Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those lips that she’s reposted are awful 👀 or am I out of touch??? They look lumpy and the top lip looks wonky.
I just saw that and couldn’t believe it! Surely that’s not a good advert in any sense of the word. It looks like she’s face-planted the pavement!

Reactions: 8
Love the imposter speech on instagram.. I reckon that’s only because she wanted to post more pics she took but she’s came on here first and saw all the in the wild pics 😭🤣 she’s brought up all of the stuff that’s been said on here aswell even down to the hoody 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she think a good compliment for a garment is 'the fabric is SO thick'? Seen it a few times now, such an odd thing to say when you're not saying anything else. Bet she thinks it makes her sound knowledgeable about fashion 😂
Girl needs to get herself a thesaurus. The only adjective she seems to know is 'incredible'. She's always the most basic witch in the room. She's that stupid she probably doesn't even know what one is and thinks it's some kind of dinosaur 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Girl needs to get herself a thesaurus. The only adjective she seems to know is 'incredible'. She's always the most basic witch in the room. She's that stupid she probably doesn't even know what one is and thinks it's some kind of dinosaur 😂😂😂😂
KHM currently googling “thesaurus”

• Haha
Why does she think a good compliment for a garment is 'the fabric is SO thick'? Seen it a few times now, such an odd thing to say when you're not saying anything else. Bet she thinks it makes her sound knowledgeable about fashion 😂
I can only assume she means it’s supportive? I’ve a few thick dresses and they’re flattering because it’s like Spanx in your dress 😂 but she never says it - I mean would ZSM need that?! The way she edits herself down I guess not? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can only assume she means it’s supportive? I’ve a few thick dresses and they’re flattering because it’s like Spanx in your dress 😂 but she never says it - I mean would ZSM need that?! The way she edits herself down I guess not? 😂😂😂
Yeah that sounds plausible actually - however none of those Francesca frocks look in the least supportive, more like something picked up for £17.99 at St John's Market in 2010 😂 and nope, a ZSM only needs a thong and a bralette, no Spanx required 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she’s got balls posting that pic kate you didn’t look like that on the videos your double that size please post the real size of you for the love of god this is why your so disliked

Reactions: 19
Ngl I bleeping looooove roasties! I have four or five. I’d be livid if someone tried giving me two. I don’t eat mash though 🤢.

Anyway I’m a size 14 and don’t shovel shite down my throat 24/7, pretending I’m a size 8.

I’ve spent my weekend after doing things for my bespokes and shopping. Spring cleaning. Truff you won’t have a clue so there’s no point me explaining. I also work full time get me!!! She’s lazy. Nowt else wrong with her
---
She’s one of them that turns up to slimming world has gained 10lbs and says I dunno how! My mate was eating pure shite so it must of stunk in through my pores!

Behave Carol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
what an amazing review ‘they are WOW’😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread 93 🤣🤣🤣 there have been some melts on these threads, filthy humble was a favourite of mine
Feel like I’m admitting to liking Delo or something here but I liked Shirley 😅😅 I am one naive cow though.
Miss CharlieFarlie as well, hope she’s okay!

so glad FilthyRich is gone, she done my head in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really don't understand her need to have "weekly and monthly goals". Is she that unhappy? How many goals do you need at 30? She made me realise today that she must have a seriously unhappy life.

Reactions: 39
I really don't understand her need to have "weekly and monthly goals". Is she that unhappy? How many goals do you need at 30? She made me realise today that she must have a seriously unhappy life.
If she’s not already unhappy she will be if she’s setting herself so many goals that she’s unlikely to achieve. She’s failed at a lot of things she’s tried.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.