Katie Hayes #203 The hunchback of doona pram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the delay with the new thread trolls, I've been berry busy today. I would like to congratulate @Buttercup25 for her berry funny thread suggestion. We love you berry much troll, well done

Well...we've had some berry exciting news this week. Not exactly unexpected because we've got a berry clever troll @Jodevo providing all the berry hot tea and telling us all the goss before it's been announced. We thank you for your service @Jodevo

The new Smelamere sister has arrived safely via planned C section ( not labour Truff 🙄) The only labouring she did was stomping down the hospital corridors heading to the operating room dressed like bananas in pyjamas

Berry June Dottie Delamere (yes I'm being serious) arrived Monday 18th March weighing anything between 6lb and 9lb. There seems to be some discrepancies with her birth weight with Kate announcing her as a tiny six pounder when in actual fact, she's a berry bonny baby!

Fresh from the womb, baby Berry White was immediately donned in a scratchy woolly jumper proclaiming her to be little sis and an exhausted Olive was rolled out in an identical scratchy jumper announcing her to be big sis ready for an insta photo shoot. Wholesome 🫐

Our lovely @Fizz22 penned a special announcement a la Truff which absolutely says it all

Screenshot_20240323_231321_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kate alluded to leaving hospital 24 hours after her labour (planned C section) and seemed a bit sour. Maybe this is why?

Screenshot_20240323_231257_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anyway it was straight home and straight to work from her office on the kitchen worktop for our little BURberry modelling with all the gifted shite because why have a baby if not to monetise it? Earn your keep hunnay!

Anyways, as is usual in the land of truffle tits, rather than settle at home with the new baby and eye bag Trollive, Kate had people in and out from the second she parked her arse on the one seater sofa in the living room (conservatory) In between guests and ads and the odd occasions she would put down her phone, Kate would milk her udders and share her tit juice to 180k followers on her make up account because why not? It's not like she has a personal account for friends and family is it? 🤔

Following a very busy few days of exploiting Snozberry and her insomniac sister plus pretending to breastfeed, our Kate and Matt, parents extraordinaire decided to get on the ale with friends 5 days post labour (planned C section)

Screenshot_20240323_205504_Instagram.jpg

So this 9 months of hell she's gone through and labour (planned c section) has hit a nerve with some trolls and its no wonder.

Screenshot_20240323_231014_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240323_231001_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240323_230810_Samsung Internet.jpg

Might just be me but I've personally never heard of any woman struggling with infertility and finally getting their precious baby, refer to a bog standard pregnancy as "9 months of hell".... then again I've also never met a woman struggling with infertility, 5 days after going into labour (planned C section) with her rainbow baby get on the ale 🤷🏻‍♀️

So yes it's been a berry busy week for us trolls. Not only with the birth of the newest cash cow but also with the news that @Tomi2015 's neighbour being caught out shagging the window cleaner and her mother in law announcing to the whole close that she is a jezebel 😬 added to that we've had a few cracking thread suggestions which need to be immortalised here and a beautiful piece of literature penned by our very talented @Ratgrrl
Screenshot_20240323_231339_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240323_231229_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_231217_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_230724_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113
Raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, blackberry. You’ve been hit by a smoothie criminal
511B6B4E-2B9A-4DF2-9AC8-789F7603E0AC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Queen ****** 👑 what a recap 👏🏻

Sorry for the delay with the new thread trolls, I've been berry busy today. I would like to congratulate @Buttercup25 for her berry funny thread suggestion. We love you berry much troll, well done

Well...we've had some berry exciting news this week. Not exactly unexpected because we've got a berry clever troll @Jodevo providing all the berry hot tea and telling us all the goss before it's been announced. We thank you for your service @Jodevo

The new Smelamere sister has arrived safely via planned C section ( not labour Truff 🙄) The only labouring she did was stomping down the hospital corridors heading to the operating room dressed like bananas in pyjamas

Berry June Dottie Delamere (yes I'm being serious) arrived Monday 18th March weighing anything between 6lb and 9lb. There seems to be some discrepancies with her birth weight with Kate announcing her as a tiny six pounder when in actual fact, she's a berry bonny baby!

Fresh from the womb, baby Berry White was immediately donned in a scratchy woolly jumper proclaiming her to be little sis and an exhausted Olive was rolled out in an identical scratchy jumper announcing her to be big sis ready for an insta photo shoot. Wholesome 🫐

Our lovely @Fizz22 penned a special announcement a la Truff which absolutely says it all

View attachment 2833274

Kate alluded to leaving hospital 24 hours after her labour (planned C section) and seemed a bit sour. Maybe this is why?

View attachment 2833278

Anyway it was straight home and straight to work from her office on the kitchen worktop for our little BURberry modelling with all the gifted shite because why have a baby if not to monetise it? Earn your keep hunnay!

