Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hhaha 😂😂👏🏼 I am always buzzing girl honestly this thread is my sort of humour.. Fake nose and comedy glasses, uncle fester blazers, crusty underwear left for the dog to put in the washing basket.. it’s even funnier that she’s always trying to Maintain this “posh Wirral” working with Dior persona in her “gated” 3 bed semi with real marble 😂
Hahahahahahaha the dog ... I’m dead 😂😂😂😂

Honestly right I don’t even dislike her, I just find her hysterically funny now she really is comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m guessing the one about books being more important than clothes is because she referred to her new walk in as being like a library but with clothes and shoes instead of books. Who ever is writing these is unbelievably brilliant. So clever and well written and funny as duck.

Hahahahaha I saw that as well 😂

It’s got to be someone off here writing that. Who ever you are. I love you haha.
The book thing might be because she moved that Chanel book around the baby’s nursery for the photos in the reveal. Whoever has set this up is a genius!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That olive insta account is so so clever!! THM won’t even understand half of it!! Whoever is running it... absolutely WELL DONE!!! Version 2.0 coming soon, I am SCREAMING 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
Whoever’s doing it must really dislike her haha cos all that tit takes EFFORT! The drawings are hilarious!!

Reactions: 19
I am from Wallasey and every person I ever speak to in the beauty industry from nails lashes hair know her and have had a encounter with her , from wedding makeup being the fastest my best friend ever saw be done , to diva behaviour in bars , I’ve not met anyone that likes her , she’s like Sallie axl she’s local and there’s no one local that I know that has a good story about her ,
Me personally I’ve not met Kate and I’ve lurked for a while noticing the discrepancies for a long time on my own before she directed here , I couldn’t care less what she does.but the lies are so cringe

Reactions: 5
I hope the 1 girl she bullied at school outs her !! Shameful but as we all expect.
Karma has a way of biting you on the backside when you least expect it !!! 🤷🏻‍♀️
There must be someone on here who knows the person she bullied. They might even be on here themselves. I got bullied because I used to like metal and be a bit of a goth, got my hair ragged all over etc spat on. Years later, when I did my nurse training I was a student and said person was actually the ward manager of the ward I was training on. Should have seen the colour drain from her face when I rock up for my first day on duty! I never spoke of it, but just the fact she had to acknowledge me was so satisfying. Needless to say I passed that placement with flying colours 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
So she’s going to play the anti bacterial Mrs Hinch Card..... 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m guessing the one about books being more important than clothes is because she referred to her new walk in as being like a library but with clothes and shoes instead of books. Who ever is writing these is unbelievably brilliant. So clever and well written and funny as duck.

Hahahahaha I saw that as well 😂

It’s got to be someone off here writing that. Who ever you are. I love you haha.
I hope it's Daddy DIY

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hhaha 😂😂👏🏼 I am always buzzing girl honestly this thread is my sort of humour.. Fake nose and comedy glasses, uncle fester blazers, crusty underwear left for the dog to put in the washing basket.. it’s even funnier that she’s always trying to Maintain this “posh Wirral” working with Dior persona in her “gated” 3 bed semi with real marble 😂
And don’t forget her blag givenchy and Chanel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion. (Don’t laugh)
Posting makeup tutorials whilst looking like she’s on the gear. No wait she doesn’t have time for it cause she’s shopping in ikea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't stop watching the video now you cant unseen those filtered lips bleeping jumping everywhere.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.