Katie Hayes #156 Gonna need a lawyer for when she becomes a face destroyer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of whether there are gels on that poor child’s fingernails or not, the fact the lamp is on and the college and her mother are seemingly happy to advertise two year olds with a gel lamp is atrocious. Where is dippy delo’s family in all this? Isn’t his sister a nurse? Why aren’t any of them nudging him and expressing concern?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wouldn’t be letting my kid put their delicate skin under UV rays but maybe that’s just me

Reactions: 30
I wouldn’t be letting my kid put their delicate skin under UV rays but maybe that’s just me
This is the mother who let's her baby sit on a beach for hours in thr blazing sun in a bikini with no sunscreen on though so 🙃

Reactions: 19
One of my old mates I binned off used to take her toddler with her when she got her nails done. The toddler had shellac, no word of a lie. Disgusting in itself but why the duck do nail salons agree to do it?! I’d say no absolutely not!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
This is just so sad. This poor child is exploited and neglected. It's dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The whole craze of babies having spa themed parties and beauty treatments is just disgusting. What happened to a peppa pig party with a bouncy castle? My daughter is 11 and has not been anywhere near a salon, save for having her hair trimmed. Because she is a child and she's beautiful and doesn't need any of this shite. bleeping hate this world yano. Kids are being dragged up, exposed and exploited all by their shoddy ass parents. An yeah kate, I'm talking to you, you abominable bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 43
they need reporting a 2 year old under a UV lamp kate you should be ashamed bleeping tit mar you!!!

Reactions: 14
She’s literally the worst mum I know
I invite you to go look at Chelsea Fergusons thread. This girl sent her child from a&e straight to the child's grandparents so she could go to Glasgow to go to a stip club which she then came home early from so she could go out on the razz

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Mimi Maguire you are a disgrace, but then again you put your kids genitalia all over Instagram so nothing surprises me anymore with you you bleep.

Reactions: 8
I invite you to go look at Chelsea Fergusons thread. This girl sent her child from a&e straight to the child's grandparents so she could go to Glasgow to go to a stip club which she then came home early from so she could go out on the razz
Does she also post her kids fully naked? They’re all bleeping horrible aren’t they. Unfit parents everywhere

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does she also post her kids fully naked? They’re all bleeping horrible aren’t they. Unfit parents everywhere
Yup, bath time every night and potty pics yesterday. She also follows Miss Make Up 🙃

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.