Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck would you want to drag your 7 day old berry out of the house ? I’m due in a couple of months and literally said to my partner week 1 just us and CLOSE family - anything after that friends and their kids etc! I couldn’t think of anything worse! Send him maccies get me a breakfast and bond with our baby 🥰
Because the fat, waste of space, scrounging bleep would never turn down free food

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tagging a marketing company because the whole meal is a freebie but not marking a single story as an ad

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
8 days old and dressed in itchy synthetic clothing. Just put that bleeping child in a cotton grow with some mitts. She isn't a doll. Jesus christ. My kids didn't get dressed properly until at least 4 months. It was cute grows and cardigans.
I still leave my 13 month old in a babygrow when we’re not doing anything…. Comfort

• Heart
Reactions: 40
W

Was the meal gifted? How do you know?
She's a bragging greedy horror. Am bored or that baby already. No need for all the posts.
Because there’s no way they’d order all this stuff if they were paying 🤣 she was trying to sell gifted curtains two weeks ago and Truff hasn’t had a proper paid job in years, they can’t afford to drop a couple of hundred quid on a week night dinner!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve had five laparoscopies and wow the trapped wind shoulder pain definitely is horrific. Not that I sympathise with her one teeny tiny bit… in fact all I will say is hahahahhaahahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tagging a marketing company because the whole meal is a freebie but not marking a single story as an ad
I've sent the ASA 10 picks. Just because the PR company got it for free doesn't mean you don't have to disclose. At some point, she will meet a fine.

Reactions: 31
Because there’s no way they’d order all this stuff if they were paying 🤣 she was trying to sell gifted curtains two weeks ago and Truff hasn’t had a proper paid job in years, they can’t afford to drop a couple of hundred quid on a week night dinner!!
I agree. But shouldn't it have Ad on all the posts?

Reactions: 11
Oysters, tempura prawn and château briand.....HAHAHAHA they couldn't order her mother roast potatoes when they paid. They have not paid for this and I've sent it to the ASA
---
I agree. But shouldn't it have Ad on all the posts?
Depends what it is, but Ad/Aff/Link kinda have to be there. Tagging the management in is a bit sneaky

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Appreciate she’s combo feeding but that dress isn’t fit to feed in whilst she out.. so registering the baby and a meal and she can’t feed her. Sure combo feedings going amazing though 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jesus out for a meal 8 days after major abdominal surgery. Is she wanting some sort of medal? More fool her the fecken eejit.

is it not cold down south today? It’s freezing here. We had a snow warning. Olive doesn’t even have socks on!

Reactions: 20
Bet she was right on the HMRC site claiming the extra child benefit as soon as she had the birth cert. I notice she didn’t pay the extra for the nice certificate holder they offer 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
No wonder Olive is a pure bleeping grock. Takes after her fat ma shovelling food down her throat non stop and scoffing anything that’s put down in front of her. She clearly has no understanding of stopping when she’s full because no regular 3 year old could consume all of that food. She’s clearly encouraged to eat it all, and tbh what parent would willingly even offer all of that to a toddler?

And I’m sorry but I think it’s disgusting to order a 3 year old a sugary mocktail that clearly looks like an alcoholic drink. A mocktail that’s followed by a selection of meals and a huge, chocolatey sundae. She’s a CHILD. Wtf? How can they look at what she has consumed in a single sitting and think that’s okay.

I hate this show of parenting when actually Kate is a shite, pathetic piss poor excuse of a parent who literally takes her children to grown up, adult environments when they should be all snuggled up at home growing into a family of 4 and figuring out this new, huge change in their lives.

The fact Matt stands by and lets his children be paraded like pageant kids makes me sick. His parents need to pull him to one side and help him pull his bollocks out of the vice that Kate has clearly got them in.

Instagram parents need to get in the 🗑

YOUR 👏🏼 KIDS 👏🏼 HAVE 👏🏼 NOT 👏🏼 CONSENTED 👏🏼 TO 👏🏼 THIS 👏🏼 CONSTANT 👏🏼 EXPOSURE

God I literally shudder when I think of how these two girls will turn out. Kate cries anxiety … try having your entire life being recorded through a phone and broadcast to 180k strangers. That should seriously be a crime. What an invasion of her children’s privacy. All for a bleeping steak. Gluttonous pig.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Poor baby Baz is wondering what sort of tit show of a family she’s been brought into…. Sucking hard on that dummy the size of her head. Meanwhile fat tits is doing what she’s best at… bumming free food and ordering everything expensive off the menu… Oliff in the meantime screeching in the background in her ‘favourite’ restaurant don’t you know… annoying all the PAYING customers.. but hey, everyone just loooves when Oliff gets up and starts pratting about singing she has the purest voice of an ‘Angle’ 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ View attachment 2838662View attachment 2838664
She’s got Oluf dressed like a Victorian child. I mean she looks like a ghost she’s that pasty and pale. Those eye bags too 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
W

Was the meal gifted? How do you know?
She's a bragging greedy horror. Am bored or that baby already. No need for all the posts.
I’m just guessing but she tagged a marketing company and then the usual ‘omg this is amazing’ on each picture of food - big geg

Reactions: 13
I've sent the ASA 10 picks. Just because the PR company got it for free doesn't mean you don't have to disclose. At some point, she will meet a fine.
I sent them an email today aswell with all the links she hasn’t declared
---
The amount she shares online of Oluf is alarming, she doesn’t realise (or she’s THAT thick) about child protection. Exposing her children for freebies. She’s the real definition of scum, I mean there are influencers doing similar but she’s on another level altogether I swear to god

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I had my babies I just wanted to hold them and feed. Going out was not on my agenda. Poor wee Berry not getting all those snuggles as she is in a pub .

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.