Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Hayes #16: Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That nursery 🤢 green or pink babe but those colours don’t go together for a start and there’s no way she’s used Farrow & Ball. My mate saw her on one of her millions of trips to b&q and she was looking at colours in the F&B section and getting the Valspar counter to make up something similar for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That nursery 🤢 green or pink babe but those colours don’t go together for a start and there’s no way she’s used Farrow & Ball. My mate saw her on one of her millions of trips to b&q and she was looking at colours in the F&B section and getting the Valspar counter to make up something similar for her 😂
TBF Valspar is a better quality paint than F&B. I work as an area manager for an international paint manufacturer and it’s well known that F&B is just a middle class gimmick. If you’re wanting the best paint Valspar is up there with Benjamin Moore for quality, durability and easy to apply.

Reactions: 14
Also she’s blurred the name on the bunting and it looks like five letters (with a blank flag at each end). So Olive or Pearl it is, neither of which are all that bespoke / original / never heard before.

Reactions: 10
Also she’s blurred the name on the bunting and it looks like five letters (with a blank flag at each end). So Olive or Pearl it is, neither of which are all that bespoke / original / never heard before.
in the picture of the dresser though there’s a dummy clip thing with the name “olive” on it

in the picture of the dresser though there’s a dummy clip thing with the name “olive” on it
and now it’s been deleted . She doesn’t read here though👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The name is definitely Olive! Why has she got a tipee and a table and chair for a unborn baby? It'll be always 2 years before she will be able to use the table 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23

and now it’s been deleted . She doesn’t read here though👀
The screenshot was posted in thread 15 just before it was closed!

I really like the pink and green colour scheme on the walls and the chair. Bored of panelling everywhere though.

Reactions: 10
Also she's claiming it took her ages to find the brand of changing mat but didn't she use a personal shopper?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the room looks lovely when you look at a single shot, but when you see the different pics there’s a lot of colours going on in there - pink, mint, grey, white, cream...

And panelling 🙄

Reactions: 11
TBF Valspar is a better quality paint than F&B. I work as an area manager for an international paint manufacturer and it’s well known that F&B is just a middle class gimmick. If you’re wanting the best paint Valspar is up there with Benjamin Moore for quality, durability and easy to apply.
I always knew F&B was just a clever marketing ploy. I’m not against anyone using a cheaper brand but don’t make out on your insta that you’re all posh going for the F&B when really you’re like the rest of us fuckers 😂

Reactions: 12
I’m really confused as to why she’s keeping the name such a secret and trying to make such ‘suspense’. We know she’s having a girl, we know about every dreamy holiday to Ibiza and festivals she’s gonna have, we know her amazing bedroom, we know her bespoke wardrobe and everything else that’s stunning and unique. Its hardly an unusual name that she might think can get pinched and everyone’s gonna be after. Me mams cute old lady neighbour is called Olive 👵🏼 lil olive who gives the kids about £20 each at Halloween god love her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I actually like the colours. But it’s just again, like a lot of her interiors impractical. Also not a fan of dummy chains. I was toying with the idea of getting panelling in my hall. But sick to death of seeing it now all over insta, not just hers but loads of influencers. Think I’ll stick with good ol tongue and groove 😂

Reactions: 11
It’s just too many themes that don’t go - too try hard. OTT french wardrobe next to simple white plastic modern chair and table next to a boho teepee in front of panelling. It’s like she can’t miss out on a single trend, so tries to throw it all together. Nobody needs a pot of pampas grass on a changing table ffs. Her use of filters also makes the dresser and wall look completely different colours in side by side photos.

Reactions: 19
Can’t believe she posted that with the name on by accident 😂😂😂😂she will be fumin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.