Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
side note why has she bought asda's own bottles? surely if she is using the prep machine you would buy tommee tippee bottles to go with it? mind you they're about £8 each haha
Why has she bought 12 of them ffs?!!! And she said she’s bought some in other brands too!

Reactions: 5
I do hope she at least gives the breastfeeding a go,
the first few days of colostrum are so important to baby.
but judging by the amount of bottles she’s ordered I doubt it 🙈
* KHM - Siri how do you say colostrum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg I thought them bambi's were like the gestapo or breastapo as I refer to them as, I thought they were dead suffocating and made me feel terrible when I said I wanted to try combi feeding
Yes I agree with feeling pressurized, some of them are like die hard and make you feel like formula is poison! They helped me with latch and there was always someone to answer my rambling worries at all hours of the morning during night feeds. Fed is best. They all end up living off fuckin chicken nuggets anyway in a few years. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes I agree with feeling pressurized, some of them are like die hard and make you feel like formula is poison! They helped me with latch and there was always someone to answer my rambling worries at all hours of the morning during night feeds. Fed is best. They all end up living off fuckin chicken nuggets anyway in a few years. 😂😂😂
So true, I kicked myself with my first when I only managed 2 weeks of BF. Only for him to spend most of ages 2-3 living off ham sandwiches, clementines and petits filous. Literally all he would eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also her comments about breastfed babies being clingy.... lol. She obviously wants to fill her baby with formula so she sleeps and she can get on with stomping around filming IGTVs and lashing 50 layers of foundation on her face. Cant wait to see how this one pans out.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So true, I kicked myself with my first when I only managed 2 weeks of BF. Only for him to spend most of ages 2-3 living off ham sandwiches, clementines and petits filous. Literally all he would eat.
Mum guilt isn't it! Spend half the time worrying that you're going to mess them up. I had all these unrealistic expectations, like not giving them junk, only organic, natural sugars blah blah blah. How naive I was 😂 fast forward 4 years and i'm firing a share bag of chocolate buttons into the livingroom like a grenade so I can have a piss in peace!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Also her comments about breastfed babies being clingy.... lol. She obviously wants to fill her baby with formula so she sleeps and she can get on with stomping around filming IGTVs and lashing 50 layers of foundation on her face. Cant wait to see how this one pans out.
She hasn’t even given birth yet so how the duck would she know if breastfed babies are clingy! Arrrgggggh she riles me thinking she knows bleeping everything already. She’s in for a HUGE shock when this baby arrives. Every child is different, but the first is the hardest. It is like your old life ended and your new one is now protecting this little bundle!

She’s made an Instagram already, for an unborn child. This aggravates the tit out of me!!! Anyone who’s old like me, remember the old wives tale of it being bad luck to have the pram in the house etc before baby arrives? She ALWAYS puts the cart before the horse and after having a miscarriage too!

Praying that motherhood gives her a reality check because she gets all her ideas from motherhood off the gram, that is super toxic in my eyes. Because the post partum period is not a bed of roses. It’s a beautiful time, but a double edged sword because it was one of the hardest times of my life! She’s not mentally prepared and this worries me.

Sorry for this massive rant, but it was unprofessional of Dior (or Debenhams) to even consider trying to work with KHM when she’s full term. The lacklustre video is the result of that, what bright spark came up with that idea cos I can guarantee it didn’t come from Dior!

Reactions: 22
Mum guilt isn't it! Spend half the time worrying that you're going to mess them up. I had all these unrealistic expectations, like not giving them junk, only organic, natural sugars blah blah blah. How naive I was 😂 fast forward 4 years and i'm firing a share bag of chocolate buttons into the livingroom like a grenade so I can have a piss in peace!😂😂
Oh god quavers gave me life and room to have a coffee. It’s like survival when you have little ones! A day with no tantrums is like goals innit 😂

She is in for a reality check, she thinks her #goals are to have baby head to toe in matching muted shades to match the panelling in the nursery, or be back in her jeans after a week.

No love your goals at this point are going to be having enough time to shower, and trying to find a way to piss and tit without pain.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is in for the shock of her life when that baby comes. Terrified on her behalf.

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t even given birth yet so how the duck would she know if breastfed babies are clingy! Arrrgggggh she riles me thinking she knows bleeping everything already. She’s in for a HUGE shock when this baby arrives. Every child is different, but the first is the hardest. It is like your old life ended and your new one is now protecting this little bundle!

She’s made an Instagram already, for an unborn child. This aggravates the tit out of me!!! Anyone who’s old like me, remember the old wives tale of it being bad luck to have the pram in the house etc before baby arrives? She ALWAYS puts the cart before the horse and after having a miscarriage too!

Praying that motherhood gives her a reality check because she gets all her ideas from motherhood off the gram, that is super toxic in my eyes. Because the post partum period is not a bed of roses. It’s a beautiful time, but a double edged sword because it was one of the hardest times of my life! She’s not mentally prepared and this worries me.

Sorry for this massive rant, but it was unprofessional of Dior (or Debenhams) to even consider trying to work with KHM when she’s full term. The lacklustre video is the result of that, what bright spark came up with that idea cos I can guarantee it didn’t come from Dior!
Yep, exactly this!!! She thinks its all going to be amazing when in reality its bloody hard. She thinks if she buys all of the things then she will be the best parent ever but it doesn’t work like that. Talk about all the gear and no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the gear... no fuckin idea 😂

...Which to be fair is the same as most new Mums, the difference is we don’t pretend to be the expert on it all before the baby is even here!! As for the “clingy” breastfed baby comment - what does she expect? The baby to be self-sufficient from the moment it trots out the womb?!

Massive reality check incoming!!!

Reactions: 12
Yep, exactly this!!! She thinks its all going to be amazing when in reality its bloody hard. She thinks if she buys all of the things then she will be the best parent ever but it doesn’t work like that. Talk about all the gear and no idea.
Yessss!!! I remember buying those ugly boobah dolls for £40 a pop, result - terrified one year old who preferred playing with the giftwrap. Lesson learned! They got clothes and play doh until they could choose their own stuff 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I have been in bulk over this thread 😂 take a bow guyyyyyssss.

That Instagram account and it’s getting genuine followers 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Ahh this has to have been the best thread yet.

Reactions: 8
I’d never judge anyone for not breast feeding, god knows it’s not for me! But you can guarantee whatever way she chooses will be THE WAY and she’ll bleeping bleat about it for ages. My god she’s going to be ten times worse when Trollive is born isn’t she 😭

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.