Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @longtimelurker1992 for the thread suggestion with the most votes. Love it 👏 👏 👏

Well, Easter has been and gone with the usual display of frivolous and needless pomp and ceremony, all for the purpose of keeping up with the other insta bums 🙄
But during the countless stories and posts regarding the week long event that was Easter, although zero mention was given of the actual origins of this holy event, we where introduced to a new and previously unheard of biblical figure going by the name of Farther Nick Nick. So be sure to keep an eye out for his appearance in the New(er) Testament

As ever, read the wiki and tattle on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Didn’t she make some comment recently about not exercising because she was TTC? But yeah, plenty of booze isn’t an issue

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Sos for the detail but
Can that nine toes go a day without being out on the ale.
She wouldn’t know what hit her if she got preggers. Being at home on with a screaming baby.
Functioning alcoholics these insta huns. Because it’s in a bar and not on the streets or in a bums gaff it’s 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet she’s mortified that GN weekend, the busiest weekend for MUA and no clients! bleeping he’ll surely now she must realise she is over!
Can’t even say she wanted family time cos she was out on the piss… oh dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet she’s mortified that GN weekend, the busiest weekend for MUA and no clients! bleeping he’ll surely now she must realise she is over!
she only does bridal makeup these days troll

even they are none existent though 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yep, I'd be MORTIFIED. She has no Bond clients and no makeup booked in. She's done

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sos for the detail but
She wouldn’t know what hit her if she got preggers. Being at home on with a screaming baby.
Functioning alcoholics these insta huns. Because it’s in a bar and not on the streets or in a bums gaff it’s 👌🏼
Great minds think alike! Any reason to go out and she’ll take it… She’s another Kate - can’t stay in the bleeping house!!! The only difference Kate’s got the little geg in tow and Naomi’s is a glass of red🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sos for the detail but
Think her and her husband (the infamous watch me eyebrows) smoke and vape too. I’ve definitely seen him smoking. I searched it up and you’re not supposed to drink 3 months prior to IVF. It’s obvious that neither of them did that, plus he’s definitely piled on the timber and isn’t watching g his weight.

Reactions: 16
Why does she post so many picture of Olaf? Does she really think that anybody cares? No one gives a tit about your kids except yourself! It honestly baffles me that she shares her daughter with thousands of strangers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Why does she post so many picture of Olaf? Does she really think that anybody cares? No one gives a tit about your kids except yourself! It honestly baffles me that she shares her daughter with thousands of strangers 🤷‍♀️
Alot of people care but for the wrong reasons- posting your child online on an open account is just asking for trouble.

watch me eyebrows makes me cringe- more interested in 9 toes lad mate… could be a family member- I wouldntknow

Reactions: 14
Alot of people care but for the wrong reasons- posting your child online on an open account is just asking for trouble.

watch me eyebrows makes me cringe- more interested in 9 toes lad mate… could be a family member- I wouldntknow
It’s that Phil who is her mate. He’s got a skin clinic in Chester. Is it his boyfriend that works in DD clinical?

Reactions: 3
Those pics of Big O - a horrible forced smile, because she's been asked to smile for the camera a zillion times before. Ordinary child being exploited for content. So sad for her.

Reactions: 26
105 likes and 25 comments.....even aLIVE isn't bringing home the bacon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.