Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lurker here. I’m a first time mum and had a csection, the recovery was manageable but there is NO WAY in hell I’d be planning for all my mates to meet us in the pub for a roast and wine less than a week later. I was knakered, uncomfortable still and attempting breast feeding (so baby was cluster feeding constantly at that point to bring in supply) I just wanted to rest and enjoy time in our family bubble. Your hormones are wild in that first week too.

Also why is she making out she is really trying with breast feeding when baby was being given a formula bottle by Olive on day one. There would be duck all to pump at the moment because her supply won’t be established. She’s also said baby slept 10-4? A newborn? They should be feeding every couple of hours and definitely would be if breastfeeding. I didn’t even continue fully with breastfeeding and switched to more formula as it is HARD work and baby was losing weight despite me trying my best day and night, she clearly isn’t trying in so why bother making out you are? Bizarre behaviour.

And not for pity but I had hyperemisis vomiting all day and night for 5 months, migraines and pelvic girdle pain so bad I couldn’t walk anywhere and even I wouldn’t say it was 9 months of hell publicly as I have friends who struggle with fertility and I’m so overjoyed that we have our little one that it all pales now in comparison.

It’s like she tries to be overly relatable for likes, but instead can’t help but brag constantly and show she’s oblivious to the real struggles women go through. My baby is a dream, she sleeps through at one day old, everything is just the absolute best. duck off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She and other influences make this huge deal out of how they feed their kid for attention, claiming they get DMs and whatever, seeking engagement and playing the victim. They are the problem. The only person who ever cared how I fed my child was my MIL 😑

Is anyone actually arsed how this bleep is feeding her child? Like are there people out there that are really that invested on her make up page if she’s breastfeeding or bottle feeding? 🤣🤣 shes a absolute headcase. Who even goes for a roast 6 days post op or major abdominal surgery 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
And who seriously in their right mind misses chatting to nobody’s on insta when you’ve JUST had a baby 🤔
She’ll be fuming if her midwife pulls her up on not waking the baby up to feed. Whilst getting six hours sleep sounds great with a newborn it can affect their blood sugars and that’s why they should be woken up to feed. But apparently she knows best and they’ll do it their way 🙄 for anyone who has breastfed they know that this is impossible, those first weeks establishing your milk supply are vital. Surely nobody believes that she is combo feeding, but why bother lying? I know plenty of people who never bothered trying with bf and nobody cared either way.

Reactions: 26
The reason Berry sleeps is because she’s stuffed from her bottle. Little Dot will be hench in no time. Truff has already lied about her weight! That’s why berry has been seen by the world already, because she wont be small for long! Would love someone to come on and spill the tea from the hospital. Bet she was fuming she wasn’t in a privit room

Reactions: 28
Is it half term as Big Os non school school.
Can’t be assed with her lies and bull tit I’m just waiting for 2 weeks time when Door Mat Mary is back at work and Big O is back at nursery and Truff has to be up and out with two kids every day for 9am don’t think we will be getting momma glam every day then do you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor princess kate couldn’t even a private room and had to slum it with all the other poor people on the ward…it’s was horrific for her that she had to leave after 24hrs…she will be traumatised for life 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Poor princess kate couldn’t even a private room and had to slum it with all the other poor people on the ward…it’s was horrific for her that she had to leave after 24hrs…she will be traumatised for life 🙄
She is one unpalatable, entitled bleep. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Seriously wondering who this big backed bleep thinks she is ! Speechless at that latest story about her traumatising experience ! Get to duck ! 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
That post is beyond entitled. My husband wasn’t even allowed on the ward after I had our baby, I was literally stitched up and dragged to a ward and he had to go home. It was the early hours of the morning so whilst it was difficult I wasn’t traumatised by it, I appreciated that there were other women and babies who were vulnerable and needed their space. The staff of course checked on us, so we weren’t left to fend for ourselves. I shouldn’t be shocked by this post but I am, not a thought for the other women and babies. Matt would have been with her all day, why would he need to stay over night? With my second I was more concerned that my husband got home to be with our toddler. She should’ve booked into the Portland.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Can you imagine her trying to blag a room? Playing the mental health card etc. then fuming she didn’t get her own way and having to slum it on a ward.

Reactions: 38
Wow, just wow - gift that keeps giving or what - such a smug vile entitled piece, and the incessant pimping of the kids, who would actually choose to post an image and highlight "always picking her nose" - talk about lost the plot with the over-sharing, over-bragging and OTT self-adoration - truly vile soc-media bleep, only obsessed with likes/next freebies - exceedingly unappealing & unpalatable?!

Reactions: 35
She’s so tone deaf, I can imagine some of her followers have had genuinely traumatic birth experiences and she’s there kicking off because she didn’t get a private room and Mary was told he couldn’t stay!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've whats app'd a print screen of her story to my nurse relative. Hoping she joins here and spills all after that ☕

Crying, shouting and screaming on the ward because you're a celeb ✨️ Delo is a prick too, arguing with female midwives and staring at them trying to intimidate. Panneling coke head dwarf.

I want to write a paragraph myself but she's asked me not to - Truff told them she was going to be complaining, so doesn't want this adding to it.
---
Oh and Truff I got a private room with my second without expecting it, nor having to ask. I was polite, friendly, went in with goodies for them all and was kind. The midwife told me I was a breath of fresh air and to 'enjoy my stay child free' 😂❤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
THAT IS WHAT SHE CALLS TRAUMATISING!!!!!! This girl cannot be real.
Everyone gets put on a ward. End of. Only mums stay over as it’s not fair on other VULNERABLE women having to be around strange men etc wandering the ward. How does that not get thru her thick skull
She needs a bleeping slap saying that was traumatising!! Try having an actual emcs, your baby being resuscitated in the corner then being taken to NICU and not meeting them until the next day. Spending the next few weeks on an open ward WITHOUT your baby, sitting in NICU surrounded by the smallest sickest babies, monitors, scans, needles the list goes on… whilst having children at home aswell. THATS TRAUMATIC. Oh and then finding out your best friend had a still birth a few rooms down at the same bleeping time!!! She’s a vile bleeping dog and if I ever see her I’d smack her across the face with my phone the daft ungrateful little bleep!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
Vile beggy braggy pair of disrespectful narcs, being so unfortunate looking (in actual reality) you wouldn't think you'd want to crave/draw so much attention from others, the poor staff and other patients that had to endure the misfortune of having to be in their "soc-media" presence - need cancelling soon-as?!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.