Katie Hayes #183 giving credit to father Nick Nick, why not sort out Mez’s wiper quick quick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone didn’t appreciate you slagging off her lack of likes 😂😂

that quote might be true but likes matter when your an influencer KHMView attachment 2105047
Another thing I’ve seen her post before is how ‘you should clap for other people’ and ‘praise other peoples success’ what makes me laugh is the likes of her and nine toes are happy to support success as long as it’s not anything that they want, but the moment someone they know announces a pregnancy the pair of them will say nothing.

Reactions: 24
Half the comments on here are telling her how to style and dress better for her shape, she’s that bleeping pigheaded she’s convinced she can go out wearing the same as n9n with the same results. At 30yrs old myself I’m now well aware that my body type doesn’t suit skin tight tiny dresses and that’s just hard lines unless I want to severely calorie count and work out for 5 hours a day (I do not). Wear a size 16 and own if Katie Jane no one else is ducking arsed in fact I’d be glad of not seeing ur back belly and flaps bursting out of the “couture” u stuff yourself in weekly.

Reactions: 27
Glad she’s finally admitted it’s grease when she says it’s a hair mask 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She looks really grubby and that’s immediately after getting ready, them feathers and that dress will be brown and orange now.
Those patches on her hands from her orange tan make her look like she’s on 40 a day. She always looks so grubby. I bet she stinks of old cooking oil, fake tan and that cheap make up that smells really powdery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
And admitting she lives in the adanola hoodie which she’s “shrunk” Sure Jan your just getting fatter.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Since when is it a flex to say how lazy you are and don’t take BASIC care of yourself. Sorry but life is NOT that busy you can’t wash your hair and do basic hygiene and laundry. I get if you’re depressed or have other things in play that the usual things going by the way side but this bint just cba and boats about it 🤢 she should try working 50hr weeks with two kids, partner and house to maintain.

Reactions: 33
Audacity posting that picture- Kate girl, you do not look like that pic. Not even close! Lay off the kebab and truff oil and get back to your 5km in 10 mins
---
Ps I’m not fat shaming- I’m stating she’s unhappy

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who has a roast dinner with 900 roasties on? I have 2!! Even when I go out for a carvery I have 2!! Wow! Calorie deficit going well today I see 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those lips that she’s reposted are awful 👀 or am I out of touch??? They look lumpy and the top lip looks wonky.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.