Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey trolls whilstbwe await the return of Wirrals 156777th best MUA.....
Can anyone recommend any good laser hair removal places in Liverpool? I was looking at Therapie in L1 but wondering if anyone has any info please?

Couldn't find the bike trailer post on her page, sos trolls.

Reactions: 5
Totally. Poor kid couldve choked, fallen out ffs. Remember she did stories trying to justify it.
I remember she made a smug snide video calling us mum police and that olive absolutely loved it. I'm sure she did.....just like they all loved the tent box 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
“We raise our children our way”…. Ignoring every possible safeguarding measure in common practice, yeah good luck with that hun. Hopefully baby’s fine and it was something minor (assume so given they were home and she was cracking open red wine and celebrating Easter) but of course it will be made in to an out of this world drama that no other mother could possibly ever have experienced like old truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
“We raise our children our way”…. Ignoring every possible safeguarding measure in common practice, yeah good luck with that hun. Hopefully baby’s fine and it was something minor (assume so given they were home and she was cracking open red wine and celebrating Easter) but of course it will be made in to an out of this world drama that no other mother could possibly ever have experienced like old truff.
Well, I mean, she sat olive on stove all the time and then burnt her leg the same way. She's got a shocking way of safeguarding that kid. I can’t believe they didn't get investigated after that. All the yummy mummy's were like "it could happen to anyone" yet it doesn't.....

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I bloody called it. Berry in hospital bed, with photos of Katie's tear-stained face. I AM DONE. I really am. Stop using your baby for content and likes. You are a hideous mother.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Nooooooo get to duck the last pic of her crying on the post!!! One bleep that!!

Reactions: 44
She’s posted
---
To be fair that must be awful and my worst nightmare but why take that last picture crying for the gram.
Who the duck thinks of taking pictures of their new born in hospital, she’s disgusting

• Wow
Reactions: 50
You just know the likes will be turned on for that post shortly…

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Oh NOW she’s grateful for the NHS. duck off Kate. And when you get there duck off some more. She doesn’t deserve to have kids. There I said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
As a mum to be that post really scared me 😞 I just feel like it’s not necessary to post that sort of personal information on social media.

Reactions: 45
The video of the manifestation cards over the hospital bed. bleeping get this girl some actual help. Who on earth thinks of taking manifestation cards in to hospital let alone videoing and sharing them so she can get an aff link down the line. Glad the baby’s ok and it must have been terrifying but let me tell you if that had been my child, I wouldn’t be touching a drop of alcohol when I got home in case I needed to drive them straight back to hospital!
I have no words for the crying selfie or the video of the play area in the ward as if it’s a bleeping gifted day out! People don’t care what a paediatrics ward is like or what free Easter tit your kids got, nobody’s hoping to go there!! It could be a shed for all it matters so long as the doctors are there helping your baby. Surprised she’s not moaning about no private room again!!
I understand taking pics to maybe send to family but to share on social media is just wrong. Countdown until the likes get turned on….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Nah I’m sorry you know your child’s gonna be OK if you’re sat taking pictures of them in hospital and selfies of you crying over their cot.
SICK duck.
No one sane who was worried for their child would have their phone in their hand let alone take fuckin photos of their deterioration.
SICK duck.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
Why is she making out she spent easter at the hospital when 2 days ago she was posting wine pics on Snapchat? Is she OK? Maniac

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
I called that baby’s rapid breathing days ago. If she put down her phone she might have realised too and got her seen earlier. 10 photos on that post. I’m honestly lost for words.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
She really needs help and I hope her friends and family get it for her. Same happened to my daughter it was absolutely awful and I wouldn't wish that on anyone but that is not how you behave!! I didn't think it could get any worse!! Too little too late bigging up the NHS now you got your bed by the window.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.