Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late I know but I, along with many many other women, would’ve given absolutely anything to be sandwiched in the middle of a maternity ward with no view, surrounded by other mums and crying babies. I wouldn’t have even noticed the curtain, I would’ve been so wrapped up in the feeling of being so so lucky and grateful to have just given birth to a healthy baby. Nothing else would’ve mattered.
She’s a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
And the Tea would be that hot we’d all end up in the burns unit, like Oluff should have done after Dubai 🔥☕ #ReadTheWiki
One day either Naomi or Matt are gonna come on here and we r gonna all b in our bleeping element hahahaha! Imagine the tea they could serve! It would be bleeping PIPING hot 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Late I know but I, along with many many other women, would’ve given absolutely anything to be sandwiched in the middle of a maternity ward with no view, surrounded by other mums and crying babies. I wouldn’t have even noticed the curtain, I would’ve been so wrapped up in the feeling of being so so lucky and grateful to have just given birth to a healthy baby. Nothing else would’ve mattered.
She’s a bleep.
This is one of the main reasons I can’t stand her. She’s an insensitive entitled prick with zero thought for anyone else, the whole fake fertility journey and then doing nothing but complain in hozzy when she’s delivered a healthy baby she barely even had to try for! It’ll have made so many women feel like absolute tit and it just doesn’t even occur to her.

She’s one horrible, nasty creature the way she’s carried on through both pregnancies. She doesn’t deserve those kids and there’s so many that do. My heart goes out to anyone who wants kids and hasn’t had it happen for whatever reason

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s a bleep.
This!!! With both of mine I was on a ward and in all honesty I was that preoccupied with my own new baby that I couldn’t even tell u how many other women were on the ward!!! That was literally the last thing on my mind!! I think I remember sharing baby wipes with one! I like wards… you don’t feel so isolated! But then again I’m not a wannabe celeb and actually like talking to other people haha not just shouting over them 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had my own room, my partner was allowed to stay too....but that was because I delivered a stillborn. I'd have swapped places with Kate a million times over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
I had my own room, my partner was allowed to stay too....but that was because I delivered a stillborn. I'd have swapped places with Kate a million times over.

❤ I lost my little one at 30 hours. The worst thing listening to other babies crying on the ward. Then leaving empty handed whilst walking past everyone coming in with balloons and teddies. I wanted to die.

That’s trauma. Suffered for a very long time with PTSD.

Had other losses but then when having my gorgeous little one (by c section) by choice as I was still traumatised by the other birth, I PAID to go private as there is no way I could’ve been around other mums while I tried to process both my grief and my joy at the same time.

I’m so sorry for your loss ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Like I said earlier. I had a preemie in NICU, I went to high dependency for a day then was put on a ward in the middle, broken bed (after a c section😭) wasn’t cleaned in a whole week… found a spider crawling in my bed, surrounded by women with their babies, never got the meds I needed for hours (I had problems so needed meds to keep me alive!) they’d forget my food orders, never checked my wound resulting in an infection… the list goes on. I didn’t ONCE complain , kick off, rant on social media. I got on with it. Because I’m aware of the situation. My baby was getting the care she needed, I eventually got my meds even after waiting too long. I was just grateful I was alive and so was baby. It’s not a bleeping hotel it’s a hospital, there is always going to be someone who needs more care than you if you’re alive and awake!! She knocks me bleeping sick she’s a vile bleep! I hope she’s been in undated with messages from people that point out she actually had no rights to kick off or complain and tell their actual traumatising stories !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
This is one of the main reasons I can’t stand her. She’s an insensitive entitled prick with zero thought for anyone else, the whole fake fertility journey and then doing nothing but complain in hozzy when she’s delivered a healthy baby she barely even had to try for! It’ll have made so many women feel like absolute tit and it just doesn’t even occur to her.

She’s one horrible, nasty creature the way she’s carried on through both pregnancies. She doesn’t deserve those kids and there’s so many that do. My heart goes out to anyone who wants kids and hasn’t had it happen for whatever reason
I was in the middle, I kept getting shouted at because I'd had a section and wouldn't put my child down. I was so wrapped up in my own world that I don't even remember anyone or the noise on the ward. She is an awful mother and I mean literally terrible. She has kids for content. She spent years using tattle and getting her baggy fanny tightened as a content journey and then when no 1 was arsed she decided to do family content. She doesn't want those kids, they're a source of income. Hence why she doesn't parent. bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I have mentioned on here that we lost my nephew to SIDS in October when he was six weeks. I have panic attacks when I see a sleeping baby in a pram because I think they might be dead. It’s a fraction of what my sister is going through and I can’t imagine how difficult the whole newborn stage will be if she ever has another baby.

I wish Kate would just think before she posts stuff about how difficult life is because she was on a ward with her second healthy baby.

Who does she think DOES deserve a bed in the middle?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Who does she think DOES deserve a bed in the middle?
No doubt the 'civilians' who aren't 'really well-known on the Wirral'. I think that kickoff would have been a combination of feeling like she deserved what she perceived to be 'the best' and being afraid other new mums would take pics of her, with no understanding that when you're on a ward having just delivered a baby you're not really paying attention to much besides your own baby.

All the love to you and your sister 🖤 🖤 🖤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No doubt the 'civilians' who aren't 'really well-known on the Wirral'. I think that kickoff would have been a combination of feeling like she deserved what she perceived to be 'the best' and being afraid other new mums would take pics of her, with no understanding that when you're on a ward having just delivered a baby you're not really paying attention to much besides your own baby.

All the love to you and your sister 🖤 🖤 🖤
Its because she lies and filters so much, she couldn't handle people seeing her as she is and seeing that olives a brat and Matt isn't as deeply in love as she makes out. That's why she was in and out with the curtains closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m just a lurker on this thread but spotted Olive on Elixr’s insta yesterday dancing with the Easter bunny, couldn’t see Kate though!

Reactions: 14
I’m just a lurker on this thread but spotted Olive on Elixr’s insta yesterday dancing with the Easter bunny, couldn’t see Kate though!
I don’t know if you know her personally and this is no dig at you at all! But how scary that people can recognise her child because of how much she shows her on social media 😖😖

Reactions: 46
I don’t know if you know her personally and this is no dig at you at all! But how scary that people can recognise her child because of how much she shows her on social media 😖😖
Yep I don’t know her personally so very scary that I could spot her!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.