Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another reason why her fertility journey is a mockery, she’s basically said in her illiterate way a copy of what others have replied to her. Like that time you’d forget to do your homework and swap a couple of words out with your mates.

Reactions: 24
For somebody so upset by the fact they are struggling to conceive their second baby, she certainly never puts down the bevvy!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Where’s this years diary Kate?
Another collab that went tits up,just like everything else that you’re associated with!
Remember the beauty boxes or whatever and she was like yeah they’re sold out, but there’s another drop tomorrow and there was still 872 out of 1000 you could add to your shopping cart 😅 ah good times

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is she actually for real! She hasn’t been trying THAT long at all, there’s a reason they say to give it a year before you seek help 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Basically saying unless you pay privately your tests are tit. What a thing to say if you are that person relying on those tests to give you the answers! She’s a bleep
Is she in a good mood this morning, as her Orville outfit hit the 1k minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Basically saying unless you pay privately your tests are tit. What a thing to say if you are that person relying on those tests to give you the answers! She’s a bleep
Is she in a good mood this morning, as her Orville outfit hit the 1k minimum
Complaining she only got told over the phone they were fine, which is the same as everybody else gets, if she wants a list all she has to do is ask for one! She’s definitely on the beg. The pain on her right side is probably ovulation pains too 😂

Reactions: 27
No fancy diary, obviously didn’t get gifted one this year
Most private health care companies don’t cover fertility investigation and treatment as it’s a lifestyle choice, as is pregnancy, which is also not covered. Also, if she’s already had NHS tests then won’t that be considered a ‘pre-existing condition’?

Reactions: 20
The pain in her side is probably trapped wind from all the shyte she eats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Fully booked but appointments available this afternoon and literally all day any time on Wednesday 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Most private health care companies don’t cover fertility investigation and treatment as it’s a lifestyle choice, as is pregnancy, which is also not covered. Also, if she’s already had NHS tests then won’t that be considered a ‘pre-existing condition’?
Mine specifically calls out pregnancy and all things fertility related as an exclusion so Little matts private healthcare means duck all.

She can pay for the tests herself but it’ll be a fortune! I had a 15 second X-ray that was about £200 (luckily covered by my healthcare!) 😭

How about giving it 6 month off the ale, vapes and ❄ but that’s harder than trying to bum some free fertility tests innit 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Complaining she only got told over the phone they were fine, which is the same as everybody else gets, if she wants a list all she has to do is ask for one! She’s definitely on the beg. The pain on her right side is probably ovulation pains too 😂
she needs to google Mittelschmerz and stop drinking alcohol and she probably should look at her diet and get back into her Usain Bolt running routine. There’s lots she can be doing, moaning about the doctors isn’t going to help.

Reactions: 24
she wants to be in a “fertility journey” for the insta likes and engagement, if they told her she’s fine she won’t have the sympathy from her followers and the big “hooray” when she gets pregnant, she makes me sick that she’s using “infertility” for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just waiting for the health insurance people to be called trolls now when they tell her it’s non essential and therefore not covered

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is B-Tox just Botox? Is it something special? Is it a brand name? I don’t get it.

Also, without outing myself…Carla Lawson was basically on the phone to people telling them about our KHM flashing her tuna canoe. Apparently she wasn’t making any attempt to hide it, no bag/napkin on her lap, nothing!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Is B-Tox just Botox? Is it something special? Is it a brand name? I don’t get it.

Also, without outing myself…Carla Lawson was basically on the phone to people telling them about our KHM flashing her tuna canoe. Apparently she wasn’t making any attempt to hide it, no bag/napkin on her lap, nothing!
Basically you’re not allowed to advertise Botox because it’s a prescription product so they try to get around it by saying B tox, it’s still well out of order and I’m pretty sure they can get in trouble for it

Reactions: 19
Why is she always saying she’s fully booked this week when she isn’t?? When you go on her booksy account, she is free this afternoon, all day Wednesday and Friday afternoon - so basically, every one of her working days this week she’s free?!

IMG_3971.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I really don't understand her need to have "weekly and monthly goals". Is she that unhappy? How many goals do you need at 30? She made me realise today that she must have a seriously unhappy life.
I have 1 daily goal and that's to get through the day without losing my fuckin tit 🤯🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.