Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
This is my first ever thread suggestion so be gentle 😂

Katie Hayes #17 Trolls and Gremlins is all she cries, doing makeup tutorials with snot in her eyes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119

Abongo

VIP Member
“How do you want to decorate the room, Kate?”
“i want something sweet that reminds me of my childhood”
“Say no more”
C29B22B6-6F07-4EF8-9E29-D73BF5622BF6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Charlotay

Claire Chanelle. Shes not to everyone’s taste but I don’t mind her. The dress featured on her stories and the wardrobe which she’s had painted is in one of her you tube videos. I can’t see that THM follows her but then I don’t follow THM and still watch 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bit too much of a coincidence though with the dress literally weeks ago!
Isn’t she the one with the island on wheels in the walk in that Kate copied too?

when you’ve got that wardrobe and dresser why on earth would you choose that cot? Nothing goes at all. It could be gorgeous but it’s just been rushed and she’s grabbed whatever freebies are going. Is it even a proper cot, it looks tiny? Like isn’t it the same as her bedside crib, it looks too small for a toddler? Matching furniture would have looked so much classier but I guess nobody was up for gifting her an entire matching set. I genuinely wouldn’t buy any of it. She’s defo changed the theme since people started talking about it on here hence it’s a bad mish mash of everything. Put the teepee away for a year & put some more storage in rather than having a clothes rail in the middle of the room. She’s utterly bizarre and I worry how much of her newborns life she is going to miss whilst she tries to keep up the ridiculous insta facade.
The cot is by Stokke, you add pieces to make it bigger as your child grows. It’s a modern scandi cot, the changing table is traditional English style and the wardrobe is replica antique French.

Nursery is the equivalent of a continental breakfast 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

Mama2020

I promised myself I was never going to comment on here and I was only here to lurk but WOW I can’t not say anything its ridiculous... her ‘rainbow baby’ now I would never ever in a million years try and be little a loss of a baby because at the end of the day a loss is a loss, BUT she’s openly admitted it was a chemical pregnancy as someone who has had 3 of these when I got pregnant the 4th time and it progressed I was asked at my booking appointment had I ever been pregnant before and I mentioned the chemicals and the Midwife’s words where ‘we don’t class them as misscarriages as the pregnancy was never viable in your womb’ so on my notes it read ‘first pregnancy’ so the fact she has persisted with this rainbow baby theory really is an absolute insult to true rainbow babies. Also I never had a period after coming off my pill I got pregnant within a week of stopping it, there was never any issue or confusion with my date as many have said it goes off your scan, true the midwife was unable to gage how far gone I was due to the lack of period but as soon as I had my scan it was confirmed. Whilst I don’t agree with all of the comments on here, I don’t agree with the way she conducts her self either so many times I’ve been tempted to DM her but then why would I expose myself to her ‘army’ and put my self and my family in the firing line of her delusional insta fame hungry life. I know people that have seen her arguing with daddy diy in the beach in birkenhead and she was literally screaming at him in the ladies toilets ‘do you not know who I am!!! Which means people know who you are get home now your making a show of me’ all this while she kicked everyone out of the toilets and she stood in there like a screaming banchee in a tracksuit, she really does bring a lot of this on herself. My other half seen the video of her openly admitting to drinking during early pregnancy and said ‘she’s claimed to have misscarried aswell stupid cow’ he’s not someone to get involved in drama or anything like that and usually tells me to keep out of stuff but he actually came home from work that evening still annoyed at her antics and total disregard for anything and anyone, he couldn’t believe daddy DIY was standing by and watching her do all of this while a million months pregnant. Kate has done my makeup once when she first started off mobile she came to my parents house to do it and my dad could not believe how quick she done it I think my full face took 20mins and while it did look nice I did have to blend my neck in properly after she had left. I do feel sorry for her that she can’t accept her own body even more so while pregnant i gained 4 stone when I was pregnant and I loved every minute of it. I got the shock of life when I saw her in person she looked nothing like I thought she would eyelashes hanging off etc now as an MUA you would expect her to look abit more professional especially since she was just starting out on her own. As for her knocking on that poor girls door i have no words can you imagine if anyone turned up at her door like that (once they got past the gin trunk and left over panelling in the driveway) she would be streaming it live on instagram for the entire world to see whilst daddy diy sat back and watched from a distance, I can’t see how any man worth his salt would sit back and let her one do the stuff she’s doing whilst putting their daughter at serious risk, two not stand up say anything or try and defend her to all the ‘trollz’, it’s obvious he really doesn’t give a fuck and he’s there for the lifestyle she claims to have and lead. The total disregard to lock down rules infuriates me I work on the front line and have done since the beginning the fact she is now going to use the NHS and put everyone else at risk while she’s in there is just insulting. Anyway I will continue to lurk from a distance 😂 I really just had to vent tonight.

