of his favourite song to be changed to Olive Haze...
🎵 ‘Scuse me Ma’s tit smoky eye..🎵

Despite Joy of Clean being willing to work with anyone with an Instagram account and a face, she acted as though she was Tesco’s brand new ambassador by roping her ever suffering mother into mopping her floors for her and generally humiliating her. Whilst Mez cleaned up after the Wirral’s own Waynetta, Kate lounged on the green velvet chair watching Max strain out his thoughts on her, and barking orders to her mum across the room. Mez got her own back though by ‘accidentally’ dropping the news that she does the meal preps. If you read this Mez, next time blink twice if you want us to come and rescue you..

The concept of the term ‘sold out’ seems to be lost on her, demonstrated by her constantly sharing pictures of fully stocked shelves of her tat accompanied by the words ‘almost sold out’. Seeing as how her stuff is about as sold out as the Josef Fritzl Guide to Home Improvements, I don’t think Kylie Jenner has much to worry about yet. Or Olivia Hale. Or Pat at Kirby Market with her 3 for a fiver Miss Mary of Sweden blushers.

She’s off ‘away for the weekend’ again, even though it’s Saturday afternoon and she’s still at home. Still pretending she doesn’t use filters with a cracking picture of her dressed in a Guns n Roses T-Shirt with a chin you could cut glass on, as though we didn’t see her hours earlier on a story with no filter and a chin like the bottom of a boiled egg. Crack on though Kate, the only person you’re kidding is yourself.
As always, Read the Wiki.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Well done to @Hereforthegossss for the excellent thread title. Had to change it a bit to fit.

The saga goes on..
She began the week terrifying the living daylights out of the North West and surrounding areas when she headbutted the screen during a reel sporting eye moustaches that can only be described as what would spawn if Eugene Levy and Groucho Marx’s eyebrows got together and had a drunken one night stand without using protection.

In an effort to prove us all wrong and show us that she does indeed buy things for her child, she spent the grand total of £2.25 in Asda on five identical ‘out and about’ ‘bowels.’ Adding that to the entire sale stock of Little Angels bottles that she once purchased means she’s spent over £12 in the last 8 months on her daughter. And we say she never puts her hand in her Zara size medium pants pockets..

Olive is being mischievous and apparehas no fear. To be fair, if your Ma had a phone for a face and your Pa wore the same length trousers as you, then you probably need to build up a lot of resilience at an early age. That coupled with the fact that her mother dresses her as the lead orphan in a BBC period drama, and keeps putting her shoes on the wrong feet means she’s probably trying to be self-sufficient by the time she’s 4 so she can get her own place.

There ain’t no party like a fully gifted KHM hay bale and pampas grass party it would seem as shoppers messaged her from the Asda as they were delighted to have their weekly shop made more joyful by the wonder that is Miss KH Makeup warbling whilst stomping her way through the aisles looking for 45p baby stuff. And by shoppers, I mean one person. And by one person, I mean Kate.

Child genius and all round wonder Olive can now play guitar. Lenny Kravitz and Slash have retired in respect of the fact that they’ll never be as talented as the 10 month old. Jimi Hendrix was also reported to have come back from the dead to comment on the infant prodigy and is said to have asked for the title of his favourite song to be changed to Olive Haze...

Despite Joy of Clean being willing to work with anyone with an Instagram account and a face, she acted as though she was Tesco’s brand new ambassador by roping her ever suffering mother into mopping her floors for her and generally humiliating her. Whilst Mez cleaned up after the Wirral’s own Waynetta, Kate lounged on the green velvet chair watching Max strain out his thoughts on her, and barking orders to her mum across the room. Mez got her own back though by ‘accidentally’ dropping the news that she does the meal preps. If you read this Mez, next time blink twice if you want us to come and rescue you..

The concept of the term ‘sold out’ seems to be lost on her, demonstrated by her constantly sharing pictures of fully stocked shelves of her tat accompanied by the words ‘almost sold out’. Seeing as how her stuff is about as sold out as the Josef Fritzl Guide to Home Improvements, I don’t think Kylie Jenner has much to worry about yet. Or Olivia Hale. Or Pat at Kirby Market with her 3 for a fiver Miss Mary of Sweden blushers.

She’s off ‘away for the weekend’ again, even though it’s Saturday afternoon and she’s still at home. Still pretending she doesn’t use filters with a cracking picture of her dressed in a Guns n Roses T-Shirt with a chin you could cut glass on, as though we didn’t see her hours earlier on a story with no filter and a chin like the bottom of a boiled egg. Crack on though Kate, the only person you’re kidding is yourself.
Top notch recap as always!! 👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 27

The saga goes on..

Olive is being mischievous and apparehas no fear. To be fair, if your Ma had a phone for a face and your Pa wore the same length trousers as you, then you probably need to build up a lot of resilience at an early age. That coupled with the fact that her mother dresses her as the lead orphan in a BBC period drama, and keeps putting her shoes on the wrong feet means she’s probably trying to be self-sufficient by the time she’s 4 so she can get her own place.

What a recap... brilliant just brilliant

Reactions: 17
I’ve just remembered that horrendous reel/story when she pretended to hand OHD to Delo out of the shot and you could see the reflection in the photo frame behind her of no one being there to take OHD from her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Girls sorry to go off Truff Topic - which Roche la Posay is the best one for the face ?? to go on before foundation ?

Reactions: 7
For the love of god Kate will u sort them bastarding eyebrows out, olive will be swinging off them soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So shes done highlights now for Scotland, Dubai and her pregnancy

forgot about this gem, look at the state matt and she looks like a wotsit in a wig with tic tacs for teeth 😭😭
DD60874B-3176-4FBC-8227-D83D0D7EB09C.jpeg

also why is she pretending to breastfeed here?? Is it just me that thinks she doesnt look like she’s feeding but just get her face shoved in Her tit
BAE9E66E-B977-40FF-AFEA-A6B253F6BEC9.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

forgot about this gem, look at the state matt and she looks like a wotsit in a wig with tic tacs for teeth 😭😭 View attachment 635964

also why is she pretending to breastfeed here?? Is it just me that thinks she doesnt look like she’s feeding but just get her face shoved in Her titView attachment 635966
It doesn't look like she's feeding. It doesn't look like her airways would be clear here so it looks like she's just put her close to her boob.
I'm confused to her nipple placement too? Seems like it's in a strange place.

It doesn't look like a latched baby to me.
She should have contacted BAMBIS for advice, they're amazing.

Reactions: 29
It doesn't look like she's feeding. It doesn't look like her airways would be clear here so it looks like she's just put her close to her boob.
I'm confused to her nipple placement too? Seems like it's in a strange place.

It doesn't look like a latched baby to me.
She should have contacted BAMBIS for advice, they're amazing.
She all but admitted she hadn’t breastfed didn’t she? Said she couldn’t do it because of the implants or something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Why is KHM doing bridal trials on a Saturday morning? You know, prime time for you to be actually doing make up on actual wedding days?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

forgot about this gem, look at the state matt and she looks like a wotsit in a wig with tic tacs for teeth 😭😭 View attachment 635964

also why is she pretending to breastfeed here?? Is it just me that thinks she doesnt look like she’s feeding but just get her face shoved in Her titView attachment 635966
Omg I've never seen this one before. Got the child pressed up to her saggy tit for Insta Content, pretending she's feeding her. She's not well.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.