Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Sorry for the delay with the new thread trolls, I've been berry busy today. I would like to congratulate @Buttercup25 for her berry funny thread suggestion. We love you berry much troll, well done

Well...we've had some berry exciting news this week. Not exactly unexpected because we've got a berry clever troll @Jodevo providing all the berry hot tea and telling us all the goss before it's been announced. We thank you for your service @Jodevo

The new Smelamere sister has arrived safely via planned C section ( not labour Truff 🙄) The only labouring she did was stomping down the hospital corridors heading to the operating room dressed like bananas in pyjamas

Berry June Dottie Delamere (yes I'm being serious) arrived Monday 18th March weighing anything between 6lb and 9lb. There seems to be some discrepancies with her birth weight with Kate announcing her as a tiny six pounder when in actual fact, she's a berry bonny baby!

Fresh from the womb, baby Berry White was immediately donned in a scratchy woolly jumper proclaiming her to be little sis and an exhausted Olive was rolled out in an identical scratchy jumper announcing her to be big sis ready for an insta photo shoot. Wholesome 🫐

Our lovely @Fizz22 penned a special announcement a la Truff which absolutely says it all

Screenshot_20240323_231321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kate alluded to leaving hospital 24 hours after her labour (planned C section) and seemed a bit sour. Maybe this is why?

Screenshot_20240323_231257_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anyway it was straight home and straight to work from her office on the kitchen worktop for our little BURberry modelling with all the gifted shite because why have a baby if not to monetise it? Earn your keep hunnay!

Anyways, as is usual in the land of truffle tits, rather than settle at home with the new baby and eye bag Trollive, Kate had people in and out from the second she parked her arse on the one seater sofa in the living room (conservatory) In between guests and ads and the odd occasions she would put down her phone, Kate would milk her udders and share her tit juice to 180k followers on her make up account because why not? It's not like she has a personal account for friends and family is it? 🤔

Following a very busy few days of exploiting Snozberry and her insomniac sister plus pretending to breastfeed, our Kate and Matt, parents extraordinaire decided to get on the ale with friends 5 days post labour (planned C section)

Screenshot_20240323_205504_Instagram.jpg

So this 9 months of hell she's gone through and labour (planned c section) has hit a nerve with some trolls and its no wonder.

Screenshot_20240323_231014_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240323_231001_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240323_230810_Samsung Internet.jpg

Might just be me but I've personally never heard of any woman struggling with infertility and finally getting their precious baby, refer to a bog standard pregnancy as "9 months of hell".... then again I've also never met a woman struggling with infertility, 5 days after going into labour (planned C section) with her rainbow baby get on the ale 🤷🏻‍♀️

So yes it's been a berry busy week for us trolls. Not only with the birth of the newest cash cow but also with the news that @Tomi2015 's neighbour being caught out shagging the window cleaner and her mother in law announcing to the whole close that she is a jezebel 😬 added to that we've had a few cracking thread suggestions which need to be immortalised here and a beautiful piece of literature penned by our very talented @Ratgrrl
Screenshot_20240323_231339_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240323_231229_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_231217_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_230724_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I had my own room, my partner was allowed to stay too....but that was because I delivered a stillborn. I'd have swapped places with Kate a million times over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry. You’ve been hit by a smoothie criminal
511B6B4E-2B9A-4DF2-9AC8-789F7603E0AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

noseycow08

Chatty Member
THAT IS WHAT SHE CALLS TRAUMATISING!!!!!! This girl cannot be real.
Everyone gets put on a ward. End of. Only mums stay over as it’s not fair on other VULNERABLE women having to be around strange men etc wandering the ward. How does that not get thru her thick skull
She needs a fucking slap saying that was traumatising!! Try having an actual emcs, your baby being resuscitated in the corner then being taken to NICU and not meeting them until the next day. Spending the next few weeks on an open ward WITHOUT your baby, sitting in NICU surrounded by the smallest sickest babies, monitors, scans, needles the list goes on… whilst having children at home aswell. THATS TRAUMATIC. Oh and then finding out your best friend had a still birth a few rooms down at the same fucking time!!! She’s a vile fucking dog and if I ever see her I’d smack her across the face with my phone the daft ungrateful little cunt!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I bloody called it. Berry in hospital bed, with photos of Katie's tear-stained face. I AM DONE. I really am. Stop using your baby for content and likes. You are a hideous mother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95

9Pine

VIP Member
How fabulous! KHM and Stephen Bear, convicted sex offender, with the same taste in footwear!
IMG_4589.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
"People walking past, and we were in a middle bed".
Who the fuck does she think she is? So she didn't like being with the other women, what if THEY didn't like your fella staying over. Have you thought about that?
And "stuck behind blue curtians". Sizewise, no different to being stuck in your caravan-esque living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Jodevo

