Katie Hayes #85 Desperate for money so selling a mop. Baby on guitar, not just a prop..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardly comment on here anymore but always lurking - you girls are bleeping funny.

Near choked on my coffee the other day remembering her threatening that man with her 24/7 legal team because he asked her to pick her dog’s tit up. You couldn’t make up the things she’s done the crazy witch.

I am absolutely here for the Ibiza carry on.
I think that brought me my favourite ever comment on these threads, when the man said: “She moved faster than she looked able too.”

Makes me cry laughing just thinking about it! READ THE WIKI

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I honestly thought the aim of the game was to make sure ur baby was big and healthy to ward off infections. I'll be putting my bespoke right on a diet as soon as it vacates my not as bald as Kate's noon

I have an ok figure and I couldn't imagine going I would feel insecure all day. It's not a place to have fun anyway
Posers paradise. I wouldn't go if I was offered the best bed and free Dom Perignon all day long. I love Amante and Aiyanna and had the most amazing day at Nikki Beach a few years back. So chill, all shapes, sizes and ages having the best time. Ocean gives me the creeps. Just a glorified hook up joint full of Love Island wannabes. I wouldn't want to see swab results of their beds 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope she’s trolling us PLEASE do not tell me she has bespoke learning to speak fluent Spanish for there trip this weekend 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Delo & Oluv will boot her down that path later, bet they both can't wait for some peace.

Oluv will get her Dad to dress her in pink & get her a maccies.
Be loads of room in the beige snug for them too & they won't have a camera shoved in their faces. They will be glad to see the back of her haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah 'cos the rest of us just sit around on our fat arses whilst the laundry piles up around us and the house turns to rat tit and we live off UC with our red faced gammons. Bore off Truff and your little flock of sheeple!
SHEEPLE!!🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooh we need our tattle 24/7 legal team at the ready for any drunken "stories". Any dodge ones must be recorded before truff awakes with beer fear.
Who's in....
Hahaha we need to do a Rota. Stories Surveillance 👀
I've got terrible insomnia I can do the 1am-4am shift hahaha
Isn't anyone on the cousin or the other ones who will be going Instas 😂👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Posers paradise. I wouldn't go if I was offered the best bed and free Dom Perignon all day long. I love Amante and Aiyanna and had the most amazing day at Nikki Beach a few years back. So chill, all shapes, sizes and ages having the best time. Ocean gives me the creeps. Just a glorified hook up joint full of Love Island wannabes. I wouldn't want to see swab results of their beds 🤢
Glad it's not just me.. I wanna let it all hang out and be comfortable when I'm away . No make up and chill....not be surrounded my pretentious wannabes.
Swab results ⚰ 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
As if someone asked her this.
What a weird question to ask a stranger....urgh
If she’s so petite wouldn’t she be in smaller clothes for her age not 9-12 and why would she order 12-18 if she petite
she’s bleeping delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really don’t get it my Instagram feed in summer is full of dickheads that will pay £300 for a week in some horrid tit hole hotel but then pay £100 a day to go ocean and have to make the small bottle of Prosecco that’s included in that package last all day, just go stay somewhere nice for duck sake and get an all inclusive on the go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m actually going to miss seeing Olive on her page. Come on Diddy, open your profile and piss Kate off with pics of Olive in colour chowing down on a sayers sausage roll and wotsits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why doesn’t she just reply to us on here? Why the fake q and a just to say olives tiny swear down :ROFLMAO:
Troll! She’s farrrr too busy!! She doesn’t even reply to her 'real' fans😂...just replies to herself with bad spelling👀😜🤣🤣
What is written here about her about her bad attitude is the truth and she can’t bare it. So, Instead of acknowledging and owning up to everything she just buries her head into the sand and chooses to ignore and block people. She’s not professional, she’s a spoilt child.

👋Hi Kate, hope Olive has a lovely time without u👏 For once she’ll have sleep, a routine, she’ll be comfy and be treated like a proper baby!! Adios idiota👋

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, guessing it’s her cousins hen- I bet we have the Bride jewelled cap, Hollie wearing white and the rest black costumes. Can not wait to see this tit show of a trip. Wonder who will catch Covid first

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Also, guessing it’s her cousins hen- I bet we have the Bride jewelled cap, Hollie wearing white and the rest black costumes. Can not wait to see this tit show of a trip. Wonder who will catch Covid first
Truff will defo bounce down in a White Costume & try and steal Hollie's Thunder.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone having a tit day just look at these corkers and thank the gods above you haven’t got legs like these 🤣🤣 I’ve cried laughing. Look at door hairy fairy fanny matts arm and look at him with his Chelsea boots on xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Anyone having a tit day just look at these corkers and thank the gods above you haven’t got legs like these 🤣🤣 I’ve cried laughing. Look at door hairy fairy fanny matts arm and look at him with his Chelsea boots on xx
I laugh at her knee caps everytime. You can see how horribly edited they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me I just projectile snorted me coffee. Who the duck looks at these pictures and thinks - 'yes, hun - I look amazing' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Never mind her bent back leg she’s a different race in half of them 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she standing like that she looks pigeon toed, and she needs to be careful a train isnt coming with that wide legs stance.Fair enough she looks nice but the reality is she doesnt look like any of the photos and she has bendy legs from the phototune, its okay to see what you could look like but its not real KHM, Its like the old bullseye Jim Bowen saying, heres what you couldve won as they wheel the speed boat out of the studio, replacing it with a lilo.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.