Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Matt is anything like my fella, his mother will be over to help the second Truff leaves the building! I am dying to know what she thinks of KHM and her “momma” skills 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t believe that weapon has patronised the duck out of delo and has labelled all her food and clothes to wear. I bet his family are fuming at that, she’s an absolute psycho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
As if she’s labelled everything like that. I went away for work a few times in my previous job and unbelievably my husband managed to dress and feed the kids the whole time I wasn’t there. Probably because he’s their dad and was actually as responsible for them as I was so was aware of how to keep them alive. I hope he takes her Asda, gets her a tit load of Minnie Mouse and Peppa Pig clothes to wear and turns up with them in Ibiza.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Her heads going to wrecked on the plane isn’t it she can’t send herself any messages or any answers to her q&a and she can’t keep refreshing here 🤣 cue the post of a drink with “well deserved” “miss poppet so much” “miss waking up with miss olive” “can’t wait to squeeze miss olive” wide minge just duck off 🤢🤢 and after seeing her writing on them labels she 110% sent that card herself

• Haha
She really over feeds that baby. They don't need a cooked breakfast every day, kids love a bit of toast why can't she have that. I used to stew fruit, freeze it in cubes, microwave some ready brek and stir in a frozen lump of fruit, it melts and the ready brek is then perfect temp. Breakfast in 2 mins done!

Reactions: 21
It may have been addressed before but why is olive learning Spanish?(apart from the order KHM food and drink this week)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone got a screenshot of the birthday card from a “troll” I want to do some handwriting comparing here…
Mez does the meal preps (next time don’t distract your Ma by randomly declaring the dogs taking a tit because she slipped up and told us SHE prepares the meals) imagine Mez was the secret birthday card sending troll 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Can’t believe that weapon has patronised the duck out of delo and has labelled all her food and clothes to wear. I bet his family are fuming at that, she’s an absolute psycho.
She’s made him look like an absolute dick head again hasn’t she. Like he’s not a present dad and doesn’t have a clue.

She likes him better than you, Kate leave them alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
All that this prep says to me is that Delo isn’t hands on in the bleeping slightest and hasn’t got a clue about OHD’s routine / what food she likes etc … OR she doesn’t let him be equally involved as a co parent because she’s bleeping controlling

If I suggested doing this to my gammon because I was going to be away for 3 days he would be so bleeping offended that I’ve tried to control his time to shine with the kids.

She’s acting like Delo is a childminder not a PARENT.
How fuckin patronising and pathetic.

Hope he puts Sundays outfit on her on Friday night to bleeping piss her off 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Thread suggestion

Bring on Ocean Beach with saggy tits, swinging jaw & very wonky floors & walls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Delo all there? Is he ok? Is the bleep not even capable of making a breakfast for Olive? Is this the sort of man you seriously want to marry Kate? Do you wipe his arse for him?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Is Delo all there? Is he ok? Is the bleep not even capable of making a breakfast for Olive? Is this the sort of man you seriously want to marry Kate? Do you wipe his arse for him?
I can just imagine him stood scratching his pea head looking at a piece of moldy bread from the pantry in one tiny hand then looking at the rusty toaster on the kitchen side thinking “how the duck do I use that microwave to cook this cake” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Cans of Gin and Tonic at the bottom of the fridge there….
But she doesn’t even drink Gin does she Matt?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My gammon doesn't cook but even I wouldn't prep anything if I was going away, he is still able to feed his own kids one way or another!

And I certainly wouldn't prep outfits, that is ridiculous. Does that mean when she's there Delo doesn't ever get Olive dressed, not even into a pair of leggings and a tshirt? I can't remember a time where I have had to even ask my gammon to get one of the kids dressed when they were babies, he would just do it if they needed getting dressed. Surely when he bathes her or changes her nappy he's capable of getting clothes out to put her into.

Surely in this day and age a man is not that hands off?!

Reactions: 27
Anyone having a tit day just look at these corkers and thank the gods above you haven’t got legs like these 🤣🤣 I’ve cried laughing. Look at door hairy fairy fanny matts arm and look at him with his Chelsea boots on xx
Lol....But pre my bespoke I would totally have worn the pink lace. I was a bad witch back then 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I am absolutely here for the Beefa antics. Her first few stories will be the
•obligatory photo of passports/boarding passes
• some form of rose wine photo of her boomerang’ a glass
• KHM personalised clobber (even though that’s not her name)
• a picture of a Caesar salad by the pool cause she’s ‘iN a CaLorIe DeFeCit’

parking my arse here for the next thread as I’ve been busy with work and my gammon being an absolute see you next Tuesday and me bin bagging him (temporarily…I think)

🙃

I’m with you girl. I was that close to blocking her for the biggest sin there is, then I thought, I need to witness her saggy tits making all of beefa shudder and enjoy the wreckage of it all. bleeping head putting red wine in the fridge, I knew she was thick but that’s taking the piss
It makes me shudder

Reactions: 7
Acting like she’s going away for ages you’re having a week in bleeping Ibiza you could probably walk there in ten minutes. I go away for months at a time and don’t behave like that

Reactions: 19
I hope Matt gives her a bowl of coco pops in the morning, a pot noodle for her lunch and a chicken nugget happy meal for her tea. Delo if ya reading here lad DO ITTTTTTT (then read the WIKI with popcorn once she’s asleep)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.