Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly is a proper fitty 🔥 if my ex’s new girlfriend or current boyfriend girlfriend looked like holly and Danielle, I’d top myself 😂
Ah same! However! My ex’s looks like a heffa the bleeping gobshite. So I’m over here living my best life at his downgrade 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What's the deal with 9 toes dad? Is he a real person? Why is he hanging round with her?
He seems to be having an on-going mi life crisis. Why on earth would you want to be known as ‘that weird creepy guy that dances with girls at the clubs’ every town or city has one of those guys and her dad is the Chester version

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.