Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ey did nine toes have her hair up on Friday… she should have said 😴
imagine if that was the only thing you had to worry about. Having your hair in an up do. Mines been in a scruff bun for about a week- I never wear it up for work… don’t hear me banging on about it! 😂
---
Watch me eyebrows had a tonne of fun last night 😉 strategically placed fist 🤣View attachment 2104533
His bleeping eyebrows have been burnt off all the bleeping sparklers in Prosecco!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she bang on about her hair so much, it’s long, black & half of it isn’t hers!
Either that or banging on about her sister Alisha, how gorgeous she is and how in awe she is. I cringed at those bikini pics as she looks like a child

Reactions: 8
Remember that time she went the pictures with Big Geg ages ago and all hell broke loose on here and we couldn’t wait for her to log back on once the film had finished 🤣🤣🤣 what was all that about I can’t remember but know it was good hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Using the race day dress to advertise say it with diamonds and not even tagging the dress girl or wasting a grid post on the 'best ever' event!
Screenshot_20230416_172918_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know why she doesn’t go for look a like work as Erling Haaland, it would be her most successful career change yet although that’s not saying much really.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why do these people use so much hyperbole. Everything has to be ‘the best’ or they are ‘the happiest they have ever been’ and ‘loving their life’ just so grateful and blessed for how my life is 🤢 everything is a massive exaggeration and not it’s all so they can try and compete with other people and try and make out they are doing better than anyone else.
---
She’s not
I don’t know why she doesn’t go for look a like work as Erling Haaland, it would be her most successful career change yet although that’s not saying much really.
She’s too big to be his doppleganger

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Remember that time she went the pictures with Big Geg ages ago and all hell broke loose on here and we couldn’t wait for her to log back on once the film had finished 🤣🤣🤣 what was all that about I can’t remember but know it was good hahaha
Wasn’t it the Echo article? The first one, not the 2nd one we are still waiting for

Reactions: 16
Wasn’t it the Echo article? The first one, not the 2nd one we are still waiting for
Yessssss it was!!! Hahaha how could I forget that?! Hahaha have never refreshed insta or tattle so much in one night! My fingers were on FIRE!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn't edit her photos, Delo just decided to leave a gap in the panneling between her knees. Bespoke panneling 🫠

Using the race day dress to advertise say it with diamonds and not even tagging the dress girl or wasting a grid post on the 'best ever' event! View attachment 2104878
---
PLEASE can someone gift her some bleeping eyebrows

She looks really grubby and that’s immediately after getting ready, them feathers and that dress will be brown and orange now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Using the race day dress to advertise say it with diamonds and not even tagging the dress girl or wasting a grid post on the 'best ever' event! View attachment 2104878
Look at how wavy the lines are hahahaha looks like the hall of fuckin mirrors!! Still can’t believe she claims not to edit 😭 if you want to be skinny Kate go on a diet you hefty oaf

• Haha
Reactions: 31
None of her outfit matched at all. The bag, the shoes, the feathered dress or the hair. Why if you have a high neck with a statement around it, would you not put your hair up?

Reactions: 18
105 likes and 25 comments.....even aLIVE isn't bringing home the bacon 🤣
Someone didn’t appreciate you slagging off her lack of likes 😂😂

that quote might be true but likes matter when your an influencer KHM
1FBAE2DF-C21A-402D-9204-38A54CE6EC3F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Someone’s got home from a nice family day and sat on tattle reading the comments and gone on a quote rage 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.