Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That kids makeup thing really was a new low for her career wise 😂

I find it hilarious when she doesn’t really post about the things she’s having to do for money but it always gets leaked here 😂 she must bleeping fume when she sees the slab back photos of her acting as a staff MUA on some crappy photoshoot or in her filthy scrubs disfiguring someone’s face on these threads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope nobody has actually put gel on the child’s nails and she was just playing with the (switched off I hope) UV lamp
Along with the issues with UV, she is opening her up to allergies & skin dermatitis- with her little nails and sensitive skin it’s bound to get on the edges/cuticles! Especially with these shoddy work beauticians around these days. I learnt the hard way and once you get a allergy to that, it’s life long and can also lead to allergies to dental equipment

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think Cheryl's a prick normally but right now she's defo my G 😭🤣 basically let us all know that Kate was untrustworthy and a massive twit during the partnership. Go ed Shezza you big ladle

In other news, my troll collection is coming along quite nicely 🥰
View attachment 1632358
I’m more influenced by you trolls than any influencer - need to try the wonder water too sounds amazing my hair is so thick and frizzy

Cheryl’s post oh my lord haha

Reactions: 4
I invite you to go look at Chelsea Fergusons thread. This girl sent her child from a&e straight to the child's grandparents so she could go to Glasgow to go to a stip club which she then came home early from so she could go out on the razz
Oooohhh never heard of this one but gonna have a nose later with a brew 🥰 thanks troll 😘

I’m more influenced by you trolls than any influencer - need to try the wonder water too sounds amazing my hair is so thick and frizzy

Cheryl’s post oh my lord haha
My hair is the opposite and so fine and limp but it made it look so healthy and bouncy 🥰

Reactions: 3
I asked my nail tech about my daughters nails, she said she won’t touch children as (gave me some stuff on nails and damage) plus her insurance would never cover it.

The ingredients in the polish can cause allergic reactions as their immune system hasn’t properly developed. Plus the risk from the UV light.

She’s a bleeping liability.

I asked my nail tech about my daughters nails, she said she won’t touch children as (gave me some stuff on nails and damage) plus her insurance would never cover it.

The ingredients in the polish can cause allergic reactions as their immune system hasn’t properly developed. Plus the risk from the UV light.

She’s a bleeping liability.

Reactions: 18
You know I’d never ask her this question…
… non greasy lightweight moisturiser, for mature skin… dont always get on with ‘hydrochloric’ acid 😉 love niacinimide

thanks you glowy gorgeous trolls! x
I signed up with skin + me...it was on offer £15 for 3 months. Im in my late 40's too, its only a night treatment but after 2 nights I can see the difference. Its got niacinimide in and low amount of tret. Fuckinell I sound like a hirons freak 🤣🤣. It's worth a try though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I signed up with skin + me...it was on offer £15 for 3 months. Im in my late 40's too, its only a night treatment but after 2 nights I can see the difference. Its got niacinimide in and low amount of tret. Fuckinell I sound like a hirons freak 🤣🤣. It's worth a try though!!
Yep, I agree, I’m in my mid 40s and bloody love the Skin and Me stuff

Reactions: 5
I’m sure this is olive’s seat. For real though

Omg it definitely is 😂 if you look at the last 2 car seat pictures she’s put up, she was in a different one 3 days ago when this was getting cleaned. bleeping howling at the caption. What a biff

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I invite you to go look at Chelsea Fergusons thread. This girl sent her child from a&e straight to the child's grandparents so she could go to Glasgow to go to a stip club which she then came home early from so she could go out on the razz
And she has him for about 2 hours a day and complains about that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Omg it definitely is 😂 if you look at the last 2 car seat pictures she’s put up, she was in a different one 3 days ago when this was getting cleaned. bleeping howling at the caption. What a biff

That’s bleeping disgusting, how the child is not ill is beyond me. The mould 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Didn’t she get gifted that seat as well & they aren’t cheap!
I have a similar seat & literally take it out of the car once a week, anti bac wipe it, hoover it & give it a little fabreeze!

Reactions: 11
Is she ever out of them scrubs the scruffy cow, I know they feel like PJs on but they aren’t. Deffo wears them around the house as lounge clothes 🤢 I am nursey

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Ewwwwww that's gross. Whys it so dirty? Sorry tongo all mums net on here, I've never let my bespoke eat or drink in the car seat. I have an itlrrational fear of her choking whilst I'm driving and it fills me with dread. Aww it's probably lying boiled egg isn't it.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Fuminggg at her being gifted by Base, I love moncler for my kids which isn’t cheap and that trollop is getting it for free 🙄 when will places learn not to gift stuff to scruffs like truff

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.