Why is she making out she spent easter at the hospital when 2 days ago she was posting wine pics on Snapchat? Is she OK? Maniac
She went in Thursday was out Saturday. She’s waited till today to drum the sympathy up that she spent berry’s first Easter in hospital.
Blood cultures take 36 hours to come back so she will have had to wait for them.
I’m surprised that baby didn’t have sepsis, literally the day she left the hospital she had people around to pass her around to everyone. Out with no coat or blanket on and then out for a roast where no doubt again she was passed around. Surely this will make her realise how vulnerable a newborn baby is. How quickly they become unwell, but she’ll never change.
As much of a knob Kate is I am so glad berry is ok.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The video of the manifestation cards over the hospital bed. Fucking get this girl some actual help. Who on earth thinks of taking manifestation cards in to hospital let alone videoing and sharing them so she can get an aff link down the line. Glad the baby’s ok and it must have been terrifying but let me tell you if that had been my child, I wouldn’t be touching a drop of alcohol when I got home in case I needed to drive them straight back to hospital!
I have no words for the crying selfie or the video of the play area in the ward as if it’s a fucking gifted day out! People don’t care what a paediatrics ward is like or what free Easter shit your kids got, nobody’s hoping to go there!! It could be a shed for all it matters so long as the doctors are there helping your baby. Surprised she’s not moaning about no private room again!!
I understand taking pics to maybe send to family but to share on social media is just wrong. Countdown until the likes get turned on….

• Heart
  • Wow

busylass

Chatty Member
I called that baby’s rapid breathing days ago. If she put down her phone she might have realised too and got her seen earlier. 10 photos on that post. I’m honestly lost for words.

• Sad
  • Wow

Blondetech

VIP Member
If my baby had been blue lighted to hospital the last thing I would be thinking would be ‘let’s get a picture of me crying over her hospital bed’
Absolutely disgusting behavior from mother of the year 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Late I know but I, along with many many other women, would’ve given absolutely anything to be sandwiched in the middle of a maternity ward with no view, surrounded by other mums and crying babies. I wouldn’t have even noticed the curtain, I would’ve been so wrapped up in the feeling of being so so lucky and grateful to have just given birth to a healthy baby. Nothing else would’ve mattered.
She’s a CUNT.

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
No wonder Olive is a pure fucking grock. Takes after her fat ma shovelling food down her throat non stop and scoffing anything that’s put down in front of her. She clearly has no understanding of stopping when she’s full because no regular 3 year old could consume all of that food. She’s clearly encouraged to eat it all, and tbh what parent would willingly even offer all of that to a toddler?

And I’m sorry but I think it’s disgusting to order a 3 year old a sugary mocktail that clearly looks like an alcoholic drink. A mocktail that’s followed by a selection of meals and a huge, chocolatey sundae. She’s a CHILD. Wtf? How can they look at what she has consumed in a single sitting and think that’s okay.

I hate this show of parenting when actually Kate is a shite, pathetic piss poor excuse of a parent who literally takes her children to grown up, adult environments when they should be all snuggled up at home growing into a family of 4 and figuring out this new, huge change in their lives.

The fact Matt stands by and lets his children be paraded like pageant kids makes me sick. His parents need to pull him to one side and help him pull his bollocks out of the vice that Kate has clearly got them in.

Instagram parents need to get in the 🗑

YOUR 👏🏼 KIDS 👏🏼 HAVE 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 CONSENTED 👏🏼 TO 👏🏼 THIS 👏🏼 CONSTANT 👏🏼 EXPOSURE

God I literally shudder when I think of how these two girls will turn out. Kate cries anxiety … try having your entire life being recorded through a phone and broadcast to 180k strangers. That should seriously be a crime. What an invasion of her children’s privacy. All for a fucking steak. Gluttonous pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Snoopdog

"People walking past, and we were in a middle bed".
Who the fuck does she think she is? So she didn't like being with the other women, what if THEY didn't like your fella staying over. Have you thought about that?
And "stuck behind blue curtians". Sizewise, no different to being stuck in your caravan-esque living room.
she isn’t giving a thought to the policies in place to protect women whose partners can’t stay because are a safeguarding risk - the DV, the cultural reasons, the women whose privacy is being invaded by fucking Delo sleeping on the ward - what the fuck?! And traumatising is being in a room, being woken up to be told that one of your prem twins is poorly - not knowing which one, getting to nicu to find your twin who was ok when you left them being resuscitated. Then having to make the decision to turn off the vent and have them die in your arms. Then watching your other twin fight for the next 8 months. I’d have given anything to keep them in for the full 9 months. You fucking tone deaf dickhead. God I fucking ate her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

Fizz22

VIP Member
Right I might sound a cunt here, but I don't actually care, when my first born met their sibling I was 100% focused on them. Her first thought is to film it. Yes, the video will be nice in a few years time to look back on, but you were not present! You didn't feel it or be involved in it. She's got a mental illness. It's all for the Internet. I honestly think she had a mental disorder and I don't think she should be in charge of children. A jumper on a baby for the gram? Wowza.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
I've whats app'd a print screen of her story to my nurse relative. Hoping she joins here and spills all after that ☕

Crying, shouting and screaming on the ward because you're a celeb ✨️ Delo is a prick too, arguing with female midwives and staring at them trying to intimidate. Panneling coke head dwarf.

I want to write a paragraph myself but she's asked me not to - Truff told them she was going to be complaining, so doesn't want this adding to it.
---
Oh and Truff I got a private room with my second without expecting it, nor having to ask. I was polite, friendly, went in with goodies for them all and was kind. The midwife told me I was a breath of fresh air and to 'enjoy my stay child free' 😂❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73