Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She absolutely infuriates me! When is someone going to tell her she is not on any sort of fertility/infertility journey, in any way shape or form as she has alread perfectly conceived a bleeping child who is 2 years old!!!! The lying, big backed, piranha jawed oaf!!! Matt probably slips a Johnny on when she's not looking, she wouldn't be able to tell the difference.... fanny like a hippos yawn!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Screenshot_20230417_123601_Booksy.jpg

Hmmmmmm fully booked (bold are days with appointments and when you click them every time is available)....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I feel like sometimes she thinks if she says something out loud it must be true, she really is dangerous with all this fertility talk!

Reactions: 23
Not a diary person but released her own....bleeping liability.

Basically just slagged off her drs and the nhs in 1 go.

If she put her twirls away, stops the booze, eases on the truffle oil, there'll be bespoke number 2 along in no time, unfortunately

Reactions: 26
I remember ages ago she was boasting and blathering on about how she’s going to have a second child soon like it would just instantly happen. Someone on here said she shouldn’t be banging on like a second kid is a given, as secondary infertility is a thing….

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I’d be reluctant to say she’s infertile, as let’s be honest she’s probably only been trying for a few months. It probably happened very quickly with the little geg as apparently you’re very fertile after a miscarriage, and I think geg was conceived not long after. I’m sure she will be up the duff with geg #2 by the end of the year.

Reactions: 18
I’d be reluctant to say she’s infertile, as let’s be honest she’s probably only been trying for a few months. It probably happened very quickly with the little geg as apparently you’re very fertile after a miscarriage, and I think geg was conceived not long after. I’m sure she will be up the duff with geg #2 by the end of the year.
Deffo. She got her eye wiped though after all her insinuation that a second one would be pretty much instant and whenever she fancied

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2106803

Hmmmmmm fully booked (bold are days with appointments and when you click them every time is available)....
She’s a tit because it doesn’t make her look good, or make her more desirable, it’ll put people off wanting to book in if she’s constantly saying she’s full booked, she should be trying to fill the appointments by advertising that she has spaces available

Reactions: 17
I remember ages ago she was boasting and blathering on about how she’s going to have a second child soon like it would just instantly happen. Someone on here said she shouldn’t be banging on like a second kid is a given, as secondary infertility is a thing….
They wouldn't even entertain secondary infertility unless she can prove she has been trying for at least a year. Shes under 35 and has no previous issues. So, given that they tell you wait atleast a year after having a baby, that would take us to August 2021, she had her tits lobbed off in April 2022 I think? So she shouldn't be trying to conceive before or after surgery..... so she's 100% lying out of her arse to any doctor she sees regarding her "fertility/infertility" journey!

Reactions: 21
They wouldn't even entertain secondary infertility unless she can prove she has been trying for at least a year. Shes under 35 and has no previous issues. So, given that they tell you wait atleast a year after having a baby, that would take us to August 2021, she had her tits lobbed off in April 2022 I think? So she shouldn't be trying to conceive before or after surgery..... so she's 100% lying out of her arse to any doctor she sees regarding her "fertility/infertility" journey!
Oh yeah I deffo don’t think she’s on any kind of “infertility journey” she’s just an impatient little scrote. If she was that arsed she wouldn’t be necking alcohol. I just think it’s funny how someone on here said the second one isn’t an instant given and now she’s finding that out 🤣

Reactions: 28
Oh yeah I deffo don’t think she’s on any kind of “infertility journey” she’s just an impatient little scrote. If she was that arsed she wouldn’t be necking alcohol. I just think it’s funny how someone on here said the second one isn’t an instant given and now she’s finding that out 🤣
Careful.... she'll quote you tomorrow saying "guyzzzz I've seen my privet doctor and he said I have secondary infertility! I'll share my journey with you soon guyzzz.... cos it's super allowed" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she always saying she’s fully booked this week when she isn’t?? When you go on her booksy account, she is free this afternoon, all day Wednesday and Friday afternoon - so basically, every one of her working days this week she’s free?!

View attachment 2106758
Bet she just doesn't know how it works and spends all day sitting round her 'clinic' in her scrubs wondering when all her clients are going to turn up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ill tell you now her pain on her right side will be scar tissue from her section after she took no aftercare
Advice and got an infection
Also kate love how about put the wine glass down and the vapes And the drugs cleanse your soul and your body and see how you go.
Also try getting a sperm test for doormatt incase hes firing blanks 🤣🤣🤡
---
Most private health care companies don’t cover fertility investigation and treatment as it’s a lifestyle choice, as is pregnancy, which is also not covered. Also, if she’s already had NHS tests then won’t that be considered a ‘pre-existing condition’?
Yes exactly shes got no chance chatting out her arse as per

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For somebody so upset by the fact they are struggling to conceive their second baby, she certainly never puts down the bevvy!!
or the ❄

the actual audacity of her 1.Slagging off an almost broken NHS because she didn’t get any paper work to confirm no “cists” and 2. Comparing her fertility “journey”with those who follow all the advice given ie drinking/smoking etc. and have been TTC for years and face that genuine devastation every month.

Sending lots of love to those people ❤ if you follow KHM do yourself a favour, unfollow because this shite is so dangerous. There are so many other actual fertility accounts that share factual information in a sensitive and structured way and a lot have very positive outcomes ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ill tell you now her pain on her right side will be scar tissue from her section after she took no aftercare
Advice and got an infection
Also kate love how about put the wine glass down and the vapes And the drugs cleanse your soul and your body and see how you go.
Also try getting a sperm test for doormatt incase hes firing blanks 🤣🤣🤡
---

Yes exactly shes got no chance chatting out her arse as per
Surely the sperm analysis is the next step before you get invasive “womb scans”.

also, cysts don’t stop you from getting pregnant. In fact I have one right now, it’s the follicle my egg was released from. She’s just clueless isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.