Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what an entitled, horrible fat bleep. The NHS is on its arse an she's moaning she didn't get her own room. The way she says it was "too busy" as if the staff were lying to her. Sorry kate but if you wanted your own room you should have gone privit an booked the portland like molly mae. You can't though coz you're a skint nobody. She needs to get a grip of herself making out she's traumatised off being on a ward.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Naw Kate Traumatising is when you have a serious difficult birth not knowing if your baby is going to be ok it’s been took to ICU and you still get whisked away in to a ward full of ladies and there healthy baby’s.
Cant stand this big fucker one bit.
Selfish hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Traumatised and stressed with a few people walking past her bed on a general ward
But somehow more than happy to post a picture with her tits out to god knows how many people on social media 🤔

make it make sense

IMG_8204.jpeg

IMG_8197.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
"People walking past, and we were in a middle bed".
Who the duck does she think she is? So she didn't like being with the other women, what if THEY didn't like your fella staying over. Have you thought about that?
And "stuck behind blue curtians". Sizewise, no different to being stuck in your caravan-esque living room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Haven’t seen any congratulations from Cheryl who is 40 ( now 45 ) ! Cheryl has deffo fucked her off and rightly so! Why would anyone wanna be friends with her ? She is one vile horrible spoilt turd! Someone needs to come on and spill the tea 🫖

Reactions: 33
She still hasn't said it was Kate but Kate putting that post up confirms she's the Princess Fiona she was talking about.

Both their behaviour was disgusting. Like a pair of toddlers throwing their toys out of the pram because they weren't allowed a lolly pop. I'm told she even referenced her follower count on Instagram! She's a big deal on the Wirral... A big buffoon more like.

Another lady on the ward complained about her behaviour too. She even complained about the food.... Its not a 5 star hotel, its arrowe park you tit.

Even in my private room, crapbag wasn't allowed to stay overnight. Crapbag didn't argue the toss with the midwife and then eyeball them everytime they came onto the ward, refusing to leave. I encouraged him to go home and get a good night's sleep!

@ReginaPhalange4 did they behave really badly on the postnatal ward? I'm absolutely gobsmacked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I've whats app'd a print screen of her story to my nurse relative. Hoping she joins here and spills all after that ☕

Crying, shouting and screaming on the ward because you're a celeb ✨️ Delo is a prick too, arguing with female midwives and staring at them trying to intimidate. Panneling coke head dwarf.

I want to write a paragraph myself but she's asked me not to - Truff told them she was going to be complaining, so doesn't want this adding to it.
---
Oh and Truff I got a private room with my second without expecting it, nor having to ask. I was polite, friendly, went in with goodies for them all and was kind. The midwife told me I was a breath of fresh air and to 'enjoy my stay child free' 😂❤
She still hasn't said it was Kate but Kate putting that post up confirms she's the Princess Fiona she was talking about.

Both their behaviour was disgusting. Like a pair of toddlers throwing their toys out of the pram because they weren't allowed a lolly pop. I'm told she even referenced her follower count on Instagram! She's a big deal on the Wirral... A big buffoon more like.

Another lady on the ward complained about her behaviour too. She even complained about the food.... Its not a 5 star hotel, its arrowe park you tit.

Even in my private room, crapbag wasn't allowed to stay overnight. Crapbag didn't argue the toss with the midwife and then eyeball them everytime they came onto the ward, refusing to leave. I encouraged him to go home and get a good night's sleep!
I wouldn’t have believed this if she hadn’t written that post herself, I’m appalled by her behaviour. I’ve always thought that she’s more of a parody but is harmless but after her posts of ‘9 months of hell’ and her rant at not being given 5 star hotel treatment in an NHS Hospital I’m disgusted at her attitude. Who’d be a nurse/midwife etc? Manners cost nothing and treating people who are looking after you like this is abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Princess Fifi of the gram "do you know who I am" - hopefully karma is a-coming and it gets served what it deserves - truly vile smug entitled beggy braggy beheameth narc and her pocket-sized saddact sidekick too - the level of expectation and complete disrespect for others is truly astounding (not in a vaguely good way) at this point, never ever seen/heard likes - if they had consciences ought be ashamed 🙈🙉🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I wouldn't have repeated it if I didn't think it was true. I'd say more if I'd actually witnessed it myself.

Thing is, there'd be no tea if she'd gone in and got on with it. She draws attention to herself and people talk about her becuase shes a horrible, entitled person. My relative doesn't have instagram so didn't know who she was - she unloaded about a crappy patient because the crappy patient was an hole. Not because she's a troll.

I wouldn’t have believed this if she hadn’t written that post herself, I’m appalled by her behaviour. I’ve always thought that she’s more of a parody but is harmless but after her posts of ‘9 months of hell’ and her rant at not being given 5 star hotel treatment in an NHS Hospital I’m disgusted at her attitude. Who’d be a nurse/midwife etc? Manners cost nothing and treating people who are looking after you like this is abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
‘Traumatised’ cause she had to share a room , was in a middle bed so just had curtains , didn’t get any real light
bleeping idiot
She has NO clue at all
I wouldn’t wish a traumatic birth on anyone ( been there , done that ) but this bleeping horror thinks that those three things amount to a ‘traumatic birth’ she is very , VERY much mistaken 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is it normal for Dads to stay over? I’m in Scotland and actually don’t know anyone who’s partner has stayed the night after giving birth

Reactions: 17
Ooohhhh it's moment of "fame" 17th most trending thread on Tattle - for good reason and in recognition of its vile, smug, entitled persona - needs get in the bin/get cancelled ASAP, just despicable attitude and expectation?!

Reactions: 23
Imagine this being the reason you call your birth traumatic. It beggars belief.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.