Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on here to say that yous are my people. I’m in a dark place with PND (not looking for any sympathy like Kate the beg!!) and this thread cheers me up every time.
I’m so glad others opened my eyes to social media super mums, whilst I still feel like a failure in many ways, you guys really made me see the light.

Kate is a nasty person, she thrives off making other people (mainly mums and their parenting) feel inferior because it gives her the attention and validation she so desperately seeks. She is a very unhappy and insecure person deep down who lives her life for the gram, the amount of likes she receives and comments about how amazing a mum she is. A true narcissist hiding behind a fake persona and fake, catfish pictures of herself. I try my hardest to be a kind person, but to this woman, I physically cannot think of one kind thing to say about her.
Hello, fellow PND sufferer here! If you never need a chat, I’m here for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Same been crippled with it for over a year it's so horrible.
This thread literally has been a life line giving me a laugh everyday without fail.
Sounds like there is a lot of us on here suffering or who have suffered with PND & we are all here if anyone needs to talk, it's a lovely little group on here 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Same been crippled with it for over a year it's so horrible.
This thread literally has been a life line giving me a laugh everyday without fail.
Sounds like there is a lot of us on here suffering or who have suffered with PND & we are all here if anyone needs to talk, it's a lovely little group on here 💗
I feel like I have PND at the moment but not said anything, I plaster a smile on for my kids an husband but inside I feel kinda empty. This group definitely is therapy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have SO much to say about those labels on Olives clothes 😫 What the duck- I'm sure Delo is capable of putting some clothes on his child!!!! I feel like this is next level crank-ism, either that or Delo is so useless she doesn't trust him to dress Olive- but trusts him to get on the plane with her. She a bleeping loonatic!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel like I have PND at the moment but not said anything, I plaster a smile on for my kids an husband but inside I feel kinda empty. This group definitely is therapy ❤
Speak to your GP or HV and they will run through some questions with you to give them an idea if it’s PND or not. I’d be the first to say that the care I had during pregnancy and labour was substandard, but the care I’ve had since speaking to them about how I felt has been outstanding. I’m doing talking therapy and I’ve found it so helpful.

But this is the damaging thing about people like Truff, they make out everything is so perfect and dreamy and it makes you feel like tit. I understand people don’t want to broadcast their lows on social media but don’t make out like nothing ever goes wrong.

Awwww look at Mez’s handwriting 🥺🤪
I can’t wait for Truff to go stomping out the door and for Delo to throw all her horrible garlic riddled food in the bin, then to get Olive a Maccies abs let her roll around the house in a bright pink onesie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have SO much to say about those labels on Olives clothes 😫 What the duck- I'm sure Delo is capable of putting some clothes on his child!!!! I feel like this is next level crank-ism, either that or Delo is so useless she doesn't trust him to dress Olive- but trusts him to get on the plane with her. She a bleeping loonatic!!!!!
Convinced it’s because she is so obsessed with portraying this incredible life. Personally when I go away with my friends, we all laugh together at what our husbands dress our children in and ignore the fact they’re probably being fed pizza, chips and chocolate 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Surely he knows the kinds of things she eats and can feed her for a few days. Or is he never around his kid often enough to know what she likes? I don’t understand why she can’t just let him give her cereal and cheese butties for a couple of days, let the kid live a normal life for a few days!
My husband would fume if I did this, he’s their dad he is more than capable of feeding them for a few days without needing written instructions.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I would love Delo to duck off the idea of Ibiza and just take Olive off to Cornwall or Wales and have a great time the 2 of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love everyone on here and how lovely you all are! I suffered with my babies I had post natal pyscois and was proper ill wish tattle was around all them years ago I think I would of got through it better ❤ Always here if you need to chat x

• Heart
I would love Delo to duck off the idea of Ibiza and just take Olive off to Cornwall or Wales and have a great time the 2 of them!
Delo is deffo a dad who would just take the kids out to fun places and eat loads of junk instead of proper meals.
My mum would always get annoyed when I’d go out with my stepdad and just play in arcades all day and eat sweets/ice cream - the best days for me though! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone having a tit day just look at these corkers and thank the gods above you haven’t got legs like these 🤣🤣 I’ve cried laughing. Look at door hairy fairy fanny matts arm and look at him with his Chelsea boots on xx
Chunky delo eh magine photoshopping yourself and not doing your man at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely he knows the kinds of things she eats and can feed her for a few days. Or is he never around his kid often enough to know what she likes? I don’t understand why she can’t just let him give her cereal and cheese butties for a couple of days, let the kid live a normal life for a few days!
My husband would fume if I did this, he’s their dad he is more than capable of feeding them for a few days without needing written instructions.
Absolutely this. My husband would be fuming if I did this, and I'd be fuming to have to do it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ some of the people who follow her , Are they ok ? Messaging her asking where she got her sticky labels.
Get a bleeping life seriously 😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Going back here but 100% her that wrote the card now…exclamation points left right and bleeping centre!

troll

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.