Anyways, as is usual in the land of truffle tits, rather than settle at home with the new baby and eye bag Trollive, Kate had people in and out from the second she parked her arse on the one seater sofa in the living room (conservatory) In between guests and ads and the odd occasions she would put down her phone, Kate would milk her udders and share her tit juice to 180k followers on her make up account because why not? It's not like she has a personal account for friends and family is it? 🤔

Following a very busy few days of exploiting Snozberry and her insomniac sister plus pretending to breastfeed, our Kate and Matt, parents extraordinaire decided to get on the ale with friends 5 days post labour (planned C section)

View attachment 2833302

So this 9 months of hell she's gone through and labour (planned c section) has hit a nerve with some trolls and its no wonder.

View attachment 2833316
View attachment 2833317
View attachment 2833319

Might just be me but I've personally never heard of any woman struggling with infertility and finally getting their precious baby, refer to a bog standard pregnancy as "9 months of hell".... then again I've also never met a woman struggling with infertility, 5 days after going into labour (planned C section) with her rainbow baby get on the ale 🤷🏻‍♀️

So yes it's been a berry busy week for us trolls. Not only with the birth of the newest cash cow but also with the news that @Tomi2015 's neighbour being caught out shagging the window cleaner and her mother in law announcing to the whole close that she is a jezebel 😬 added to that we've had a few cracking thread suggestions which need to be immortalised here and a beautiful piece of literature penned by our very talented @Ratgrrl
View attachment 2833343
View attachment 2833342View attachment 2833341View attachment 2833340

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Na sorry but already on the wine kid isnt even a week old 🤢 i was concerned getting my body back to health after having major abdominal surgery 🤦🏼‍♀️ not thinking what wine i was getting from the offy 5 days post op

Shes 💯 a pisshead

Anyone get on to bperfects hamper to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 full of b&m shite 🤣 that candle 🤣🤣 they couldnt afford to out a nice jo malone in or a diptyque 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Thanks Birko you star 🌟
Feels like I’ve won an award 🏆 I just want to thank Kate and her crappy ways. That make me check in on here to read you funny lot, she may think we’re a bunch of trolls but I actually think you’re all lovely and funny as hell!
Anyways wonder were the first bummed roast dinner will be at today ?! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don’t know why anyone is surprised she’s drinking so soon, she couldn’t even give up ale for her infertility struggles, all 3 weeks of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I hope she’s got a hangover from hell this morning and it exacerbates her fake anxiety and she has a hormonal meltdown! I’m here for it today 🤣 happy Sunday trolls! ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hahahaha I love this recap! I hope she logs on this morning and reads here how much of a tit human she is 🤣🤣🤣
Where’s the bummed Sunday roast from today do we think? Got to get baby berry out for some attention off strangers hasnt she

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
👑
Absolutely nailed it . Take a bow Birko, take a bleeping bow.

I hope that Kate has the worst hangover imaginable, Oluff is acting up and Dingleberry has been crying all night. It’s what she deserves.
9 months of hell.
Get in the bleeping bin you ungrateful piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Hahahaha I love this recap! I hope she logs on this morning and reads here how much of a tit human she is 🤣🤣🤣
Where’s the bummed Sunday roast from today do we think? Got to get baby berry out for some attention off strangers hasnt she
I think Salt Bae is coming round to theirs to make it himself - he is OBSESSED with Olaf so it’s time he met Baby Bez. He also loves upside down house and being able to use all the quality items from her pantry, it’s his favourite

• Haha
Reactions: 31
👑
Absolutely nailed it . Take a bow Birko, take a bleeping bow.

I hope that Kate has the worst hangover imaginable, Oluff is acting up and Dingleberry has been crying all night. It’s what she deserves.
9 months of hell.
Get in the bleeping bin you ungrateful piece of tit.
Dingleberry 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone get on to bperfects hamper to her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 full of b&m shite 🤣 that candle 🤣🤣 they couldnt afford to out a nice jo malone in or a diptyque 🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking that. It’s like they gave an intern £20 to go down b&m and fill the box! All cheap tat and none of it even wrapped. So impersonal for a new baby gift!
And I agree she’s a massive piss head!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe how unaware she is…. Flaunting her alcohol dependency for thousands of people to see. Wow.

I am almost certain she must have been drinking during this pregnancy as well, she’s just happy she can “show” it now. She’s is horrible. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2833274

View attachment 2833278

View attachment 2833302

View attachment 2833316
View attachment 2833317
View attachment 2833319

View attachment 2833343
View attachment 2833342View attachment 2833341View attachment 2833340
Bravo 👏 Birko 👏 amazing recap and truly shows what a tit show she is.
---
The 9 months of hell sentence is weird to me. She has a bestie who has had maybe 3 rounds of IVF and she's confident and happy enough to say that? Feel it, but don't say it out loud, especially when the only hell was that you had to cut out sugar and carbs!! Some people would cut their own legs off for a baby. She's so insensitive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.