Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning my gang!! I'm up, the bed is made and I'm reading my audio book ready to report for my 7.17 shift 🪖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's gone back to 184k too. Anyone got the latest stats?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think Cheryl's a prick normally but right now she's defo my G 😭🤣 basically let us all know that Kate was untrustworthy and a massive twit during the partnership. Go ed Shezza you big ladle

In other news, my troll collection is coming along quite nicely 🥰
20221005_200536.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Just seen olive sat with her hands under a UV nail lamp on that college's reel. She's 2 years old ffs

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I think Cheryl's a prick normally but right now she's defo my G 😭🤣 basically let us all know that Kate was untrustworthy and a massive twit during the partnership. Go ed Shezza you big ladle

View attachment 1632358
Wonder water best thing ever and you trolls influenced me we should all sign up to affiliate and start earning we’d prob earn more that haaland hayes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning Trolls , Happy Friday - in a world where you can be anything don't be a Kate Hayes 🤣🙏🏼✌🏼

Not surprised she's had a bout of food poisoning the food she knocks out !! 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1632358
Wonder water and the mascara are both fab. Might try the biotin, I've got enough skin care to last a year but keep us posted if skin and me is any good. I've ordered the lash serum that was recommended, love recommendations from people who have tried and tested and not just flogging them for the commission x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bleeping hate the way she (and anyone else for that matter) has the dining set out permanently. It’s so bleeping weird, surely they’re dusty to duck when you come to eat off them as I’m assuming they don’t get used everyday or do people dust them everyday??? (Not Katie Jane tho cos we know she never cleans anything not even her own minge)

Also never seen that cheryls face properly before only stuff I’ve seen on here an I’ve just looked at her Instagram an whoever said Bruce forsyth is bang on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely cryin

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So much to do today but more importantly, anyone tried this? 😬
Truffs a trollop
I use this all the time, it doesn’t make my hair greasy and it does seem to make drying quicker!

I bleeping hate the way she (and anyone else for that matter) has the dining set out permanently. It’s so bleeping weird, surely they’re dusty to duck when you come to eat off them as I’m assuming they don’t get used everyday or do people dust them everyday??? (Not Katie Jane tho cos we know she never cleans anything not even her own minge)

Also never seen that cheryls face properly before only stuff I’ve seen on here an I’ve just looked at her Instagram an whoever said Bruce forsyth is bang on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely cryin
It irritates me when people have that much of a table set up, purely for Instagram. I’ve never seen anyone in the ‘real’ world have that!

Where would I pile my clean folded washing if I had all the plates out?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I use this all the time, it doesn’t make my hair greasy and it does seem to make drying quicker!

It irritates me when people have that much of a table set up, purely for Instagram. I’ve never seen anyone in the ‘real’ world have that!

The trick is obviously to not ever do any washing

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Thanks Troll I’ll try it xx

Reactions: 1
So much to do today but more importantly, anyone tried this? 😬
Truffs a trollop
It's fab! I was using the Shu Uemura blow dry oil, which is amazing, but it's £27 a bottle. This stuff does the same job and leaves my hair soft and shiny
#influenza

Reactions: 6
I hope nobody has actually put gel on the child’s nails and she was just playing with the (switched off I hope) UV lamp

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.