Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What car is the bison driving these days, I drove past lacy aesthetics before there were 2 rangeys a 5 series and a q5 outside. Not suspicious at all šŸ’‹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is there a thread for the Sam and fearne drama?

Iā€™ve just read online the police are involved with the account thatā€™s leaking the voice notes šŸ˜“
I wonder if Truffs 24/7 legal team are also on the case?
Is the person leaking them a young girl from Liverpool and he slept with her at the races (not actually at the races like)??

Yes she's been told by Tilbury hasn't she?!

Reactions: 4
Youā€™re meant to soak chia seeds before you give them to children otherwise they can absorb important fluids from within their gut and cause dehydration, not just randomly sprinkle them on anything everything dry! She tries so hard to seem so extra and boujee and fails every damn time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Am I missing something? Why would anyone randomly ask where Olives wardrobe is from when it hasnā€™t been discussed/featured recently. Oh yea cause truff just asks herself these questions šŸ™„
Especially when before Iā€™m sure she said it was bespoke handmade now itā€™s from Ebay

Reactions: 11
She really does put that kid in regular danger doesnā€™t she

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whereā€™s Cherylā€™s thread gone? Sheā€™s a cheeky bleep with her story about the parking spaces honest to god she thinks her tit doesnā€™t stink

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is there a thread for the Sam and fearne drama?

Iā€™ve just read online the police are involved with the account thatā€™s leaking the voice notes šŸ˜“
I wonder if Truffs 24/7 legal team are also on the case?
Thread 3 around page 14/15 where it starts itā€™s not that exciting except apparently her fiancĆ© slept with a 15 year old but sheā€™s 19 now but the girl who apparently it is wrote on Instagram saying she never so who knows

also apparently heā€™s only with her for her money and has proposed 3 times in the past years including to Courtney black who said no šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Whereā€™s Cherylā€™s thread gone? Sheā€™s a cheeky bleep with her story about the parking spaces honest to god she thinks her tit doesnā€™t stink
She's a horrible horrible bleep her , the vilest attitude ever ! Thinks she can treat people however she likes cos her fat brickie fella got money. She's only reposted that so people know she drives a Bentley.
Adores herself with that Bruce Forsyth face too ! Can't stand her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's a horrible horrible bleep her , the vilest attitude ever ! Thinks she can treat people however she likes cos her fat brickie fella got money. She's only reposted that so people know she drives a Bentley.
She defo doesnā€™t drive a Bentley.
imagine driving a Bentley and living on the New Ferry boarder tho šŸ˜¬
It was just a post on the page the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh sheā€™s one bad blert her yano

I would fucken die if I started to park over two spaces

I couldnā€™t give a duck I park properly and if my car gets hit which is regularly does at our local because the old bastards canā€™t drive šŸ¤£ I have to pay for it tit happens but you wouldnt catch me parking in two bays

Reactions: 13
Oh sheā€™s one bad blert her yano

I would fucken die if I started to park over two spaces

I couldnā€™t give a duck I park properly and if my car gets hit which is regularly does at our local because the old bastards canā€™t drive šŸ¤£ I have to pay for it tit happens but you wouldnt catch me parking in two bays
I was in Tesco the other day and a car was parked in the middle of 4 spaces, my 11 year old daughter was fuming and went up to the car and started staring in the windows, I assume trying to solve what kind of person had the audacity to do that - when all of a sudden a head popped up, the driver was snoozing with the seat laid down! Don't know who was more scared, my kid or the man seeing a raging 11 year old staring at him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Especially when before Iā€™m sure she said it was bespoke handmade now itā€™s from Ebay
Nah, I can remember her saying it was from eBay during the nursey revel.

I thought ā€œjealous duck facesā€ was quite a funny insult šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thread 3 around page 14/15 where it starts itā€™s not that exciting except apparently her fiancĆ© slept with a 15 year old but sheā€™s 19 now but the girl who apparently it is wrote on Instagram saying she never so who knows

also apparently heā€™s only with her for her money and has proposed 3 times in the past years including to Courtney black who said no šŸ˜‚
The Instagram back up now she put a picture of him doing drugs on it

Reactions: 1
I had to end my business partnership with Kate, because it requires both parties to display the same work ethic and passion for the business. It requires trust and understanding. My daughter is a better person than sheā€™ll ever be, we work well and I trust her more than Iā€™d ever trust Kate.

Just corrected it for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.