Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same!

When she said Ood in her Dior video - I was like wtf does that mean? Still nonethewiser 😅
Oh my good can someone PLEASE tell me what she ment ive been trying so hard to think what the hell oooOOooOOody means and I just can’t work it out

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my good can someone PLEASE tell me what she ment ive been trying so hard to think what the hell oooOOooOOody means and I just can’t work it out
It’s a note in perfume I think, I have some Jo Malone that has Oud smell in it.

Reactions: 3
If she was dead honest and said “I can’t afford real marble but look at this...”, or “I know some high brands are out of people’s price range, look at these budget brands” instead of pretending she’s all couture and money she probs wouldn’t get as much tit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.