• Wow
Reactions: 80

Week8ew8e

Katie Hayes #17

No ring light, House is a bomb site, that shoddy Dior tutorial gave us all a big fright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Can someone please give me the lowdown on Katie, I need a new thread to read and came across Katie’s name on the PTWM thread. Who is she and why does she think people are picking on her?
She's a 'MUA' albeit not a very good one. From the Wirral (across the River Mersey from Liverpool) Who is rapidly gaining notoriety for being an absolute begging, fame hungry influencer who gives advice on topics she has no reason giving advice on.
Here's a recap of some of her bullshit behaviour:

1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable.
2. Using someone else’s scan photos.
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk.
4. The service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.
6. Offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc.
7. Promoting drinking in pregnancy...
8. Having her hair done before lockdown restrictions lifted and hairdressers opened.
9. Having a pregnancy photoshoot in which she had her hair and makeup done, again prior to lockdown restrictions being lifted.
10. Deletes comments from anyone that disagrees with her. They are TROLLS.
11. Held a babyshower at the weekend, said she only had 30 guests but we have seen evidence she may have had more.
12. Had makeup done again (twice in a week) against gov guidelines.
13. Had over 20 Vendors set up the dreamy baby shower, none of whom seemed to be wearing ppe.
14. Set her 'army' on a pregnant girl and also turned up at said girls door kicking off, all because the girl had inboxed privately a brand saying she couldn't believe Kate was being gifted stuff when she hasn't exactly been a model pregnant person, the company shared her email with THM.

Nicknames/Abbreviations for newbies:
THM - Truffle Hog Mama or The Honey Monster. This is our name for Kate as she loves dousing anything she makes in truffle oil. The Honey Monster because, well, resemblance.
Daddy DIY - this is Matt, Kates baby dad! This is a nickname she gave him because he is always doing work in the house.
DJ Indesit - also Matt, due to the cringe videos she posted of him with his decks in the 'utility' room on top on the washing machine.
Pepperami Head - Cheryl, Kates business partner. With a strangely long face, hence the name.
Oh Snarlin - The 'salon' that THM & Pepperami own.

Hope this helps. Happy reading 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
When I had my 2 in normal times before all this pandemic my fella didn’t need a fucking hospital bag back then, so why’s she think it’s some hotel stay at Arrowe when he’s only going to be allowed to be there for minimal hours 😂

why’s he need a gym bag what’s it full of? He planning on giving the ward a cat walk Fashion show of his trench coats and sliders 🥴.. OH it’ll be full of tools I bet he’s got some Panelling jobs to do while he’s there

• Haha
Reactions: 67

reallythohun

Okay, I’ve caved. Long time lurker here. Funnily enough directed here by KHM herself 🙄

I’ve followed her for years as I work in a similar industry, and have said for a long time her “make up” is actually very basic, but with a shed load of highlighter whacked on. Nothing spectacular like mmmitchell’s work, p.louise or the likes. I’ve felt sorry for Kate for such a long time as it genuinely pains me to see someone as unhappy as she is, however reading all 16 of these threads since she directed me here with one of the infamous trolling videos, it’s just opened my eyes nice and wide to it all.

I’ve never bothered to book in with her, didn’t seem worth the money but my one and only experience with her was at Bidston Tip a few years ago when she still had Mr Philip and the Porsche. She was stood holding two lamps asking everyone if they wanted her designer lamps before she threw them away because they cost sooooo much money it would be a waste to see them go. I was redecorating at the time and she’d heard me and my then partner talking about it while we were lashing all of our crap into the skips, when she stopped my partner and asked if we’d like them because we seem like we could use something nice... No you skank I’m dressed in his mingy old trackie because I’m painting and decorating and I don’t neeeeed something “nice” from you. I’d bought my own nice shit thanks hun 🙃🙃🙃 she’s a weapon. She needs to swerve it all now...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Leonardodavinci

Girls I never usually post but WOW
Wondering why she’s not mentioned that she was a terrible bully in high school, just ask anyone who went to school with her, walked down the halls screaming “get out of my way” and she used to bully this one girl who was quite big at school, calling her awful names and ‘fat’ jibes it’s the hypocrisy of her, she’s ridiculous. I Just can’t even deal with that whole post of hers, it makes my blood boil when she’s made others girls lives a misery to the point they have suffered with ill mental health!! 😡😡😡😡😡 what the hell is wrong with this person!! Yes Kate you were the bully!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Katie hayes #17 crusty thong, head like Lego, me fella Matt loves the lemo! Dirty tan, Breath like dairy! matts to busy Eating all that Mary 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Violetx

VIP Member
For some reason I imagine her announcing the babies name as if Delamere is a chic French name - introducing Miss Olive De Lamère

• Haha
Reactions: 58