Katie Hayes #16 Insta leeches, data breaches, Kate’s semi has no original features

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d never judge anyone for not breast feeding, god knows it’s not for me! But you can guarantee whatever way she chooses will be THE WAY and she’ll bleeping bleat about it for ages. My god she’s going to be ten times worse when Trollive is born isn’t she 😭
It’ll go one of 2 ways.

1. She finally wakes up and realises the massive responsibility she now has, we see less of her on the gram as her new baby takes up almost all of her time.

2. Daddy DIY or her Mum gets the baby dumped on them while she gets gifted a load of free tit to flog and goes bouncing back to Oh Snarlin giving zero fucks.

Reactions: 8
It’ll go one of 2 ways.

1. She finally wakes up and realises the massive responsibility she now has, we see less of her on the gram as her new baby takes up almost all of her time.

2. Daddy DIY or her Mum gets the baby dumped on them while she gets gifted a load of free tit to flog and goes bouncing back to Oh Snarlin giving zero fucks.
I’m 95% certain it’ll be the second one. She’ll treat the baby as an accessory that can be discarded when she’s bored. She’ll be photoshopping and filtering the poor thing from day one too

Reactions: 9
All the gear... no fuckin idea 😂

...Which to be fair is the same as most new Mums, the difference is we don’t pretend to be the expert on it all before the baby is even here!! As for the “clingy” breastfed baby comment - what does she expect? The baby to be self-sufficient from the moment it trots out the womb?!

Massive reality check incoming!!!
Unfortunately so many mummy influencers force this perfect but completely unrealistic image down our throats. Most of us know its horse tit but I think Kate is so naive and gullible she’s actually fallen for it. I do worry shes the ideal candidate for PND, the reality will never live up to her expectations.

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately so many mummy influencers force this perfect but completely unrealistic image down our throats. Most of us know its horse tit but I think Kate is so naive and gullible she’s actually fallen for it. I do worry shes the ideal candidate for PND, the reality will never live up to her expectations.

Totally agree in that PND could just be round the corner for her and I’ve said previously she doesn’t look happy now and her life isn’t any way difficult - throw a newborn into that mix and it’s a recipe for disaster. The thing that will rile me though, is if she screeches PND but it’s just for the gram - genuine people who have experienced it will see right through it.

I want to believe that when Trolive comes along she’ll change but in her group and the way she has always been - I just really can’t see it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I planned to breastfeed and was fortunate to be successful at it, though it’s SO hard!! I did buy some bottles just incase I wasn’t able to breastfeed... and by some, I mean a few. I didn’t go out and buy enough equipment and bottles to bottle feed 4 babies though!! It’s just wasteful. She’s buying all this stuff and saying that she might not need it... so don’t buy it all!! I mean, seriously... 12 bottles in one brand, plus other brands she’s bought too! Why?! Just get a few just incase and then buy if you need them later ffs!
KATE,
I KNOW YOU DONT READ HERE BUT ANYTHING YOU DONT USE PLEASE DONATE TO A WOMENS REFUGE. Don’t be bleeping putting it on depop you minge bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It’ll go one of 2 ways.

well she’s apparently flying over to Ireland every month starting October to teach master classes.. good luck with that 😂😳😳🥴 I struggled going back off maternity after a year with my first felt guilty as duck.

Reactions: 15
It’ll go one of 2 ways.

Didn't she say her Ireland courses were starting in October? Daddy DIY and Grandma (is there a name yet?!) Will definitely be on baby duty if she's doing 2 day courses in Ireland every month. I was an absolute nut and couldn't leave mine with anyone for nearly a year 😬 hormones after birth are brutal!

Reactions: 13
Totally agree in that PND could just be round the corner for her and I’ve said previously she doesn’t look happy now and her life isn’t any way difficult - throw a newborn into that mix and it’s a recipe for disaster. The thing that will rile me though, is if she screeches PND but it’s just for the gram - genuine people who have experienced it will see right through it.

I want to believe that when Trolive comes along she’ll change but in her group and the way she has always been - I just really can’t see it 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’ll be interesting to see if Matt is still wanting her to “sit in the room with him” while he works blowing sawdust all over her and Olive... or wants them both to “nip to the builders yard” she’s a pleb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kate’s biggest downfall is she constantly makes rods for her own back. Shes built a following because for whatever reason shes well know in the MUA world to some extent. This level of interest in her life has given her a false sense of self importance and she has now declared herself the expert on every aspect of life from relationships, fashion, hair, interior design, motherhood etc etc etc the list is endless. Rather than staying in her lane with make up and building on her knowledge to stay on top of her game shes become completely absorbed with the gram and keeping up with anything and everything she sees anyone else doing. She gets in to discussions about things she has no business discussing like politics, vaccines and breastfeeding and ends up making a fool of herself and backs herself in to a corner because she has no knowledge of these subjects, her opinions are based on things strangers on the gram tell her and she approaches everything in such an aggressive, bull in a china shop fashion without really thinking what shes doing or the potential consequences. Its a dangerous path to tread and shes going to come a cropper if she carries on.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Didn't she say her Ireland courses were starting in October? Daddy DIY and Grandma (is there a name yet?!) Will definitely be on baby duty if she's doing 2 day courses in Ireland every month. I was an absolute nut and couldn't leave mine with anyone for nearly a year 😬 hormones after birth are brutal!
I’ve just said the same, it’s harder to leave them than she thinks .. especially going back to work with a 3 month old baby

Reactions: 7
Baby Olive will be with grandma, there’s not a chance in hell kate would leave DJ indesit alone for a whole weekend!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DJ Indesit would be down the park with trollive in a pram using her to pick up women

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Kate’s biggest downfall is she constantly makes rods for her own back. Shes built a following because for whatever reason shes well know in the MUA world to some extent. This level of interest in her life has given her a false sense of self importance and she has now declared herself the expert on every aspect of life from relationships, fashion, hair, interior design, motherhood etc etc etc the list is endless. Rather than staying in her lane with make up and building on her knowledge to stay on top of her game shes become completely absorbed with the gram and keeping up with anything and everything she sees anyone else doing. She gets in to discussions about things she has no business discussing like politics, vaccines and breastfeeding and ends up making a fool of herself and backs herself in to a corner because she has no knowledge of these subjects, her opinions are based on things strangers on the gram tell her and she approaches everything in such an aggressive, bull in a china shop fashion without really thinking what shes doing or the potential consequences. Its a dangerous path to tread and shes going to come a cropper if she carries on.
Spot on! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 1
Nope I’m from near Cambridge hahaha I have no idea what all the Liverpool slang means but I bleeping love it
Same!

When she said Ood in her Dior video - I was like wtf does that mean? Still nonethewiser 😅

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.