Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is talking about this amazing service provided by the nhs.... a fuckin health visitor 😂 nothing again HV but it’s not exclusive love we all get them and we all hide the rusks and gripe water from em

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I will literally eat my hat if she breast feeds. I breast fed my last baby for 8 months, and I only stopped because I had to go back to work early from maternity leave because of Covid. There is no way on this planet she will do it, but im sure there will be some big drama involved and she will make up some excuse about having no milk or something. Breastfeeding is a totally different ball game to formula feeding. I formula fed my first. Nobody who plans to breastfeed buys a prep machine and 3 different brands of bottles!! I planned to breastfeed and I did buy a few bottles just incase but I was very fortunate that breastfeeding worked for me so didnt need the bottles. Having done both, Breastfeeding is definitely not easy, especially at first. She’s in for a massive reality check.

Reactions: 24
Considering she hyped it up so much and was apparently so excited about working with “Dior” - why did she make zero effort with that video?! 😳
I make more effort and a better job of my makeup when I’m half baked still in Ibiza after an all nighter partying 😂😂😂😂. Honestly wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it so irritating how these ‘influencers’ think they are experts on literally everything. Her baby isn’t even born yet, shes never breastfed a baby but here we are spouting miss information about how formula comes out of nipples. Shes trying to talk about colostrum, its really not that difficult. She actually makes my brain hurt.

Reactions: 16
I will literally eat my hat if she breast feeds. I breast fed my last baby for 8 months, and I only stopped because I had to go back to work early from maternity leave because of Covid. There is no way on this planet she will do it, but im sure there will be some big drama involved and she will make up some excuse about having no milk or something. Breastfeeding is a totally different ball game to formula feeding. I formula fed my first. Nobody who plans to breastfeed buys a prep machine and 3 different brands of bottles!! I planned to breastfeed and I did buy a few bottles just incase but I was very fortunate that breastfeeding worked for me so didnt need the bottles. Having done both, Breastfeeding is definitely not easy, especially at first. She’s in for a massive reality check.
I bought stuff but didn't open it, I could return it then if it wasn't opened or used. Had to combi feed them in the end though, both ended up back in hospital with bad jaundice. Liverpool Bambis were very good for breastfeeding support.

Reactions: 4
I find it so irritating how these ‘influencers’ think they are experts on literally everything. Her baby isn’t even born yet, shes never breastfed a baby but here we are spouting miss information about how formula comes out of nipples. Shes trying to talk about colostrum, its really not that difficult. She actually makes my brain hurt.
Who does she think she’s educating? Anyone without kids won’t give a flying duck and everyone with kids is rolling their eyes and laughing at her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Who does she think she’s educating? Anyone without kids won’t give a flying duck and everyone with kids is rolling their eyes and laughing at her
I don’t have kids and even I know formula doesn’t come out of your nipple ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
22C7863E-E9E0-491C-90E2-FD8856B41648.png

‘And now look at her’ Now compared to what? Now compared to the other picture when she was a normal little girl?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I bought stuff but didn't open it, I could return it then if it wasn't opened or used. Had to combi feed them in the end though, both ended up back in hospital with bad jaundice. Liverpool Bambis were very good for breastfeeding support.
I suppose for her its all #gifted so she wont be thinking about returning if it doesn’t get used. Shes an absolute idiot.

Reactions: 4
omg I thought them bambi's were like the gestapo or breastapo as I refer to them as, I thought they were dead suffocating and made me feel terrible when I said I wanted to try combi feeding

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I planned to breastfeed and was fortunate to be successful at it, though it’s SO hard!! I did buy some bottles just incase I wasn’t able to breastfeed... and by some, I mean a few. I didn’t go out and buy enough equipment and bottles to bottle feed 4 babies though!! It’s just wasteful. She’s buying all this stuff and saying that she might not need it... so don’t buy it all!! I mean, seriously... 12 bottles in one brand, plus other brands she’s bought too! Why?! Just get a few just incase and then buy if you need them later ffs!

Reactions: 9
omg I thought them bambi's were like the gestapo or breastapo as I refer to them as, I thought they were dead suffocating and made me feel terrible when I said I wanted to try combi feeding
SAME. Basically trying to force me into exclusively breastfeeding when I told them how worried I was that not much was coming out! 🥴

Reactions: 2
Same. I felt hounded, I ended up packing it in at 5 weeks because I just wanted to be left alone. Made me feel terrible for combo feeding and eventually introducing a dummy because baby was essentially using ME as a dummy!

Reactions: 5
side note why has she bought asda's own bottles? surely if she is using the prep machine you would buy tommee tippee bottles to go with it? mind you they're about £8 each haha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.