Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry trollz, haven't been on here in a while but is she engaged yet?
P.s. I'm taking the piss, I'm on here every day, reading the daty in a life of trufflo as a bed time story to me kids and gamon whilst taking me salad out the rusty fridge 😅😅😅 EARLING HARLANDDDDDD (KATIE JAYNEEEE), HE DOESNT WANT YOU.

P.S.S - It's a matter of time that KMH will get mistaken for Harland... or the other way around? Which is worse? I think we know... (Hartland? - Katie who?) Hahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shady as duck I love it. She's basically said Kate is a lazy bleep 🤣🤣🤣

It requires Trust.... OOOERRR 👀☕ I would love to know the ins and outs of this yano & what went on !
eh wonder if truff was caught dipping her hands in the till??! 🤔 leopard, spots an all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I missing something? Why would anyone randomly ask where Olives wardrobe is from when it hasn’t been discussed/featured recently. Oh yea cause truff just asks herself these questions 🙄
And and, it's from 'ebay'. No details of the seller/shop, just ebay. Might as well just say oh I bought it online 🙄

Reactions: 9
I bet she’s bleeping fuming at Cheryl Kate’s biggest Troll.
I bet she’s has been dying to tell all,I wouldn’t be surprised if she wrote that question herself.
I think she’s a braggy twit but well done Cheryl for telling us what we already know. That Kate is a bone idol,smelly, racist, homophobic woman who was probably robbing the company blind!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Dying that ol’ Brucey Chin has told everyone what a piece of tit business partner big undies is 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
duck off it's not a bleeping job, if it was it would come with wages and legislation to protect you. I say this as a mother. Raising a child is a lot of work but 'Parent' is not a job - it's not something anyone is making you do in order to have enough money to live

I've been fortunate enough to quit my job recently to be home with my kids and it's definitely not harder than working 40 hours a week. I'm lying in bed with my two year old now getting him down for a nap and my four year old is watching a movie. We've just had ham and crisp butties and I'll be ignoring them in a play centre later on.

Motherhood is a only job for Truff cos she monetises Olive's entire existence.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Did we ever find out what Delo’s bad news was from a while ago? Was it that his mates finally got wind of the fact his bird looks like Halaand?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s very quiet defo had a telling off from
CT & chezza telling us she’s a lazy twit like we already knew!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.