Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad baby Berry is OK. Me and another troll noticed odd breathing on one of her posts but glad she's OK.

Who on earth take pics of your tiny baby in hospital? It's so fucked up.

I hope she takes a proper break from all this crappy insta stuff and focuses on her family for once.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Why is she making out she spent easter at the hospital when 2 days ago she was posting wine pics on Snapchat? Is she OK? Maniac
She went in Thursday was out Saturday. She’s waited till today to drum the sympathy up that she spent berry’s first Easter in hospital.
Blood cultures take 36 hours to come back so she will have had to wait for them.
I’m surprised that baby didn’t have sepsis, literally the day she left the hospital she had people around to pass her around to everyone. Out with no coat or blanket on and then out for a roast where no doubt again she was passed around. Surely this will make her realise how vulnerable a newborn baby is. How quickly they become unwell, but she’ll never change.
As much of a knob Kate is I am so glad berry is ok.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 84
If my baby had been blue lighted to hospital the last thing I would be thinking would be ‘let’s get a picture of me crying over her hospital bed’
Absolutely disgusting behavior from mother of the year 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
“The staff making sure the girls had Easter bits during the week” …wtaf?!?! She’s completely deranged and I’m sorry but taking pictures of yourself crying!! What for??? Oh yes to gain sympathy. She needs to get in the bin

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Noooo I actually cannot believe this. There are quiet times where you do go on your phone when little ones are in hospital but that’s to text or ring friends/family with updates etc not take crying selfies for a future post on Instagram. So glad Berry is ok like but bloody hell i really do hate social media for this crap. When people post pics of their vulnerable family members for attention, it’s sick. When my Nan was is hospital last year I was at her bedside for weeks - did I think to take pics of her when she was sick? Nope. When I was told there was nothing they could do and my whole world crumbled did I think to take a picture of my face as it went to bits? No. It’s actually disgusting because the trauma lives rent free in your head you do not need pictures 🤢. Never dared do it when my little one had a hospital stay either. Vile behaviour.

And you were all right - one week slagging the NHS off, the next week they’re the best thin ever! She’s a disgrace

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
You called it girls! Each slide gets worse, influencers on the ward 🫶🏻 videos of the play areas, can’t cope is she influencing us to attend or something
---
can’t imagine a time in my life where I’m going through hardship that I’d whip my phone out and do this, absolutely mental

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
She’s vile. The posting of those pictures is disgusting.
If she felt inclined to post then a single picture of her back home would suffice. So grim that she’s documented the entire ordeal and is now posting for likes and comments.
I have nothing to comment regarding the reason for why as I’m not a professional and I know these things happen and it must be petrifying but those two idiots need to wake up and realise that children aren’t a bleeping commodity or a way to earn a living. Wake up you brain dead cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’m glad to hear baby bez is okay, every parents worse nightmare and wouldn’t wish that on anybody!
But for the love of god why the duck would you document that for instagram. Kids almost died and it’s a photo op. Not right in the head is she 💯

Reactions: 36
I actually can’t believe her post, I’m actually gob smacked 😳
we’re all glad little Barry bauble is okay now - but how mad that the so called “trolls” who make your life a misery Kate, are the ones who were doing a better job as a mum than you & spotted her rapid breathing wayyyy before you’d even notice

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I called that baby’s rapid breathing days ago. If she put down her phone she might have realised too and got her seen earlier. 10 photos on that post. I’m honestly lost for words.
Oh my goodness, you did, why didn’t they notice? I really wouldn’t wish this on anybody and it must have been terrifying but to use it as content. I thought I couldn’t be more disgusted after her berating the NHS but now crying selfies next to her sick baby for content, I’m done, she is absolutely deranged. Nothing is off limits, it’s appalling and it’s a safeguarding issue. This influencer world has lost all sense of boundaries.
---
The video of the manifestation cards over the hospital bed. bleeping get this girl some actual help. Who on earth thinks of taking manifestation cards in to hospital let alone videoing and sharing them so she can get an aff link down the line. Glad the baby’s ok and it must have been terrifying but let me tell you if that had been my child, I wouldn’t be touching a drop of alcohol when I got home in case I needed to drive them straight back to hospital!
I have no words for the crying selfie or the video of the play area in the ward as if it’s a bleeping gifted day out! People don’t care what a paediatrics ward is like or what free Easter tit your kids got, nobody’s hoping to go there!! It could be a shed for all it matters so long as the doctors are there helping your baby. Surprised she’s not moaning about no private room again!!
I understand taking pics to maybe send to family but to share on social media is just wrong. Countdown until the likes get turned on….
💯

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, that was all Berry predictable.

Glad baby is ok but after being dragged out when she was days old, it’s no thanks to her parents. Truff, anyone would think with your 10 photo post, you were an actually quite pleased with your unexpected content. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
You know shes going to come on and say shes took pictures to raise awareness 🙄
you can still do that without the hospital pics, just a nice pic of the baby after would of done

Reactions: 31
I had
I’m sorry but who in their right mind sits by their sick babies hospital bed and thinks.. perfect time for a crying selfie. She’s actually deranged
I had a child very sick at 4months old never once did I take a Pic or even think to put it on social media we wanted totally privacy and were a mess just why would you do this is so personal

• Heart
Reactions: 35
“The staff making sure the girls had Easter bits during the week” …wtaf?!?! She’s completely deranged and I’m sorry but taking pictures of yourself crying!! What for??? Oh yes to gain sympathy. She needs to get in the bin
Yeah that was the bit that finished me off tbh! My mum was a children's nurse back in the day and she says there was generally a visit from Santa or the Easter Bunny to cheer up kids who had to be in hospital over a special occasion, and they'd usually distribute Easter eggs or little presents or whatever - but to be focused on that aspect of things when your 4-day-old baby has been admitted just really shows where her priorities lie.

On top of that, Olive has enough family members to get her Easter treats this year, plus she's 3, she shouldn't be that bothered, and Barry is a baby and doesn't give a bugger about Easter, she just wants someone to look after her properly.

Reactions: 45
Awaiting the like amount to come back on, once they’ve reached a decent amount of likes of her sick baby, couldn’t make it up

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion #204: ‘The worst week of our life’s’ was all Berry predictable but at least our girls had all their Easter bits. Long live the NHS!

Reactions: 24
She is mentally unwell. A bleeping photo montage of the hospital stay like it’s a family holiday
---
And I’m sorry but she’s got a problem with alcohol. I love a wine as much as the next person but drinking wine the day after bringing that baby home? Still not knowing what’s actually wrong with her? What if they needed to go back in? And you know what matts a vile little man as well letting her carry on like this with his kids

Reactions: 54
Why is Olive in the hospital, she's not sick. Surely they should have left her with someone and taken turns to be with the baby and at home.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.