Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
Soooooo hasn't come on her period yet, could potentially be pregnant, but is drinking .... again. Something isn't adding up here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

Foodaholic

VIP Member
If you need to pay for your fertility tests that cost £200 ish via a payment plan, then I dont think you are financially in the best position to have a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Yeah it's strange behaviour. I seen this on Aaron Chalmers insta last week and had to screenshot. It's not just the 'trolls' who think it's lunatic behaviour Kate.
Screenshot_20230428-134409_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s such a lazy twat she literally does nothing all day. Nice life if you can get it but don’t pretend like you’re a bUsY mOm when you’re a bone idle drain on society
her bride for Monday mustn’t have seen her story asking her to contact them as it’s now Monday and she’s not doing any wedding make up, maybe it’s that wedding she’s been stressed about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Flowers60

VIP Member
So they've been wedding planning and it's been stressful, but they don't have a venue or a date sorted yet as they've not viewed any of them. So tell me what's beeb stressful? You've not even hit the hard part. This is the fun bit.
It’s super stressful contacting all these places to see who will let you in for free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I really don't understand her need to have "weekly and monthly goals". Is she that unhappy? How many goals do you need at 30? She made me realise today that she must have a seriously unhappy life.
I have 1 daily goal and that's to get through the day without losing my fuckin shit 🤯🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56