Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Trolls! Eeeeee im excited I got 150 likes on my thread suggestion 🥳
Girl I have never seen that many likes on a thread suggestion ever congratulations :ROFLMAO: or should I say CONGRATROLLATIONS

been in bulk catching up on abar 11 pages as usual.. that olive delamere account is 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Girl I have never seen that many likes on a thread suggestion ever congratulations :ROFLMAO: or should I say CONGRATROLLATIONS

been in bulk catching up on abar 11 pages as usual.. that olive delamere account is 🤩
Haha, thanks girl. Praying nobody else swoops in now with something better 😂 seems like everyone is on a roll on this thread at the moment, I literally cry laughing reading this thread xx

Reactions: 7
Popped over to see what all the fuss was about after the witch PTWM commented on her troll post! I have not been disappointed 😂😂 Funniest thread ever. Thank you keeping me entertained 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What pram do we reckon shes got? She put a prada sticker on the story but I didnt know you could get Prada Prams? Am I being a poor UC meff or is it a thing?
I’m guessing it refers to the changing bag? I’m off to google prada prams now!

Reactions: 1
What pram do we reckon shes got? She put a prada sticker on the story but I didnt know you could get Prada Prams? Am I being a poor UC meff or is it a thing?
I reckon its Cybex Priam. Black and rose gold obvz. Its the pram every bellend, sorry every influencer has.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.