Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fuminggg at her being gifted by Base, I love moncler for my kids which isn’t cheap and that trollop is getting it for free 🙄 when will places learn not to gift stuff to scruffs like truff
Things that annoys me is she doesn't even put Olive in this style of clothes. It's usually beige vocation cheap shien crap.

Reactions: 9
Are base that fucken desperate there gifting there stuff to racist homophobic unapologetic cunts like her

I signed up with skin + me...it was on offer £15 for 3 months. Im in my late 40's too, its only a night treatment but after 2 nights I can see the difference. Its got niacinimide in and low amount of tret. Fuckinell I sound like a hirons freak 🤣🤣. It's worth a try though!!
Been using it for almost a week my make up is going on so smooth its made a difference already it’s great I’m in my 40s ❤

Reactions: 6
I’m sure this is olive’s seat. For real though

Omg it definitely is 😂 if you look at the last 2 car seat pictures she’s put up, she was in a different one 3 days ago when this was getting cleaned. bleeping howling at the caption. What a biff
BIGGEST challenge 🥴🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.