Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she will be on today or in the next few days to tell us about having such hard days, feeling overwhelmed, everything just kicking in now & Instagram is all a lie, blah, blah but today is a new day & a new chance to start again and she’s going to make Easter just amazing for the Delamere girls 🫒🫐🥹
I just came on to basically write this post. Having a few (one) mental health days, super allowed etc. thanks for the hundreds of message 🤔

Reactions: 27
She has probably picked up an infection or something! I am all for getting out and doing stuff but for goodness sake take a second, you have just had major abdominal surgery. Rest while you can.

She is from another planet honestly

Reactions: 33
Imagine her back in hospital after her rant, that would cause some serious anxiety. Not a middle bed on a baby ward with other screaming babies and people having to walk past!
I would be mortified if she was my Daughter and slap her hard for slating the hospital

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has probably picked up an infection or something! I am all for getting out and doing stuff but for goodness sake take a second, you have just had major abdominal surgery. Rest while you can.

She got one about 9 days last time ....

• Wow
Reactions: 17

I mean…. She’s been out on the ale twice within a week of having a C section! Wouldn’t be shocking at all 🤢

‘She’s back’…. In hospital 😂 🦪

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t wish a hospital visit on anyone but some might say Karma’s a witch! Imagine her going back and having to see them lovely midwives again! Hope they give her a piece of their mind! You just know she is going to come on with a rant/ramble at how hard the past few days have been and “it’s not what I wanted I really wanted to do longer but having two kids and having to look after olive too OUR BREASTFEEDING JOURNEY HAS COME TO AND END” snoreeeeeeeee!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s probably at an urgent passport appointment so they can drag the newborn abroad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s probably off to Dubai, salt bae wants to meet her new baby, he was OBSESSED with Oluv

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How fabulous! KHM and Stephen Bear, convicted sex offender, with the same taste in footwear!
IMG_4589.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
How do you blag a meal like that and not feel like a bleep??? Like honestly how do you do it? Do you email a marketing company like “Hi, I have 180k followers and am starving?!”
do restaurants have a budget for gifting “influencers” free meals?! I honesty don’t understand how it works. If it was a brand new little business and you wanted to get your name out there then I’d get it I think… but these are big, well known places. I just don’t get it!!!
Without doxxing myself I’m very close with an influencer who posts about Liverpool and sometimes I’m lucky enough to be their plus one when they’re invited to places to review/post about.
My mate has their own personal rules which are:
- Never approach anyone asking for freebies or discounts for your followers, if you’re approaching them always offer to pay in full for the visit
- If they approach first, only accept freebies or discounts after talking at length with the brand/business and ensuring they’re completely happy with their offer (I.e. offer to pay!)
- Ensure there’s a written conversation about what the brand expects you to do after your visit (which social media accounts do they want you to post on? Do they want a reel or photos? How can we best show off the product?) you want them to get as much help as possible from the post
- Always leave a fat tip!

My friend says this makes their conscience a little clearer but it still always feels a bit wrong getting things for free, no matter how often it happens. I can’t imagine KHM having the same outlook.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Im waiting on the sympathy post saying she's been back in hospital but then praising the NHS thinking then everyone will forget the previous behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Without doxxing myself I’m very close with an influencer who posts about Liverpool and sometimes I’m lucky enough to be their plus one when they’re invited to places to review/post about.
- Never approach anyone asking for freebies or discounts for your followers, if you’re approaching them always offer to pay in full for the visit
- If they approach first, only accept freebies or discounts after talking at length with the brand/business and ensuring they’re completely happy with their offer (I.e. offer to pay!)
- Ensure there’s a written conversation about what the brand expects you to do after your visit (which social media accounts do they want you to post on? Do they want a reel or photos? How can we best show off the product?) you want them to get as much help as possible from the post

My friend says this makes their conscience a little clearer but it still always feels a bit wrong getting things for free, no matter how often it happens. I can’t imagine KHM having the same outlook.
I love this - I've never been sure how the whole 'influencer' thing works but based on that I suppose it varies quite a lot depending on the influencer and the business. But it makes perfect sense for a reviewer to pay for their meal, otherwise it's not going to be an honest review, and that's how we end up with Truff and everything being THE BEST because her main concern is to keep the freebies coming in.

Reactions: 20

Love this. What a refreshing outlook they have. Would love to know who it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know what’s happened
tit has finally hit the fan that she’s actually had another baby she canny handle it

• Heart
Reactions: 35

I have someone in mind when I read this and I hope it’s who I think because she seems lovely and so far removed from most influencers

Reactions: 11
I have someone in mind when I read this and I hope it’s who I think because she seems lovely and so far removed from most influencers
i was thinking of a male influencer… but whoever it is sounds like a decent normal lovely human being

Reactions: 4
Omg. I don’t even live in the country anymore and I’ve heard it through the grapevine about her latest comments before I even came on here. She’s being slagged off left and right outside of tattle 👀👀☕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.