Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole story about the hospital just shows exactly what kind of people they both are. bleeping disgusting the pair of them
It really does, like I’ve said until that appalling put i thought she was pretty harmless but entertaining! But now my whole opinion has changed and it’s clear to see that she’s just not a kind person, everything is about what she can get out of it.

Reactions: 21
Wow just can't believe she's carried on like that because she didn't get a private room ! Maybe those rooms were busy with women who had traumatic births or even women who had lost babies,but she's traumatised because she had a curtain & had to walk to the window.I lost a baby and was in a private room,it was heartbreaking hearing the other babies crying and seeing them taking their babies home,but not once would I have begrudged them that happiness & as for him sitting there all night without a blanket (how come she never packed him one ?) How about thinking of the other ladies dignity ? No wonder they called her Princess Fiona, the fat bleeping witch 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 61
She just assumed speaking about the baby arriving was enough, but she hasn't prepared this child for the fact it Will grow and take 50% of her father's attention away from her ..... good luck mother fuckers
Building on that, she's absolutely the type to have a big ridiculous wedding and refer to it as her 'fairytale ending', without giving any thought to the work a marriage takes once the wedding bit is over. I give them 2 years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Nice to see baby Beryl is working already. 7 days old and working on the gram. That's 2 tagged posts now. What a sad sad world. Wonder if she keeps the money from the posts in a savings account for her children? The ones that do not consent to being plastered for paed0s on the Web? Nice work girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’m honestly surprised someone hasn’t gobbed her by now
---
Wow just can't believe she's carried on like that because she didn't get a private room ! Maybe those rooms were busy with women who had traumatic births or even women who had lost babies,but she's traumatised because she had a curtain & had to walk to the window.I lost a baby and was in a private room,it was heartbreaking hearing the other babies crying and seeing them taking their babies home,but not once would I have begrudged them that happiness & as for him sitting there all night without a blanket (how come she never packed him one ?) How about thinking of the other ladies dignity ? No wonder they called her Princess Fiona, the fat bleeping witch 😡
Was that true about them calling her Princess Fiona? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys remember it was such a dreamy and amazing birth, totally bespoke and magical this week but in a fortnights time it will have changed narrative 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m honestly surprised someone hasn’t gobbed her by now
---

Was that true about them calling her Princess Fiona? 🤣🤣
Just noticed she complained about getting 3 hours sleep because of all the crying - was she expecting a full 8 hours?! You've had a baby Truff not your appendix out! Don't think I managed more than an hour total that first night!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Surprised delo didn't get his sister to pull some strings, isn’t she a nurse at Arrowe? Or has she gone full time with her balloon business 🤭

• Haha
I’d love to read her complaint letter to the CQC. I didn’t get a private room and my bed wasn’t near a window and the curtains didn’t go with my content aesthetic. To make matters worst my partner was expected to leave me, just like all the other partners had done, after I demanded he stayed he wasn’t even offered a blanket. The midwives didn’t recognise the importance of my follower count and the need for me to be treated as a priority. This has left me traumatised with PTSD!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I've had all of my bespokes at Arrowe Park and always got a private room, all after c sections too. I wonder if they've delayed giving her one to limit the amount of people coming in to visit, knowing that she'd be more focused on making content than bonding with little Barry!

She packed enough for two weeks but no blanket for little Delo, couldn’t she have given him one of the babies?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had a really bad experience with A&E to the point the matron came down to find me before we left to apologise and said she was making a complaint on my behalf. I got a bog standard apology letter 6 months later. Wonder what she’s expecting considering her status 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’d love to read her complaint letter to the CQC. I didn’t get a private room and my bed wasn’t near a window and the curtains didn’t go with my content aesthetic. To make matters worst my partner was expected to leave me, just like all the other partners had done, after I demanded he stayed he wasn’t even offered a blanket. The midwives didn’t recognise the importance of my follower count and the need for me to be treated as a priority. This has left me traumatised with PTSD!
She would send it to QVC the thick witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She actually really does look like Princess Fiona. Can't unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Realistically what is she going to say where they’re not going to file it straight in the bin! The midwives will already have marked her card with her behaviour I imagine. Self entitled witch.
She’s just SUCH a (and I don’t use this word often!) bleep.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.