Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it isn’t a prada pram I am bleeping creasing at her putting a Prada gif 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
CBA listening to her but if anyone did why has she bought 10 of the same bottle? Her baby isn’t born yet so how does she know they will like it? Or will she just bin them if they aren’t right 😤

Reactions: 6
How many times is she going to say midwife!!!
How many times does she say ‘research’ 🤣🤣🤣
I can’t stand the way she slams things down as she talks!!

Sorry, I just mean every mummehhhh influencer seems to have a #gifted one. It is a lovely pram. I considered it myself but the fact all these ass hats have it put me off x
Haha oh no offence taken, I had mine 5 years ago I hadn’t seen anyone on insta with it back then and I deffo didn’t have a rose gold frame 🤣

Reactions: 6
Popped over to see what all the fuss was about after the witch PTWM commented on her troll post! I have not been disappointed 😂😂 Funniest thread ever. Thank you keeping me entertained 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
It’s cause we’re scousers and keep the tread trolling 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen the pantry post on PLT it’s got some corking comments I keep going back for a nose :)
45236CC6-FAE6-432A-8D94-2B20C3296520.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
“Sooooo the midwife said that some Formula comes out of your nipples” FORMULA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what research you massive meff

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.