Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wonders why the geg is demanding and throws tantrums all the time, just like her ma ‘But I want it daddy I want it now!’

Reactions: 14
She should manifest her baby daddy being out of prison and to stop being a drug dealing rat
Nah, but on a funny note, the drug dealers bird can secure proper brand deals but the north west's best MUA can't even get a make up client for the races 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So the the "best" aesthetics training provider has to slash their prices in half to gain custom..... I'd trust my 4 year old with a needle and btox before I would anyone trained by them!
Said it before and I'll say it again, I'd trust a heroin addict with a needle near me before any of those lot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Obviously her GP practice didn’t get the memo that it was in fact KHM getting her results and gave her the peasants method of communication. Guess what truff - my scan showed I did have ‘cists’, and they told me there and then when they saw them, plus a follow up call from the GP for a plan of action. All prior to COVID mind! I didn’t even have my daughter at this point either so it was needed investigations and I didn’t lie through my back teeth that I’d been trying for 2 years when it had only been 2 months. These doctors will be laughing at her I’m sure and I don’t understand what private will do any different? Any issue she’s got is in her head from some kooky witch doctor thinking essential oils will cure anything

Reactions: 16
Using the race day dress to advertise say it with diamonds and not even tagging the dress girl or wasting a grid post on the 'best ever' event! View attachment 2104878
It’s gotta be easier to just wear something that fits and is comfy so you can relax and enjoy yourself...she always looks super awkward and uncomfortable and is always hiding her gut with a bag or another person, terrified that someone is gonna snap a true photo of her before she’s managed to photoshop, honestly could you be bleeping arsed living life like that 😂

Reactions: 17
Why are they like this? Wi-Fi fod claiming dyson are ⭐ obsessed ⭐ with her.

🤣🤣
thatll be her bleeping off that shark styler she’s been ⭐ obsessed ⭐ with for the last few months

I wonder if the cists Kate’s doctor was looking for were the “RAY” variety 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She had to slide in there that delo has private health insurance just to make them look more elite but we all know they r the opposite. It has no relevance to her ‘fertility journey’
How haven’t her mates slapped her or anyone asked her at these events why she is having a bevvy if she’s trying SO HARD to have a baby. Fat smelly liar

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have private healthcare, I bet like most people in this country with it they don't pay and it's through his work, hardly a flex really. I'm not rich like the millionaire make ups with her fancy ring, us povvos get private care too Truff, you don't have to be the best MUA in all the land to get hashtag gifted Bupa.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.