Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
What the fuck is wrong with these businesses? Why can’t they read the fucking room?? More people than ever in poverty and using food banks and they’re giving away a ton’s worth of free food to this greedy bastard family. Boils my absolute piss.
I went to the baby show and there was a hello fresh stand. The fella tried to talk to us about it and get us to sign up and I just told him straight I’ll never give them a penny of my money because I’m sick to fucking death of business gifting free food to people who “clearly” (I.e z list Celebs and insta pricks) can afford it when this country is in dire straits people are starving and relying on food banks left right and centre. The cheeky cunt then asked me do I donate to charity and I said I donate to my local food bank weekly. It makes me fucking ill and that’s why I don’t really post on this thread anymore because her sheer greed and glutinous selfish ways disgust me too much. Absolute smack in the face to honest hard working and at times vulnerable people who she tries to manipulate into buying the shit she “advertises” putting themselves into debt to try and keep up with the Jones’s. Ironic really when she hasn’t got a pot to piss in. She’s a fuckin biff

Hope you’re all ok trolls❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Cooksie

VIP Member
B5FF1B1E-FDF7-498D-8307-04A5886A0891.png
Update on Knowsley.. they’ve edited their post from yesterday so the make ups are no longer included on the pics 🙌🏼

No free #ad not an ad trip for them this year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

PianaInPyjamas

i know it’s not her thread but this has pissed me off never judge anyone there confidence might be low and you know what i didn’t mind cheryl but she can fuck off ive been in that position before not knowing but i felt amazing just being there
What a vile human being. That poor person just trying to mind their own business and the wicked chin of the northwest is shaming her. Fuck off and go shag your son already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

gigi_93

VIP Member
🎶 She’s a beast
I call her karma
I dress my child up
Like Jeffrey Dahmer 🎶

(Praying people know the Katy Perry song)

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Daisybee

VIP Member
She just got caught out there on the live. Said she had no extensions in and then someone mentioned about seeing a tape on the left side and to fix it so then she said “I literally have 1 tape in”.

Now she’s just adjusted her bun and another tape popped out on the right side, and now changed it too “I have 2 tapes in on each side”

how does she keep up with the lies
Ps that makeup and her skin is horrendous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
I had to end my business partnership with Kate, because it requires both parties to display the same work ethic and passion for the business. It requires trust and understanding. My daughter is a better person than she’ll ever be, we work well and I trust her more than I’d ever trust Kate.

Just corrected it for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

wiganuser

VIP Member
i know it’s not her thread but this has pissed me off never judge anyone there confidence might be low and you know what i didn’t mind cheryl but she can fuck off ive been in that position before not knowing but i felt amazing just being there
I hope the long faced, ugly cunt of a husband trips over her endless chin over a 20kg weigh.

Shaming people across her socials at the gym is the lowest of low....get to fuck

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59